chantelle houghton attention seaking!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
Forum Member
ahh diddums, so she spent her first mothers day in hospital, DR's thought she had a stroke but no it was just flu! :eek: IS there no limit to how low she will go!

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Attention seeker. Never mind, I'm sure she'll be back to rude health by oh, at least by tomorrow. She's got to be well enough to face her daily viewing by the paps permanently stationed outside her house after all.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4835993/Chantelle-Houghton-spends-mothers-day-in-hospital.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    true, did it ever occurre to her that people have really lost loved ones to stroke, and how they would feel.... No she was to busy thinking about her self. She makes me sick. Big brother and orange lipstick have a lot to answer for! not only making this no-body public, but worse, allowing her to think that she is famous! Love or hate Alex, he got a lucky escape, I just feel sorry for their daughter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    true, did it ever occurre to her that people have really lost loved ones to stroke, and how they would feel.... No she was to busy thinking about her self. She makes me sick. Big brother and orange lipstick have a lot to answer for! not only making this no-body public, but worse, allowing her to think that she is famous! Love or hate Alex, he got a lucky escape, I just feel sorry for their daughter.

Me too, but in the end, she's just as bad as him really.

Two of a kind - I'm surprised they couldn't make it work. Perhaps they were just too alike!

She's always having these 'health scares'. 'I'm infertile' - where did the baby come from?? 'I've got a heart problem, having a baby would be too much of a strain' - didn't stop her having a baby without a caesarian.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    He has suprised me by how little he has said to the press compared to her. Thank god they were not married could you imagine the divorce!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a pathetic attention seeking bint. Is this the best she can do? Clog up the already overworked NHS because she's got a bit of a virus? I bet not a single qualified doctor told her she might have had a stroke. More like she googled her symptoms, had a stress out and told them she'd had one.

But good of her to let her *fans* know she's fine when neither of them had any idea she was ill in the first place.

Poor, poor Kerchinga
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Her baby is so beautiful I hope that this is all just a big act and Chantelle is playing a character in public.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dimwit can't even tell the difference. If only it was possible to charge someone for wasting hospital time and resources.
    Chantelle explained that doctors initially thought she might have had a stroke.

Symptoms for this include arm weakness or numbness, sudden severe headache, slurred speech and dizziness.
    However, the symptoms for flu range from chills, to headaches and aching limbs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2291649/Chantelle-Houghton-spends-mothers-day-hospital.html#ixzz2NGOn6b1R
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    @chantellehought Thank you to Broomfield hospital Chelmsford for looking after me yesterday docs thought I'd had a stroke but thankfully just flu. Gutted

i assume she means she was gutted about missing mother's day rather than she's gutted it wasn't a stroke :eek:
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The press for me have a responsibility to actually STOP paying attention to these sort of people who really are just looking for the attention when it comes to photos and headlines in the papers. Stop reporting on them and it will stop.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if she took her personal pap in the back of the ambulance with her and whether he was running alongside the trolley?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Silly girl, to get a stroke, you need a brain!
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id give her a stroke, well quite a few actually ;):D
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The GBP must be rueing the day they voted this vacuous woman the winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2006.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merlocked wrote: »
    @chantellehought Thank you to Broomfield hospital Chelmsford for looking after me yesterday docs thought I'd had a stroke but thankfully just flu. Gutted

i assume she means she was gutted about missing mother's day rather than she's gutted it wasn't a stroke :eek:
    With these attention ****, you can never be too sure. As has been proven more than once, there's money and publicity to be milked off the back of serious illness.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And there was me thinking that Jordan had the brains of a chicken......she has competition...

Apologies to all chickens.....
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Dumb question, what fans do she really got?
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle is such an attention seeker, she just has to let us know all her business.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle is such an attention seeker, she just has to let us know all her business.

Letting us know all is her business Joey. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Letting us know all is her business Joey. :D:D:D

Very true :D:D:D:D;)
  • NewExampleNewExample Posts: 1,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to get a job.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewExample wrote: »
    She needs to get a job.

We'll be lucky what on earth could she do
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewExample wrote: »
    She needs to get a job.

This is the woman who mistook the symptoms of a cold for a stroke... realistically what could she do?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how on the tweet she claimed that it was the doctors that thought she was having a stroke. Because realistically that would happen...
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Chantelle thought she had a stroke but couldn't reach
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the woman who mistook the symptoms of a cold for a stroke... realistically what could she do?

No no no LAO! 'Twas the Doctors who mistook the 'flu for a stroke !
    I don't know what they are teaching them these days , I really don't.
    Doesn't exactly instil confidence in the medical profession does it ? If a famous zeleb like Chantelle gets so badly misdiagnosed , what hope for the rest of us ? ;)

( hi there LAO , how are you ? )