Will waiting to the end again no coincidence..

J05hJ05h Posts: 1,622
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I found it really predictable and annoying that will waited till the end again to pick the last act if the girl from wales had been last in the running order she would have gone through.

the last act also was not that good and will was going to wait no matter what.

things need to change if another series happens

1. Judges should not know when the last act is.

2. if all teams are full more acts can still perform but if they pick them it would mean they would have to sacrifice an artist from their team.

3. if acts run out they just have less to cut in battle rounds or get the chance of reprieve from a previous elimination.

Comments

• big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i thought this also, seemed a bit "sus" to me
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,102
    Forum Member
    I wonder how they decide which acts are near the end of the process. Seems a bit unfair that earlier acts have all four judges that could turn round but these last few just had Will only. If some of these acts had been on earlier they would have had other judges turn around. So maybe it is a lottery draw. Perhaps if say there are 100 contestants then they draw a number to decide where they will be in the show. So if they draw number 20 then they will be 20th to appear. It doesnt seem fair if they are allocated places at the end.
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JEFF62 wrote: »
    I wonder how they decide which acts are near the end of the process. Seems a bit unfair that earlier acts have all four judges that could turn round but these last few just had Will only. If some of these acts had been on earlier they would have had other judges turn around. So maybe it is a lottery draw. Perhaps if say there are 100 contestants then they draw a number to decide where they will be in the show. So if they draw number 20 then they will be 20th to appear. It doesnt seem fair if they are allocated places at the end.

As the shows are filmed over several sessions, it may just be a case of when the Voices can get there.

It would be interesting to know how many spaces each coach had left when the last bunch of contestants were filmed.
  • Gregg_LUFCGregg_LUFC Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    They had already picked all their acts they then filmed and edited it to make it look like he had 2 choices left to add some suspense to keep viewers entertained
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    your probably right gregg
  • gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monaogg wrote: »
    As the shows are filmed over several sessions, it may just be a case of when the Voices can get there.

It would be interesting to know how many spaces each coach had left when the last bunch of contestants were filmed.
    As I said on another thread, we were there at the final audition and Jessie had 1 space and so did Will. So there was always going to be 10 potentially good acts going home...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillypanda wrote: »
    As I said on another thread, we were there at the final audition and Jessie had 1 space and so did Will. So there was always going to be 10 potentially good acts going home...
    Thanks.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    The audition process is fundamentally flawed, because acts who appear earlier have the advantage.

In this regard, X Factor has the better format. They judges wittle down their acts rather than acquiring a limited number of them before everyone has even auditioned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Filling the last slots adds tension to the last audition show. It also keeps the coaches on their toes as to who they should turn for. TVUK is as much about the competition between the coaches to collect the best team as finding the eventual winner.
  • maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they did it differently last year. Didn't they have several acts left over who never got to audition? Perhaps they were trying to build up the tension more this time.
  • Gregg_LUFCGregg_LUFC Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    maggie_07 wrote: »
    I'm sure they did it differently last year. Didn't they have several acts left over who never got to audition? Perhaps they were trying to build up the tension more this time.

Or it was edited to look like that
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should've turned for Bronwen, then again he probably wouldn't know what to do with a talent like her, something that he lacks in himself.