Comments

• Jack D. RipperJack D. Ripper Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame he can't help BB pull an extra million
  • Kittycat73Kittycat73 Posts: 2,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried clicking on the link and got the 'cannot display' message. Then my anti virus poped up and said it was a fake address linked to viruses???! :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kittycat73 wrote: »
    I tried clicking on the link and got the 'cannot display' message. Then my anti virus poped up and said it was a fake address linked to viruses???! :confused:
    I did the link again. hopefully it will work now.:D
    It worked fine on my though:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Virus attacK :mad::mad: OP
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did the link again. hopefully it will work now.:D
    It worked fine on my though:confused:

Thank you for trying. :) It almost worked. :D Just started showing and the same happened. It's obviously a setting in my anti virus softwear somewhere (When is it not with these things? Hinderance or help?! ;):p ).
    I'll google and go to the site directly. Thanks for the heads up though. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LucyKay18 wrote: »
    Virus attacK :mad::mad: OP

You got the same? :confused:
  • mrsparadoxmrsparadox Posts: 1,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link worked fine for me :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So wierd, it's even happening when I try going to the site directly. Maybe some hackers have done something to the site?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrsparadox wrote: »
    Link worked fine for me :confused:

Likewise, no problems here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No problem for me accessing the site.

But then, I'm not using Windows :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jgj wrote: »
    No problem for me accessing the site.

But then, I'm not using Windows :p

A-ha, I am, so presumably that's where the problem lies. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oooh a TV cooking show on the cards

and well done on BBB for the good business..I predict once Rex leaves BB it will see a further upsurge in takings
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I don't think Rex should have been allowed to use BB for free advertising as he has. If he started talking about the family business, the sound should have been cut until he stopped talking about it.

Mind you, that would have meant some very, very long silent spells!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's an awful picture of Rex, he looks really old and gormless lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry about the virus; I do not know why that his happening. Im using windows and its fine.:confused:
  • CrusherJoeCrusherJoe Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too many celebs-by-proxy and almost-famous people in the programme this year. Rex, Maysoon, Rachel, Steph, Mario, Lisa... don't get me wrong, Maysoon, Rachel and Steph aren't bad, but what happened to the idea of putting ordinary people in the house?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CrusherJoe wrote: »
    Too many celebs-by-proxy and almost-famous people in the programme this year. Rex, Maysoon, Rachel, Steph, Mario, Lisa... don't get me wrong, Maysoon, Rachel and Steph aren't bad, but what happened to the idea of putting ordinary people in the house?

Rachel what is she almost famous for?
    I get the others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rachel was in a film with Hugh Grant. I don't know how big her part was though, if it was speaking or if she was just an extra?
    Don't forget Kat either, she was on a game show. (BBC 1, Big fat liar/cheater or something like that.) Plus Dennis was in Dance X and another dancing reality show in the audition stages.
  • remedial_gashremedial_gash Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Sorry about the virus; I do not know why that his happening. Im using windows and its fine.:confused:

I doubt that it's your end, the NOTW site was re-directing to some spyware crap last night, which whilst an irritant, didn't bother me one jot, as I'm using firefox on linux.

Lot's of M$ based AV software scans links, so if there's a redirect will throw up an 'alert'.

The latest AVG does this, and presumably some commercial ones do too.

Gash
    x

EDIT : That said, it does seem a little weird that major newspapers are teaming up with crap vendors that may infect people with dodgy active x controls. probably through ignorance rather than design.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kittycat73 wrote: »
    I think Rachel was in a film with Hugh Grant. I don't know how big her part was though, if it was speaking or if she was just an extra?
    Don't forget Kat either, she was on a game show. (BBC 1, Big fat liar/cheater or something like that.) Plus Dennis was in Dance X and another dancing reality show in the audition stages.

Rachel has been in several films and 20 commercials, I believe.

Here's a link to her page on the Internet Movie Database (which is an absolute treasure trove for info about films and TV programmes):

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0723525/
  • Deadly EarnestDeadly Earnest Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    sebright wrote: »
    Rachel has been in several films and 20 commercials, I believe.

Here's a link to her page on the Internet Movie Database (which is an absolute treasure trove for info about films and TV programmes):

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0723525/

That girl has got one hell of a parting!

That's how my baldness started! :D
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what is the show all about, a bunch of wannabes selling themselves to a market of eagerly awaiting people willing to sell them that little bit more to earn themselves shed loads of money.

Each time one sings, dances, tells a joke, says what they've done in the past they're selling themselves, the difference with Rex is he happens to be loaded already (yep that old chestnut again) and he has a nice personality.
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what is the show all about, a bunch of wannabes selling themselves to a market of eagerly awaiting people willing to sell them that little bit more to earn themselves shed loads of money.

Each time one sings, dances, tells a joke, says what they've done in the past they're selling themselves, the difference with Rex is he happens to be loaded already (yep that old chestnut again) and he has a nice personality.

.............please tell me you are joking:eek::rolleyes:
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .............please tell me you are joking:eek::rolleyes:

Okay then I'm joking ;)
    I was then
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's going to get a reality show out of this for sure, I think we all want to see what his restaurants are really like. And how he acts as a chef.

This is why he wont walk, assuming it's not just talk he wont walk because he wont get any face time on BBLB or BBBM.

REX TO WIN!