none of them are great tonight are they ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Rebecca probably the best

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    No, and if you watch the USA X Factor when it starts your'll see a major difference, they always seem to sing better on the USA shows!!
  • AnotherBoxAnotherBox Posts: 2,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I was starting to think that, and in the main down to song choices as much as anything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Send all of them home tomorrow and let christmas come early.
  • lozloz Posts: 4,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very poor.

No stand out artists this year.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An extremely poor semi final : everyone out of tune and with timing issues.
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wagner you are SORELY missed.
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree.

Too much talk about "you're the next big thing blablabla you're contemporary" but there is no actual talent lmao

it's like they're trying to force a new generation of popstars on us but no thanks, they're pish
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    This really isn't the best Semi Final, none of them are particulary very good tonight.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    awful semi final. All out of tune or off key at some point. When I think of previous semi final shows, and how good they were, this bunch are like a karaoke night at my local pub!
  • pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    I really dont know what the judges are listening too, but this is the worst night of performances for the entire series. Everyone seems to be picking songs that are just wrong to sing.
  • IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they've got some decent celebs for the final otherwise it's gonna be the biggest pile of crap ever, regardless of whoever gets through. This show was worse than karaoke night at my local pub
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really dont know what the judges are listening too, but this is the worst night of performances for the entire series. Everyone seems to be picking songs that are just wrong to sing.

they must be watching a different show
  • CoenCoen Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    They've all been rubbish for weeks.

Wagner has been the only act worth tuning in for this year.
  • pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    I think the series, the acts and each show gives the false impression to the judges and the acts that the contestants are any good. I think this is why so many acts fail after the show has ended. I mean your more likely to succeed if you actually loose!
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two of the acts Mary and Matt were obviously ill and struggling especially Matt. Rebecca was good the rest meh.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    girls were all rubbish, matt was good but struggled wi throat ... one directon were amazin loved 2nd song think they are winners now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Tonight was indeed R.U.B.B.I.S.H.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't great- nothing standout or exceptional -Only Rebecca, Mary and Matt can sing anyway

Matt and Mary were ill and Rebecca was a little underwhelming- all three showed serious nerves- that said all three deserve to be in the final- not what Simon would want though- he wants Mary out:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    girls were all rubbish, matt was good but struggled wi throat ... one directon were amazin loved 2nd song think they are winners now

get real.............. only one artist tonight did themselves any justice and that was Rebecca, and this coming from a Matt and Cher fan...................the girl is class.............. OD, are very average as boy bands go, but I agree are probably 3rd in the X factor,
    Rebecca 1st, Matt 2nd............. Cher and Mary after tonights performance? thanks but no thanks.......:(.