Options

Jessie.....Appreciation!

Comments

• Options
    RogTRogT Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Thanks V much. I've got another link about it from someone else if it's any interest
    http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.php/21442/stars-to-perform-at-andrew-lloyd-webbers
    :D
  • Options
    fairycakesfairycakes Posts: 4,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! I`ve booked my tickets! Cannot wait especially if Jessie will be there! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So who is going?
    At the moment I'm trying to get confirmation of Jessie being there.
    To be honest I think she will!
    Bloody hell why can't they just announce who is going to be there would make life so much easier!
  • Options
    janymacjanymac Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kate I think it is very likely she will be there ( he has raved about her considerably and would look very strange if she was not there) - it doesn't give Jodie by name, so it is unlikely to be just Jodie, although Jessie may not sing solo - it may just be a group number with all the girls.

It would appear that this is a celebration of ALWs work, so suspect most things will be songs he wrote. I am not clear how long the concert goes on for and will therefore depend on how many songs there will be time for. To be honest, the line up is so good, although it would be really disappointing if for some bizarre reason she wasn't there, it will still make for a riveting evening. Find it strange that Connie Fisher's name is not on it - was this an oversight in the printing, or is she not singing?:confused:
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janymac wrote: »
    Kate I think it is very likely she will be there ( he has raved about her considerably and would look very strange if she was not there) - it doesn't give Jodie by name, so it is unlikely to be just Jodie, although Jessie may not sing solo - it may just be a group number with all the girls.

It would appear that this is a celebration of ALWs work, so suspect most things will be songs he wrote. I am not clear how long the concert goes on for and will therefore depend on how many songs there will be time for. To be honest, the line up is so good, although it would be really disappointing if for some bizarre reason she wasn't there, it will still make for a riveting evening. Find it strange that Connie Fisher's name is not on it - was this an oversight in the printing, or is she not singing?:confused:

The list in the article isn't complete - they've just put a few names out there to whet the readers' appetites. Also, Connie has a performance of her new musical on the afternoon of the concert, so it's possible she's been asked but is unable to make it.
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kates89 wrote: »
    I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!
    Look at this comment from some idiot on the blog:

"Ugh, I love how this blog is lacking of updates. Seems to me Jessie is the only one who can't get a job. I expected nothing more from Dramaschool reject, haha. Good luck to all the girls who've secured roles already, the rest including Jessie will be forgotten by the minute the next reality show that airs. BTW this blog sucks big time. I hate how unoriginal this looks, same lay-out and everything like the Rachel Tucker Fan Blog. The one difference is that Rachel has already secured her West-End debut, Jessie will never achieve the same goal! Enjoy your consolation prize, a blog about a B-lister whom no one really cares about what will happen to her.

an honest IDA fan"

Ok, so the blog obviously sucks so much that they spent the time looking at it and commenting on it:rolleyes:
    Jessie is obviously rubbish and will never get a roll despite the fact that ALW and CM love her:rolleyes:

And with the layout - I spoke to the Rachel blog guys and we agreed that similar layouts would help give the blogs and any other ones (i.e now the Sarah one) a kind of uniform look which is simple yet effective.
    :mad::mad:

Jesus!!! This person realy seems to hate Jessie. But luckily, they are probably such a hatefull freak, that no one really cares. What a weirdo. Yeh but he/she still remembers her.

I really like the blog well done!!!! and there are other great fansites on Jessie as well. I think that some people are in need of a little reality check. Only complete idiots would post such a comment. I feel so sorry that the world is full of bile.

Just becuase some people don't always post on the blogs doesn't mean we are not fans..
  • Options
    Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RogT wrote: »
    Thanks V much. I've got another link about it from someone else if it's any interest
    http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.php/21442/stars-to-perform-at-andrew-lloyd-webbers

Its a pity they won't be broadcasting this on the television as its very hard to get a good reception of bbc radio here in Ireland ah well just have to miss Jessie. Please let us know what its like.:cry:
  • Options
    adrianatbay@aoladrianatbay@aol Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    (Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of offending and winding up the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude. It is advised to ignore these types of post and report to the Host for further action, 'Do not feed the trolls'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of offending and winding up the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude. It is advised to ignore these types of post and report to the Host for further action, 'Do not feed the trolls'.

huh?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What he means Katie when you get an offensive football team :eek: sending abusive drivel ignore them and either block 'em or spam them. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RogT wrote: »
    What he means Katie when you get an offensive football team :eek: sending abusive drivel ignore them and either block 'em or spam them. :)

Yeyeyeyeeeahh I get that but it just seemed really random! Unless it was about the stupid bebo girl/troll/thing...:eek:

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, does anybody else want to join up to Buckleys Brigade for a bit of fun?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whats he/she talking about.:confused:
  • Options
    NoahsAarkNoahsAark Posts: 30,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats he/she talking about.:confused:

It's just referring to the nasty comment that was left on the Blog ... it's been done to provoke a reaction.

Some people spend their time just attempting to wind others up by putting down offensive or provocative comments.

That's 'trolling' ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NoahsAark wrote: »
    It's just referring to the nasty comment that was left on the Blog ... it's been done to provoke a reaction.

Some people spend their time just attempting to wind others up by putting down offensive or provocative comments.

That's 'trolling' ...

Oh yeah! Lol shows how much it really affected me, I'd forgotten all about it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NoahsAark wrote: »

That's 'trolling' ...

Thanks bit confused about that one, really some people should get a life obviously a sad git.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    BBC Radio 2 is now giving away 250 tickets, but the cut off date seems to be this sunday. Haven't got the link, I'm afraid, sorry. :(
    Who ever's going, PLEASE take loads of photos of the IDA girls etc... and post them somewhere, just for us poor buggers who can't make it!!
    Many thanks
    Jo
    xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Oops, that should have read 'giving away 250 tickets to ALW's Birthday in the Park'!!
    Sorry!
    Jo
    xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't suppose anybody happens to know who Jessie's agent is now do they? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    ^I've been trying to find out about who her agent is as well, but to no avail.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^Welcome back Derrers. You been on hols or something? Regards from both!! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    ^Thanks Rog. No, not been away anywhere, just been busy at work and trying to get days off to see various shows! Got to keep some holiday days back just in case there's any announcement of Jessie opening somewhere in something (sigh, wishful thinking.....) Went to Wizard of Oz last night. Very good but I don't seem be able to watch any show now without thinking "how would Jessie fit into that role" :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too! Even every song Im like "hmmm. how would Jessie sing that!?"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derrers wrote: »
    ^Thanks Rog. No, not been away anywhere, just been busy at work and trying to get days off to see various shows! Got to keep some holiday days back just in case there's any announcement of Jessie opening somewhere in something (sigh, wishful thinking.....) Went to Wizard of Oz last night. Very good but I don't seem be able to watch any show now without thinking "how would Jessie fit into that role" :)

Exactly the same here Derrers! :)

By the way everyone, I've set up a limerick competition on the blog inspired by a great poem from fellow fan jb and it would be great if any of you are feeling particularly poetic and fancy writing a limerick on Jess. Check out the blog for more details.
    http://jessiebuckleyfanblog.blogspot.com

Also still taking Buckley Brigade memberships!

Got a feeling today is the last day of the RADA course, not sure why I have this feeling tink I just read the 8th somewhere, so maybe some kind of news soon?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could I please join the Buckley Brigade??