Mika Is Crap

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
omg im just watchin the brits and mika is oening it! i liked him but not now ive heard him live!!

HES CRAP!

Comments

• BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, hes just jumping around too much.

He's good really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steviedd wrote: »
    omg im just watchin the brits and mika is oening it! i liked him but not now ive heard him live!!

HES CRAP!

Well at least you could tell he wasn't lip-syncing ! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least you could tell he wasn't lip-syncing !

suppose lolol
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was great on Jools Holland the other week. I think whoever is doing the sound desk at Earl's Court could be at fault. It definitely sounded like Mika couldn't hear himself there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Mika was really quite ill that night with bronchitus and I admit he was a bit shaky in his singing but his set was still pretty awesome imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    This thread is almost 2 years old... weird it has been bounced back up.
  • Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Necro'd

What on earth made you feel the need to point this out, lol?
  • STEVE 03STEVE 03 Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    In a wierd sort of way, Mika's voice reminds me of Freddie Mercury's, he has similiar tones that Freddie had, especially in the early days of Queen.

But Mika's recent music is pretty bad though and not a patch on his music in the 'Life in Cartoon Motion' album.

I think Mika needs to come back a more serious artist, singing more ballads as I think this is definately an area Mika needs to explore more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STEVE 03 wrote: »
    In a wierd sort of way, Mika's voice reminds me of Freddie Mercury's, he has similiar tones that Freddie had, especially in the early days of Queen.

But Mika's recent music is pretty bad though and not a patch on his music in the 'Life in Cartoon Motion' album.

I think Mika needs to come back a more serious artist, singing more ballads as I think this is definately an area Mika needs to explore more.

Well the OP didn't know about his new music when he/she posted this several years ago...
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member

I like "Rain" the best. None of the other new songs are as good as as "Life In Cartoon Motion" when there were plenty to choose from.

Only liking "Rain", I haven't bothered to buy the new album.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My niece loves Mika. I asked her one day which music she liked and I'm sure Mika was at the top of the names she started rhyming off.
    Forum Member
    I like "Rain" the best. None of the other new songs are as good as as "Life In Cartoon Motion" when there were plenty to choose from.

Only liking "Rain", I haven't bothered to buy the new album.

I really loved the song 'In Any Other World' on the Life in Cartoon Motion album :)
    Forum Member
    leaby wrote: »
    Well the OP didn't know about his new music when he/she posted this several years ago...

Oops I didn't realise this thread was started in 2008 :eek:
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oops I didn't realise this thread was started in 2008 :eek:

the clue was in the opening post:
    steviedd wrote: »
    omg im just watchin the brits and mika is opening it! i liked him but not now ive heard him live!!

:p