Comments

• Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Semillion wrote: »
    [/B]

I thought these two mags could be one and the same....:confused::D

How anyone could read or contribute to Take a Break is beyond me. Total and utter rubbish. Fodder for people with not even half a brain.

I stared at the National Enquirer in the airport newsagents in the US last week.

It seriously even puts our UK rubbish in the shade. Bring back ah Kerrah, I say.

In small doses. ;-)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    I stared at the National Enquirer in the airport newsagents in the US last week.

It seriously even puts our UK rubbish in the shade. Bring back ah Kerrah, I say.

In small doses. ;-)

The Enquirer is my guilty pleasure - guilty as charged M'Lud:o:p>:(

& agree with previous poster re- Take a Break - although good for an occasional giggle in the Dr's waiting room
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Newlyweds Kerry Katona and George Kay share a smooch in the Barbados sun as it's claimed Katie Price paid for their honeymoon

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2772676/Newlyweds-Kerry-Katona-George-Kay-share-smooch-Barbados-sun-claimed-Katie-Price-paid-honeymoon.html#ixzz3EjahuIBD

Nice wedding present if true.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Newlyweds Kerry Katona and George Kay share a smooch in the Barbados sun as it's claimed Katie Price paid for their honeymoon

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2772676/Newlyweds-Kerry-Katona-George-Kay-share-smooch-Barbados-sun-claimed-Katie-Price-paid-honeymoon.html#ixzz3EjahuIBD

In OK she says the honeymoon is a gift from Rob Jarrett and his partner Analita, not Katie Price.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

According to someone who's read the OK! article:-

Absolute rubbish... Kerry herself stated in her OK interview it was Rob Jarrett and his partner Analita who paid for this as a wedding present . They apparently own the hotel she stayed at in Cape Verde.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I read somewhere on newspaper last weekend that on their wedding they ask their guests for cash gifts!
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In OK she says the honeymoon is a gift from Rob Jarrett and his partner Analita, not Katie Price.

Thats why I said if true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, (like Mark Croft was), he is her 'driver'.

Just because they let her have a ride on them and pump their seed into her to pop out another sprog to fuel further claims about how "another baby will strengthen our love and commitment" doesn't make them her drivers. It makes them live in rentboys who don't wear rubbers.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    I read somewhere on newspaper last weekend that on their wedding they ask their guests for cash gifts!
    Well, this is husband number 3, so I'm assuming she has enough frying pans and biscuit barrels to last the distance. My cousin asked for cash gifts when she got married recently, I think it's the latest thing to do. I personally think it's cheeky, and would never do it, but as I am single and unlikely to be trundling down the aisle anytime soon, that's irrelevant.
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The worlds leading scientists and psychologists are looking into creating a few more letters in the alphabet, in order to correctly catalog this non-entity.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because they let her have a ride on them and pump their seed into her to pop out another sprog to fuel further claims about how "another baby will strengthen our love and commitment" doesn't make them her drivers. It makes them live in rentboys who don't wear rubbers.

Yeah, I think the quotation marks around the word driver had that covered. But thanks anyway.