100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    chandlerp wrote: »
    I thought it was maybe Charlene from Neighbours.

That was my first thought too, as she's on tour at the moment.

But it doesn't sound like her...
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Hmm...I've just read that he admits to having tried drugs in the past, even selling weed, but nothing to suggest any alcohol or drug addiction. I guess that guess is out!

You have a very Sharpe mind! That sounds far more likely than my guess.

Sharpe? A Blade? These are excellent clues although only for those really in the know, I admit, though I've no idea it it's him.

Someone suggested it might be the beef, but surely not since he isn't foreign born.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

The other night this A list singer who used to be an actress had to wade though a group of fans who had been waiting for most of the night to catch a glimpse of her. She told the two bodyguards with her that if any fan got within five feet of her she would fire them. Shortly after they got inside her hotel, she told them that fans had gotten closer than five feet and fired them both on the spot then turned and walked to the elevators.

Break Free, Bang Bang, Problem.
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Break Free, Bang Bang, Problem.

I think problem.
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    I think problem.

:confused: They all feature the same singer.
    Forum Member

One person not invited to the actor wedding of the month was this A+ list mostly movie actress. Even though they have been friends forever, apparently they stopped speaking to each other a couple of years ago when the actor ended their on again off again affair permanently.
    Forum Member

One person not invited to the actor wedding of the month was this A+ list mostly movie actress. Even though they have been friends forever, apparently they stopped speaking to each other a couple of years ago when the actor ended their on again off again affair permanently.

So who was there? My first instinct is Pretty Woman
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actress whose weight goes up to play a diarised British acting part? Rubbish at clues. Sure I read somewhere they had dated.
    Forum Member
    Actress whose weight goes up to play a diarised British acting part? Rubbish at clues. Sure I read somewhere they had dated.

Possibly though i wouldn't call her A+. She hasn't been that IMO since the Chicago/Cold Mountain years.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was alleged to have been 'dating' a desperate housewife?
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

I suppose that should finally put paid to the 'he's gay' claims which seem to have dogged him since before he was born, though no doubt folk will now insist his bride is just a beard.
  • dizziedizzie Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whoever this is, I have to ask - why would they invite any exes to their wedding? If they've dated someone before they met their husband or wife, no matter what their friendship status before, during or after that, surely no one expects them to attend or be invited to the wedding? The actor doesn't want to look out over his wedding guests and spy his exes in the crowd, nor does his bride want to have the stress of thinking there are ex-lovers there watching her with evil eyes, nor even the actress herself, having to watch an ex marry someone else.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think...Catfood advert.
  • Trevor_C7Trevor_C7 Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    That was my first thought too, as she's on tour at the moment.

But it doesn't sound like her...

It's exactly her type of behaviour and attitude if you believe the many rumours about here over the years.
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: They all feature the same singer.

Ooh sorry! I was half reading it and read 'break free' as 'breaking free' the Hsm girl. Haha I didn't even read 'bang bang' (sorry!)
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    Ooh sorry! I was half reading it and read 'break free' as 'breaking free' the Hsm girl. Haha I didn't even read 'bang bang' (sorry!)

That's cool :)
    Forum Member

Blind Items Revealed

From March 4, 2014

This A+ list mostly movie actor made a secret phone call last week to this A+ list mostly movie actress and told her he would appreciate it if she skipped a certain Oscar party. It was bad enough that he was going to have to listen to his wife complain about her during the show but could she please just skip the party after. Apparently our A+ list actress was going to go out of spite but is just too nice.

Green Lantern / Gravity / Serena van der Woodsen
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

The person I noticed not being there was the ex Mrs Cruise who he had the famous bet with about not being married by xxx age. They've been friends for years. Having said that her father just passed away so that could be why.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think... Hooch advert.

Sorry, I was only half reading then.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    dizzie wrote: »
    Whoever this is, I have to ask - why would they invite any exes to their wedding? If they've dated someone before they met their husband or wife, no matter what their friendship status before, during or after that, surely no one expects them to attend or be invited to the wedding? The actor doesn't want to look out over his wedding guests and spy his exes in the crowd, nor does his bride want to have the stress of thinking there are ex-lovers there watching her with evil eyes, nor even the actress herself, having to watch an ex marry someone else.

Exactly. I was wondering why would he invite his ex to his wedding at all. Most people don't.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    dizzie wrote: »

Exactly. I was wondering why would he invite his ex to his wedding at all. Most people don't.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    The person I noticed not being there was the ex Mrs Cruise who he had the famous bet with about not being married by xxx age. They've been friends for years. Having said that her father just passed away so that could be why.

But her father has just died, so she could have been invited but decided against it.
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »

I thought it was Tim Burton's Catwoman who he made the marriage bet with.
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    But her father has just died, so she could have been invited but decided against it.

I mentioned that in my post. Understandable I guess.
    Forum Member
    I thought it was Tim Burton's Catwoman who he made the marriage bet with.

It was the pair of them. If you Google George and NK and bet it tells you how much he owes her. Im using my phone and cut & pasting is horrendous -sorry!
This discussion has been closed.