Kane & Lynch. It's not that bad

N3dSt4rkN3dSt4rk Posts: 132
Forum Member
A friend in work gave me this game and the only reason was because he played it co-op with a mate and they got stuck. He also got it for about 78p.

I love the 'shaky cam' look of the whole game. No other game does that and once you get used to it, it is no problem.
It is linear and it is short? Just like Max Payne but I have to pay 30 quid for the privalage of playing that game..

The multiplayer game 'Fragile Alliance' is fantastic. I managed to get a game of that last night and it was so much fun.

The problem with the game is that there is not enough of it

Comments

• 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Did you just compare Kane & Lynch 2 to Max Payne 3?
  • N3dSt4rkN3dSt4rk Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Did you just compare Kane & Lynch 2 to Max Payne 3?

Yes! Everybody loves Max Payne 3 but Kane and Lynch: Dog Days is slated and they are pretty similar games. The only thing missing from Kane and Lynch is the bullet time. Good shout that 2D because I thought 'this feels like 'Max Payne 3' when I was playing it.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Well I only played the demo, I understand there are some similarities, the gritty realism and violence is certainly one of them but I think it's probably a case of "you get what you pay for". K&L 2 felt very rough in comparison to MP3 but like I say I've not played the full game to know 100%.
  • jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    N3dSt4rk wrote: »
    Yes! Everybody loves Max Payne 3 but Kane and Lynch: Dog Days is slated and they are pretty similar games. The only thing missing from Kane and Lynch is the bullet time. Good shout that 2D because I thought 'this feels like 'Max Payne 3' when I was playing it.

I got game with loads of other games for £4.50, and playing it little bit the demo did not do it justice. It's not amazing game and .I really dislike graphics style used. When I got past that it's a fun game, nothing special. Would not paid for it on it's own. However strongly disagree with similarities between Max payne completely different games.