Hugh Grant
    Noel Fielding
    Jamie Oliver
    Simon Cowell
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    • David Gray... his voice makes me want to jump on him
    • Anthony Hopkins...i have a HUGE crush on him since seeing a poster of him as Hannibal Lecter when the movie first came out... i was 8 at the time... needless to say i couldn't even go and see it :(
    • Tobin Bell... Jigsaw from Saw... so,so,sooo hot (even my mum looks at me with disgust when i drool over him)

and

(i cannot believe i confess to this now...)

Leslie Grantham :o
  • Options
    Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I decided now I fancy Iain Lee. Ive always liked listening to him on the radio but seeing him on BBLB last night, he was lovely :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jublees wrote: »

Richard Mccourt..dick from Dick and Dom (OH THE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH THAT BLOKE IF HE WASNT GAY)

He's gay? Wow, never knew that!

Mine are:

Mike Barnes from Hollyoaks
    Jose Muriniho (sp)
    Bill Clinton (When he was in office, not now)
    Pete from Boogie Beebies

There must be more. I have shockingly weird taste in men...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also like Jack Davenport I don't think they count as unusual. :D

There's nowt strange about that! He has the sexiest voice known to man!
    ~*~Jess~*~ wrote: »

John Simm is one of my strange ones

Yep, like him. And Philip Glenister who played Gene Hunt. :o
  • Options
    PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    Michael Underwood from GMTV
  • Options
    dddddarrendddddarren Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jublees wrote: »
    These tend to change like I change my socks but at the minute........ahem cough cough

Richard Mccourt..dick from Dick and Dom (OH THE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH THAT BLOKE IF HE WASNT GAY)
    David Conrad..ghost whisperers hubby in the show..yum
    The oldest Winchester Lad from Supernatural...shiver :)
    Here's one to make you all dash to the loo, apparently, Marlon Dingle..I just love his smile.
    One to make you roll on the floor, Noel Edmonds. Now the scary thing is that my mam fancies him too. I am 42 and she is 67!!
    gOT TO GO MY HUBBY IS BACK...HE'LL HAVE A GIDDY FIT IF HE SAW THIS...LOL
    jUBS
    dom from dick and dom isnt actually gay, he is married to a girl called sandi
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tim lovejoy (somthing for the weekend)
    wayne rooney
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davina McCall. Shes old enough to be my mum! :o
  • Options
    ~*~Jess~*~~*~Jess~*~ Posts: 4,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dddddarren wrote: »
    dom from dick and dom isnt actually gay, he is married to a girl called sandi

the poster fancies Dick not Dom ;)

LMAO at silversurger who put Leslie Grantham! That has actually brightened up my day, I've had a bout of 'morning' (yeah right its just morning!) sickness and just had something to eat and feeling better. That just cracked me up! :D
    Ooh and about Tobin Bell, there is slightly something about him, I LOVE his voice, not exactly hot on the actual bloke though!

Oh how I love this thread!
  • Options
    Forum Member

LMAO at silversurger who put Leslie Grantham! That has actually brightened up my day, I've had a bout of 'morning' (yeah right its just morning!) sickness and just had something to eat and feeling better. That just cracked me up! :D
    Ooh and about Tobin Bell, there is slightly something about him, I LOVE his voice, not exactly hot on the actual bloke though!

Jess,

thanks! It kind of makes me feel better about the whole Leslie thing :D

Just to keep you amused: He actually switched on the xmas lights in my home town 3 yrs agho and I was in ecstasy for about 3 months beforehand when they announced it. On the evening I took my bf down with me and he was majorly embaressed because i pushed all the little kiddies out the way to stand in the first row.

After the whole switch on he was walking round town visiting various pubs and shops and i kept following him EVERYWHERE! My bf only got me home by rather rudely reminding him that i was in fact stalking a murderer :eek:

*now taking her hat and wandering off to change her user name*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jess,

thanks! It kind of makes me feel better about the whole Leslie thing :D

Just to keep you amused: He actually switched on the xmas lights in my home town 3 yrs agho and I was in ecstasy for about 3 months beforehand when they announced it. On the evening I took my bf down with me and he was majorly embaressed because i pushed all the little kiddies out the way to stand in the first row.

After the whole switch on he was walking round town visiting various pubs and shops and i kept following him EVERYWHERE! My bf only got me home by rather rudely reminding him that i was in fact stalking a murderer :eek:

*now taking her hat and wandering off to change her user name*

Hehehehehehe thanks for that story :D bless ya eh?! Did you not stop him? I bet he would have been really glad of the attention!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hehehehehehe thanks for that story :D bless ya eh?! Did you not stop him? I bet he would have been really glad of the attention!

Believe it or not but i did stop him and i had my picture taken with him ( i am now reaaaally embaressed to have done that because i am normally not the sort of person to stop celepbs for pics etc) and i literally had my arm around him for about 3 minutes while grinning into the camera like an absolute and utter idiot.
    Judging the photo now i think he must have been a bit scared cause he looks a wee bit uncomfortable in it. A bit like that: Leslie -->:o :D<-- silversurger

And to be honest he did have quite a few people running after him for autographs...

Harpenden... an unspoilt lovely town with very innocent people :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Believe it or not but i did stop him and i had my picture taken with him ( i am now reaaaally embaressed to have done that because i am normally not the sort of person to stop celepbs for pics etc) and i literally had my arm around him for about 3 minutes while grinning into the camera like an absolute and utter idiot.
    Judging the photo now i think he must have been a bit scared cause he looks a wee bit uncomfortable in it. A bit like that: Leslie -->:o :D<-- silversurger

And to be honest he did have quite a few people running after him for autographs...

Harpenden... an unspoilt lovely town with very innocent people :o

Lmao love the little smilie adaptation of your photo! Tbh there are so much worse than Leslie on this thread so don't worry ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

well if i see him out in sheffield i shall say hello from the poster then! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,846
    Forum Member
    Ben Fogle....!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well if i see him out in sheffield i shall say hello from the poster then! :)

ddddarren IIII WWoulddddd bbbee mmmostttt gggratefulllll :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben Fogle....!

Eww lol! He's done an episode of cash in the attic (was it that one?) for my cousins mum a few years ago and apparently he was horrible, really snobbish! Lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,846
    Forum Member
    Eww lol! He's done an episode of cash in the attic (was it that one?) for my cousins mum a few years ago and apparently he was horrible, really snobbish! Lol

NOooooooooooooooooo! He always seems so nice on tv, a real gentleman! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ddddarren IIII WWoulddddd bbbee mmmostttt gggratefulllll :D

i shall do my bestest!!!!;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    tim lovejoy (somthing for the weekend)
    wayne rooney

He is the only reason i get up before 12 on a sunday!!! :D
  • Options
    PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    1 i forgot to add was Dawson's dad in Dawsons creek, very buff!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having seen an old episode of 'Shooting Stars' last night on Challenge, I am forced to add Miranda Richardson to my list. Yummy. She's utterly gorgeous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam Allardyce :o

There are MANY more... :D