Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 173)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    Did anyone else wince the second Kevin started insulting Ste?

You just knew it wasn't going to end well! :D

I was waiting for it. :D

And Brendan didn't let me down. :cool:

If only Kevin knew that Brendan has actually killed someone because of Ste before. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the meeting in the middle thing was a parallel to the bridge scene in Dublin. The same writer wrote both scenes, so... :o
    God that kiss was so lovely. SO LOVELY. And Brendo has matured so much HE'S ACTUALLY PERFECT :cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    And also the way Brendan kinda lingered after Ste kissed him, with his eyes closed, hardly moving. :o:o

It was a proper romantic kiss really, wasn't it? :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,794
    Forum Member
    More teens.

:eek:

I bet your 2011 self never thought you'd say that ;)
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    ETA: LOL when he said Brendan could do better, I literally said outloud, "Kevin don't do it," but he did it.

And got told.
    i was hiding in me coat

We've just had it happen so many times in the past that there was no way it was going to end well.

And Kevin you can't talk, Brendan called you a council rat a couple of weeks ago :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »

If only Kevin knew that Brendan has actually killed someone because of Ste before. ;)

Poor lad has no idea who he's actually dealing with. :o

I do love that Brendan hasn't changed in terms of how he deals with those types of people though.

You insult Ste and you're basically asking for your head kicked in.

It's just as well he wasn't around when JP started doing it yesterday. :p

ETA: It was gorgeous, Maya. Followed by the, "let's go home, Steven" too. They're so perfect. :(
  • metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    I want to know what Ste was hoping to find when he opened Brendan's bag. He looked all mischievous. :D

Yeah it was like he was expecting something unusual to be in there:D

Oh yes I too completly cringed when he started insulting Ste I was thinking Kevin you better run:o

As soon as he said you can do better I was in total shock and then he just carried on digging the hole and it was like are you stupid!!!he has killed for that man (not that Kevin would know that).:o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the meeting in the middle thing was a parallel to the bridge scene in Dublin. The same writer wrote both scenes, so... :o
    God that kiss was so lovely. SO LOVELY. And Brendo has matured so much HE'S ACTUALLY PERFECT :cry::cry::cry:

Now you mention it, the meeting in the middle thing was a lovely touch. There's no where else they'd rather be, and they both knew that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Brendan's complete indifference to JP on top of his rejection of Kevin. Amaze :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member

Who wrote this, and do we know if they are doing anymore scenes? I pray they did every episode between now and the end. I love angst, but I need a little romance as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,794
    Forum Member
    Would Walker know about Danny Houston? I forget how much Brendan told him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that was such a lovely episode :cry:
    Forum Member
    And if I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times.

Ste. on the games. in his scruffy jammies.

So amazing.
  • metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Brendan not remembering JP's name was perfect just how it should be:sleep:
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to know what Ste was hoping to find when he opened Brendan's bag. He looked all mischievous. :D

Sex toys. :cool:
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    I genuinely thought Brendan was gonna pick up a remote and join in :D

If only! :D
    Bemma21 wrote: »
    I like to think him and Rob are going to have a spin-off show where Rob is a gigolo and Liam is his pimp :cool:

YES.

He can have a stick and everything.

And we can see those pictures Leanne had of Rob. :cool:
    khughes90 wrote: »
    See, with that tweet, now I'm starting to wonder whether we're getting Ste begging for forgiveness because he has found out. And Brendan goes away again because he needs to clear his head. I would love Ste to follow and go with him, but even if he didn't, I would understand that.

Or, I wonder whether Seamus makes a disgusting comment when Brendan is arrested next week maybe?

I really can't see them dropping the reveal in and having no aftermath. I think this next break will be Brendan's final one and however few weeks are left he'll be onscreen from the return to the end. And it seems more natural in there ya know what I mean? :o
    Forum Member
    khughes90 wrote: »
    Brendan's complete indifference to JP on top of his rejection of Kevin. Amaze :D

Perfection, if only Ste had witnessed both interactions, he would be riding high (I know he is anyway ;))
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    :eek:

I bet your 2011 self never thought you'd say that ;)

Things've changed. ;)

But yeah, I also adored Brendan's complete indifference to both Kev and JP. Nobodies. :p
    Forum Member
    Mojo on twitter pulling all the cards out and covering all the options to get people to vote for Stendan in the AAS awards :)
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member

Spooky, I was just thinking exactly the same! I don't think so though.
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh definitely not. I don't think the Houston ever got a mention. :cry:
    Forum Member
    I really can't see them dropping the reveal in and having no aftermath. I think this next break will be Brendan's final one and however few weeks are left he'll be onscreen from the return to the end. And it seems more natural in there ya know what I mean? :o

I wonder if they'll have a serious conversation on the Friday C4 then have a slight breather and get Seamus/Cheryl to the forefront maybe?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to point out that sexual tension in the alley was on the original list. :cool:
    Forum Member
    I love how Ste was extra stubbly in the dressing gown/gamer scene. Tramping it up after a lonely weekend :o
    Forum Member
    Bronagh's new hair looks stunning. She really suits red.

ETA: I love how Ste was fine yesterday and the day before, but was especially depressed this morning. ;)
    Forum Member
    Do we know what is happening in the week Brendan goes to Ireland again?
This discussion has been closed.