Best looking man in British showbiz?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ValLambert wrote: »
    for me Aiden Turner from Being Human.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_AkrZ09GYiws/SarxLbJ_bYI/AAAAAAAAHqI/IXmm6OhzR0A/s800/beinghuman106.jpg

Or Michael Fassbender, though I think he may be Irish.

thanks for the pic. What a beautiful man! I love his smile:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Colin Morgan, he is absolutly too gorgeous for his own good. I think i love him.
  • methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    Colin Morgan, he is absolutly too gorgeous for his own good. I think i love him.

I agree in my opinion both Colin Morgan and Bradley James are both stunning and I would also have to add the very delicious John Barrowman.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt Bellamy
    Noel Fielding:o
    and I don't know why but i think Alex James is adorable :o:D:o
  • rachelgatarachelgata Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I absolutely agree, as I think I've told you before :D

Colin Morgan is just stunning, and gets my vote too.

In my experience people tend to think he is either very ugly or very very attractive. He just has one of those faces!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    rachelgata wrote: »

In my experience people tend to think he is either very ugly or very very attractive. He just has one of those faces!

I agree with you and betty, I think he is very handsome and certainly wouldn't throw him out of bed on a cold night :D
    I think Bradley James is the most stunning man on tv atm, he is gorgeous and only wish he WAS in my bed tonight. :D
    Forum Member
    ValLambert wrote: »
    for me Aiden Turner from Being Human.

OH YES!! I forgot about him, he is one of my favs too!! Very sexy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    30Seconds wrote: »
    Matt Bellamy

I don't know who Matt Bellamy is, but I must admit to having a weird crush for Noel Fielding (could it be any other sort of crush?) :) I love him on NMTB.

I do also find Alex James (from Blur) very attractive too because of the combination of personality, looks, and intellect. I certainly wouldn't say no.
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly Gary Lucy, I think.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd have to say George Lamb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Whoever said Darius - I definitely get that and Gary Barlow. But the top three have to be:

David Tennant Sorry to be so predictable but I think it may be love...
    Aiden Turner Definitely something much baser than love here - he's just so grrrr.
    and the embarrassing one...
    Peter Capaldi as the sweary, shouty Malcolm Tucker - I'm sure a psychiatrist would have a field day with that one. Am I alone? Do I need help?
  • LnMidnaLnMidna Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sminks wrote: »
    Peter Capaldi as the sweary, shouty Malcolm Tucker - I'm sure a psychiatrist would have a field day with that one. Am I alone? Do I need help?

Hell to the no. But I think he's wonderful too, so I would say it's perfectly normal to have a crush on him!
  • girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Film/tv: Ray Winstone. I have been in love with him since scum in 1979 and the only person to come close to Raymondo in my affections is Phillip Glenister (since Roger Roger in 1998).
    Although I must admit I know I am old enough to be his mum but at the moment I have a soft spot for Aiden Turner (Being human). :D
    Music: Tim Wheeler. Lead singer of Ash I have been in love with him since 1995 (Jack Names the Planets) and I am going to see Ash for the 4th time in April.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,400
    Forum Member
    Frank Carson
    Joe Longthorne
    Bernie Clifton
    Joe Pasquale
    Jim Bowen
    Ken Dodd

They send quivvers down many a ladies leg.

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sminks wrote: »
    Whoever said Darius - I definitely get that and Gary Barlow. But the top three have to be:

David Tennant Sorry to be so predictable but I think it may be love...
    Aiden Turner Definitely something much baser than love here - he's just so grrrr.
    and the embarrassing one...

Nooo...you are not alone:o He is effing sexy...even more in the flesh. Sometimes I see him at the Costa Cafe near where I live working in his laptop looking all intellectual and hot:o:o:o
  • jimbojonesjimbojones Posts: 4,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frank Carson
    Joe Longthorne
    Bernie Clifton
    Joe Pasquale
    Jim Bowen
    Ken Dodd

They send quivvers down many a ladies leg.

:D

Hahaha-that's quite a list you got there! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,369
    Forum Member
    30Seconds wrote: »
    Matt Bellamy

He's defintely looking better lately after cleaning himself up. :D Julian Barratt is still the manly Northern man for me. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon Cowell
    Simon Cowell
    Simon Cowell :D
    Howard Donald
    Peter Andre
    Boy George
    Robert Carlyle

Oh and I like Simon Cowell! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rachelgata wrote: »

Never in a million years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewokwicket wrote: »
    I agree with you and betty, I think he is very handsome and certainly wouldn't throw him out of bed on a cold night :D
    I think Bradley James is the most stunning man on tv atm, he is gorgeous and only wish he WAS in my bed tonight. :D

I wouldn't throw Colin Morgan out of bed on any night, come to think of it i'd never let him out of bed again. :D
  • AstonvilsAstonvils Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    thenew222 wrote: »
    I know this thread may be a bit crass for some, but which guys in British showbiz do you look at and think Phwoar!

This guy http://www.garethgates.com/messageBoard/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=456439&page=1#Post456439
    He's certainly maturing very nicely.:)

Agree with others about Gary Barlow too, Phwoar!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    PrinceGaz wrote: »
    I don't know who Matt Bellamy is, but I must admit to having a weird crush for Noel Fielding (could it be any other sort of crush?) :) I love him on NMTB.

I do also find Alex James (from Blur) very attractive too because of the combination of personality, looks, and intellect. I certainly wouldn't say no.

Matt Bellamy is the stupidly hot frontman of Muse. Seriously, that man is so hot he could melt polar icecaps.

And Noel and Alex are incredibly beautiful human beings. I think we should thank god for blessing the planet with two such hot men.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another vote for Bradley James from me :)
  • Manic MinerManic Miner Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a straight guy, but I think the news Reader, "Matthew Emrelleywalla" (sorry dunno how to spell it, hes on BBC News 24 etc) is handsome.... Alas ladies, I have also seen him getting on the tube at White City, and he looked about 4 foot 11.... he was tiny, and I had to stop my self laughing... anyone know how tall he is ?
    Forum Member
    Another vote for Bradley James from me :)

Yeah for Bradley!!! I love him :D