the post a picture of yourself thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    JonDoe wrote: »
    I think I posted a self portrait earlier in the thread.

Yup. There it is.

Wow so cute JonDoe.
  • Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fukkkinell!!!!!!!:cool:
    avasgranny wrote: »
    x 2! Wow.

:o Tar! :D
  • User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/180/79603787.jpg

Now bear in mind those that know me.....go easy ;)

PS...obviously I'm not the one blanked out!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member

Oh Elissa you are sooo pretty and so young too. I am feeling ancient today. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Elissa you are sooo pretty and so young too. I am feeling ancient today. :D

I'm 30 but thank you!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 30 but thank you!!

Age is just a number! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Age is just a number! :p

I always thought it was all about how old the one you were dating was ;)
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    I'm currently going through my own pictures while reading this thread, here have another one :o

(I'm the red head)

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/Bex12389/media/Me_zps559d7e0b.jpg.html

You and your mate are both gorgeous :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought it was all about how old the one you were dating was ;)

I prefer older, therefore more experienced! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer older, therefore more experienced! :p

lol...depends on the person, without divulging too much I've found some 'older' conquests equally experienced or inexperienced. You the know the types, married to the same person for years etc, leaving the lights on is :eek: to them..
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Crikey...I had you down as bloke, don't know why, I just can't recall gender being mentioned in any capacity...

Looking good!
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crikey...I had you down as bloke, don't know why, I just can't recall gender being mentioned in any capacity...

Looking good!

I misread that for a second, I thought you were saying I was a bloke. :D

Thanks for the compliment!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I misread that for a second, I thought you were saying I was a bloke. :D

Thanks for the compliment!

It's all good...quite ironic considering. ;)

Now I need to go off hunting this image of BBFan (or however you spell it)...

EDIT: Found it, was not expecting that! I thought BB was of female persuasion. I'm gonna give up, all my misconceptions are being ruined today.
  • rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everytime I nosey in here I always wonder if i'll recognise someone from 'real life'!

Good looking bunch DS have got though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna have a trawl through the topic tonight and have a nosey, but I'm impressed so far! :D
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blimey, you write with such wisdom i had you down as much older.
    Bloody hell Bex you are so young. Always thought you were older, sorry meant that as a compliment. You are soooo pretty too. :)

Awh thanks guys! (I think... Unless you're saying I write like an old lady? :o:D )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all good...quite ironic considering. ;)

Now I need to go off hunting this image of BBFan (or however you spell it)...

EDIT: Found it, was not expecting that! I thought BB was of female persuasion. I'm gonna give up, all my misconceptions are being ruined today.

What made you think I was female may I ask? was it just the lame name :o

So far people on forums either think I'm a lanky, greasy goth or a woman :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What made you think I was female may I ask? was it just the lame name :o

So far people on forums either think I'm a lanky, greasy goth or a woman :p

The BB influence mainly, but on reflection (same as Nightfox) I don't recall any comments that would have clarified your sex. I must've assumed one thing years ago and always stuck with it!!

No ill feeling meant by that though, apologises if it seems you're being picked on, or thought badly because of wrongful assumptions. You have a memorable name! There's some people posting in here who have huge post counts and I don't know them from adam!

I can kinda relate as I think I surprise a few people being trans, in that they expect some balding fat bloke in the wifes undies, not someone 'normal' and educated so to speak!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BB influence mainly, but on reflection (same as Nightfox) I don't recall any comments that would have clarified your sex. I must've assumed one thing years ago and always stuck with it!!

No ill feeling meant by that though, apologises if it seems you're being picked on, or thought badly because of wrongful assumptions. You have a memorable name! There's some people posting in here who have huge post counts and I don't know them from adam!

I can kinda relate as I think I surprise a few people being trans, in that they expect some balding fat bloke in the wifes undies, not someone 'normal' and educated so to speak!

No worries, I don't take any offence, just surprised what people thought, like all of us have apparently :p

Are you really? are you M to F?

EDIT - Of course, I just saw your picture. I honestly wouldn't have guessed without you saying.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm currently going through my own pictures while reading this thread, here have another one :o

(I'm the red head)

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/Bex12389/media/Me_zps559d7e0b.jpg.html
    Wild.....absolutely love your hair colour. :D You are a very pretty young lady too with a lovely smile.

You remind me of this lady here........and i've always had 'a thing' about her so you'd better watch out!! :D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    Wild.....absolutely love your hair colour. :D You are a very pretty young lady too with a lovely smile.

You remind me of this lady here........and i've always had 'a thing' about her so you'd better watch out!! :D;)

Same, I've got a thing for girls with red hair, natural or not, it just gives me the impression that they're fiery :p
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're beautiful :)
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    and i've always had 'a thing' about her so you'd better watch out!! :D;)

It's actually not red anymore, it's bright pink again. It changes on a weekly basis though. I think it's going to be teal green next :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No worries, I don't take any offence, just surprised what people thought, like all of us have apparently :p

Are you really? are you M to F?

EDIT - Of course, I just saw your picture. I honestly wouldn't have guessed without you saying.

lol, thanks.

Well technically MtF but in reality i've never had any form of cosmetic surgery or anything like that. I do have some messed up levels of hormones which I think has contributed to certain aspects of my physique, but I've never been a 'male' so to speak so the MtF label I find quite misleading. I kinda think of it as being born missing a few fingers, just something not quite right and went wrong. I'm not ashamed to be trans as I'm more a genetic f'up as opposed to some sexual fetishist, but I'm sure you can appreciate some genetic 'freaks' are too out there to be accepted properly yet. But anyway probably best to leave that subject there as that's a whole other debate (gender vs sex) and a nice bashing tool for some to use on me :-)

A thing I find quite odd is that I tend to get chatted up more by women, the only men I get are older ones looking for a leg over (not my thing as I'm engaged anyway).

May I say you're much younger than I thought aswell, I had late 30's in my mind!! As well as being a woman ;)
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's actually not red anymore, it's bright pink again. It changes on a weekly basis though. I think it's going to be teal green next :cool:
    OOooooooh....pink?!! C'mon then lets have a look! :)

Actually I was going to suggest going purple/lilac type of colour? Or even more ambitious (and i've seen this done)......colours of a peacock? It was an absolute work of art. looked stunning and I was kicking myself I didn't have my camera with me.

I may be an old fart now, but my 'wild days' were through the 60s and I still like to see young people who 'push boundaries' and have fun.