Dancing on Ice Tour Reports *Spoilers*

1888990919294»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    After last night?? NO chance!

Off to bed soon though as only got a few hrs sleep last night as we had a morning flight so had to be at airport early, actually bumped into Jayne Torvill and Robin Cousins at airport they acknowleded us on way past but we didnt bug them as the tour is now over and didnt feel it was right to disturb them.

glad you enjoyed the tour, it was nice to meet you in Manchester.
    I know someone else who was on the same flight as some of the cast and crew!

I assume Chris D flew straight to America. Anyone know if this is right?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    hi guys, just got back from the O2 so thought i'd add my tuppence worth! (apologies if i'm repeating old stuff)

FABULOUS! loved the atmosphere, the pro dances, T&D, Andi P is a cool presenter. brilliant night :D (can't stand richard arnold but that was the only blip)

ray did have an off night, even i could see that, the routine didn't have the energy i was expecting, and he stumbled slightly, so i didn't think he would get full marks tonight

roxy got 23.5, i think it was zoe who got 24.5. i was impressed with roxy actually, i think she's enjoying herself more so is relaxing and improving

chris did come out of his spin later than frankie, and i was surprised that only ruthie commented on it, he was brilliant though apart from that.

i thought suzanne was great, and she was thrilled to get her highest score. And Alex is very like Suzanne as people have said! (her and Lukasz were amazing)

by the way, does anyone think Chris Dean is a bit hot :o i think he's improved with age :D

Chris Dean is by far the hottest of the lot. Although I would say that really being he and Jayne are the main reason I watch the show. I've loved him since I was 6 years old and I'm 33 now!!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have a clip or link of Ray's fall during the Rock & Roll routine early in the tour? Apparently it was a nasty fall.
  • janymacjanymac Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amysmum wrote: »
    Does anyone have a clip or link of Ray's fall during the Rock & Roll routine early in the tour? Apparently it was a nasty fall.

No, but I saw it - they were going into the last fling jump with Maria right near the end and it looked like they lost their grasp. Ray landed right in his backside and had landed very heavily. He looked shocked as if he didn't quite know what had happened. Maria sort of did a much more dainty fall, possiblily cos she was prepared for a spin through the air, even if it wasn't the spin she was expecting! Ray looked in pain when the were waiting for the Bolero countdown - he looked like he was having cramps or spasms as he kept bending at the knees like a bobbing policeman. It was quite funny cos he was being filmed and you could see his face disappering from view on the oveehead screens and he bobbed down:D. He still did a stunning bolero. The dance he did the fall in was not the one he was scored on - he danced it second that evening. He got 30 for his first dance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He got 30 the night I saw him too. It was the eighties routine,the one that he got his first 30 for in the competition. Can't remember the name of the song. I can hear it in my head but can't recall the name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He got 30 the night I saw him too. It was the eighties routine,the one that he got his first 30 for in the competition. Can't remember the name of the song. I can hear it in my head but can't recall the name.

Its Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' by Starship :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chels wrote: »
    It's 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' by Starship :)

Yup!:)
  • westlifefan123westlifefan123 Posts: 4,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to ask but does anyone know the scores that Donal and Florentine got in their routines when they performed at the Wembley dates on the tour because if anyone does I'd love to know please if possible.

Thanks in advance from Hayley
  • sue-gsue-g Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Sorry to ask but does anyone know the scores that Donal and Florentine got in their routines when they performed at the Wembley dates on the tour because if anyone does I'd love to know please if possible.

Thanks in advance from Hayley

Their scores for Friday 10th April (afternoon) were Robin 4, Karen 4.5, Nicky 3.5, Ruthie 5, guest judge 5 = 22. I saw that show - it seems ages ago now!

Have you checked earlier posts for the rest?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you sue-g, I tried to find them but no luck.

From Hayley
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH so wish i could have seen it, have promised myself to go next year :rolleyes:........ i gonna miss DOI so much... :cry::cry::cry: is there anyone else who couldn't get tickets ?:confused:
    Were Chris and Jayne as awesome as ever?:D *sigh* I would give ANYHING to see them live!

Hope you all had a great time *tries desperatley not to be jealous* hopefully i'll get there next year!
  • sue-gsue-g Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Thank you sue-g, I tried to find them but no luck.

From Hayley

Out of curiosity, I had a hunt round other forums and found two more scores for you: Friday 10th April (evening) 22, Saturday 11th April (evening) 22.5
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much sue-g, that's brilliant!

From Hayley