Reality tv star Aisleyne encourages people to trash hotel rooms

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
Check out @Aisleyne1's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Aisleyne1/status/553687543087366149?s=09

She references Amy Winehouse as "My Amy" which will certainly raise an eyebrow in some quarters especially her close family and friends.

But her casual kind of "Ooh its funny who gives a damn" attitude/vibe about trashing hotel rooms specifically celebrities it seems-really annoys me.

Its selfish and aint exactly nice on low paid domestic staff who work in hotels.>:(

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    Ugh!

Wish this woman would just disappear into obscurity.

What is she actually famous for?
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Oh how original. Keith Moon was doing that long before she was born.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Ugh!

At the moment on twitter shes bolstering her claim to fame saying shes good friends with Calum Best whos currently on Celebrity Big Brother.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing that "reality tv star" is DS-speak for desperate, attention-seeking old hag with no talent and a massive gob?
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing that "reality tv star" is DS-speak for desperate, attention-seeking old hag with no talent and a massive gob?

That would be too long to fit in the headliner box!:D
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trash a hotel room by all means, just means the damage costs will be added to your card on check-out.....very rock n roll :)
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Trash a hotel room by all means, just means the damage costs will be added to your card on check-out.....very rock n roll :)

I just find it very blaise and casual of her to have an attitude as if its just a joke and as long as you can afford to pay for the damage theres no problem.

Reminds me a bit of David Cameron in the Bullingdon club.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I despise people who do this kind of thing- no matter where they come from. Total disregard for the feelings of anyone but themselves.
  • DDRickyDDDDRickyDD Posts: 5,247
    Forum Member
    Why would anyone want to do that?
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DDRickyDD wrote: »
    Why would anyone want to do that?

Probably because they think it's cool and edgy and because they want to do it for the sh*ts and giggles. They probably weren't brought up to show respect to anyone else but demand it for themselves.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fly every couple of months and very often business class looks like a pigsty after business class passengers are done with it. Just because they can.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's obviously wanting attention.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Who would do something on her advice? She's a nobody
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Once upon a time people like this were described as "a disgrace" ...................... nowadays they are described as "reality tv stars". That's progress for you folks. I know where my sentiments lie.
    Forum Member
    Pedro wrote: »
    Once upon a time people like this were described as "a disgrace" ...................... nowadays they are described as "reality tv stars". That's progress for you folks. I know where my sentiments lie.

She can be both things their not mutually exclusive.Reality tv star aint a celebratory title in my opinion.
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Ugh!

Bedding the rich and stupid I expect.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who would do something on her advice? She's a nobody

I'm with you on this one. When she and her ilk say silly things I just think Why does anyone care what she thinks? Who cares? Why are you giving her oxygen?

Although I love everything she did with Charlie Brooker!
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like most TV 'reality' '''stars''' most people in this county, myself included, have absolutely no idea who they are and would not recognise them if stood next to them
    The use of the word star for these people is at best laugable
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She references Amy Winehouse as "My Amy" which will certainly raise an eyebrow in some quarters especially her close family and friends.

To be fair they were friends and did spend time together. Although I think she upset a few people here when she talked to The Sun after Amy died.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she had been beatified after her stint in BB such was the adoration of her fanatical supporters. Are you telling me she isn't a saint but a nasty fame hungry wannabe? Well I'm shocked - NOT.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bedding the rich and stupid I expect.

More like Big Brother.
  • dumpty2dumpty2 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    It was no surprise to me to see the words Aisleyne and trash in the thread title.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was she really even friends with Amy? If I recall correctly, they were onyl ever pictured hanging out togetehr a couple of times. Yet after Amy died, Aisleyne was all over the papers claiming they were really close friends and even went and did an interview for This Morning saying how close they were. I think this angered Amy's family. She also rceently kicked up a huge fuss over her "relationship" with David McIntosh when really they onyl went on a couple of dates.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Sounds like a simple case of name-dropping to boost one's profile IMO.

Although, it wouldn't surprise me if she did shag (sorry, "is friends with") Callum Best as he's not known to be that discriminating. :eek:

I have a friend who tells a sweet tale about randomly meeting Amy Winehouse in some bar in Shoreditch when they were both substantially the worse for drink (etc.!) and subsequently spending about 30 minutes taking selfies and talking bollocks in the ladies toilets - I suspect she probably spent nearly as much time with Amy Winehouse as Aisleyne ever did!
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member
    Was she really even friends with Amy? If I recall correctly, they were onyl ever pictured hanging out togetehr a couple of times. Yet after Amy died, Aisleyne was all over the papers claiming they were really close friends and even went and did an interview for This Morning saying how close they were. I think this angered Amy's family. She also rceently kicked up a huge fuss over her "relationship" with David McIntosh when really they onyl went on a couple of dates.

Yes, she has been kicking up a lot of attention and fuss recently.

Rumour has it she is broke (no idea how true that is but seems plausible). This may be another attempt to get column inches, so she can sell some stories and maybe get another reality stint.