Is it time for Shirley to Leave Eastenders

1131415161719»

Comments

• monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,932
    Forum Member
    No
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    They did indeed :cool:.

I bet Shirley will lose her new job at the corner shop as well :D. The woman can't keep a job for two seconds lol.

She quit though

Hey ill use this thread. Thought it was odd phil was like shirl shouldve know sharon had moved out but she moved out like an hour before? :confused: and it seemed he was fine with sharon moving out till shirl said about him being alone

I wasnt on on thurs :(
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    She quit though

She quit seconds before being sacked for committing a physical assault on two youths. She actually connitted a crime.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Yes
    She quit seconds before being sacked for committing a physical assault on two youths. She actually connitted a crime.

Exactly. It won't be long before she does something else. She's a very unamusing loose cannon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,189
    Forum Member
    No
    no she just needs decent stories
    Forum Member
    No

She only did that cos she knew she would quit. She did nothing wrong before that
    Forum Member
    No
    just bumping this up for tk :p i hope i dont get told off for this post :eek:
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    just bumping this up for tk :p i hope i dont get told off for this post :eek:

Lol. I feel special :D. Why did you bump the thread for me?
    Forum Member
    No
    Lol. I feel special :D. Why did you bump the thread for me?

for the post a the top of the thread i wanted to know what you thought :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    You mean this post, right?
    She quit though

Hey ill use this thread. Thought it was odd phil was like shirl shouldve know sharon had moved out but she moved out like an hour before? :confused: and it seemed he was fine with sharon moving out till shirl said about him being alone

Maybe Phil doesn't want to hurt shirl's feelings?
    I guess Shirl reminded him of his loneliness and Phil got annoyed that he let Sharon go again - the one he thinks he belongs with. Despite knowing he is second best to Jack. He doesn't seem to care about that.

You didn't watch Thursday's ep or didn't post on the ep thread?
    Forum Member
    No
    You mean this post, right?

Maybe Phil doesn't want to hurt shirl's feelings?
    I guess Shirl reminded him of his loneliness and Phil got annoyed that he let Sharon go again - the one he thinks he belongs with. Despite knowing he is second best to Jack. He doesn't seem to care about that.

You didn't watch Thursday's ep or didn't post on the ep thread?

yeah i think that but for once he was being honest only he got it thrown back in his face.tbh its coming across to me like theyre at war with each other. like her being smug that hes gonna be on his own and him trying to get sharon to prove he wont be etc
    it was just weird. he was also like i didnt know you had a new job how the hell would he know? do you get what i mean ? like he expected her to stalk his house or something :rolleyes:

no i did see it (course i wouldnt miss it :p) but i got told off for posting non-constructive posts so i wasnt online :(

do you get the green colour over the text on here?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    yeah i think that but for once he was being honest only he got it thrown back in his face.tbh its coming across to me like theyre at war with each other. like her being smug that hes gonna be on his own and him trying to get sharon to prove he wont be etc
    it was just weird. he was also like i didnt know you had a new job how the hell would he know? do you get what i mean ? like he expected her to stalk his house or something :rolleyes:

no i did see it (course i wouldnt miss it :p) but i got told off for posting non-constructive posts so i wasnt online :(

Yeah. I'm surprised Philth is suddenly acknowledging Shirley's existence now? Before he just kept ignoring her and acting like she didn't exist.

Yes, I think Shirley will be at war with Phil until the day she leaves the show. Shirley obviously knows Phil's fears better than most, so uses it against him. That makes Phil react and do silly things (e.g try to take Lola). And while Sharon may be the right woman for him, he might be not pursuing her for the right reasons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes

Yeah. I'm surprised Philth is suddenly acknowledging Shirley's existence now? Before he just kept ignoring her and acting like she didn't exist.

Yes, I think Shirley will be at war with Phil until the day she leaves the show. Shirley obviously knows Phil's fears better than most (loneliness being his number one fear), so she uses it against him. Phil tends react in some idiotic ways when his life has gone to hell and does impulsive things (e.g take away Lexi from Lola to replace Ben). And while Sharon may be the right woman for him, he might be not pursuing her for the right reasons.

Lol oh okay.

Yeah, I get the green text as well. I thought it was just me :D. Why has that started appearing?
    Forum Member
    No

Yes, I think Shirley will be at war with Phil until the day she leaves the show. Shirley obviously knows Phil's fears better than most, so uses it against him. That makes Phil react and do silly things (e.g try to take Lola). And while Sharon may be the right woman for him, he might be not pursuing her for the right reasons.

well imo he ignored her cos it wasn't that far off the split. i think he wasnt over the split / family break up by then.she was too much of a reminder of what happened.
    hence why he ignored her in the vic and after this week im convinced more than ever NYE was apart of this story. his yelling at jack was like he wanted shirl to hear that he wasnt gonna be on his own. remember shirl threatened him with the drink before she left that she wanted to see him on his knees?

tbh i wouldnt be surprised if he was like screw it after shirls comment and why should he care about her :cool:

id love it if shirl is the one who finds out about dennis and tells sharon everything. phil cant really blame her for doing it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes
    well imo he ignored her cos it wasn't that far off the split. i think he wasnt over the split / family break up by then.she was too much of a reminder of what happened.
    hence why he ignored her in the vic and after this week im convinced more than ever NYE was apart of this story. his yelling at jack was like he wanted shirl to hear that he wasnt gonna be on his own. remember shirl threatened him with the drink before she left that she wanted to see him on his knees?

tbh i wouldnt be surprised if he was like screw it after shirls comment and why should he care about her :cool:

id love it if shirl is the one who finds out about dennis and tells sharon everything. phil cant really blame her for doing it

I agree. He was still trying to recover from Ben going to prison and Shirley hating him for covering up the crime.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either. He's such a volatile character and he doesn't like to be made a fool out of. So Phil could turn on Shirley at some point, you're right.

Lol If Shirley is the one to do that, I will be eternally grateful to her and she will be a legend for that alone :D. They have to do the Dennis reveal sooner rather than later. This is soap - secrets always have some way out of coming out and I'm sure the writers wouldn't miss the opportunity to use the Dennis's murder reveal. I don't know how Shirley could find out though. Personally, I think Phil will either tell Sharon himself or he will accidently blurt it out while he is asleep next to Sharon. I
    Forum Member
    No
    I agree. He was still trying to recover from Ben going to prison and Shirley hating him for covering up the crime.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either. He's such a volatile character and he doesn't like to be made a fool out of. So Phil could turn on Shirley at some point, you're right.

Lol If Shirley is the one to do that, I will be eternally grateful to her and she will be a legend for that alone :D. They have to do the Dennis reveal sooner rather than later. This is soap - secrets always have some way out of coming out and I'm sure the writers wouldn't miss the opportunity to use the Dennis's murder reveal. I don't know how Shirley could find out though. Personally, I think Phil will either tell Sharon himself or he will accidently blurt it out while he is asleep next to Sharon. I
    id love for phil to tell shirl in one of their chats we talked about, maybe he goes into the shop for a drink and shirl questions him? i know she wants to see him like that but i think when he is almost on the brink of it she might see hes genuinely in a state

yeah id love to see a row between them in the vic possibly with him going to hit her but she stops him. that would be epic :D
  • SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes. Sadly she is a shadow of her former self.
    Forum Member
    No
    Hahahaha i love this quote for next week
    . The psycho and the sugar plum fairy, don't they make a lovely couple?'