Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kunt Price (after the cute polar bear)
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    :D Brilliant. I think she will call it a royal name, just to get herself noticed again.

I'm surprised she hasn't given Royal Kate advice on "How to be the Best Mum eva"
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Half Price.

After most of her books after a week on sale.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Half Price.

After most of her books after a week on sale.

'Arf? Short for Arthur? He can sign his name ½ when he's famous when he's 5.
    Or Askin Price? A warning to the bidders on his/her photo's.
    Never underestimate the Price.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kunt Price (after the cute polar bear)

:eek::D:D That's Knut!
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does she keep droning on about the fact that "no-one knows when the baby is due, I'm not saying", when we actually do know - because she's told us already ?!!

She appears to have forgotten that she ran off at the mouth way back in January when she said quite clearly that the baby was due "at the end of the summer".

Which is the end of August.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    I'm surprised she hasn't given Royal Kate advice on "How to be the Best Mum eva"
    I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to.
    But Kate Royal looked FABulous darling right through her public appearances. Classy and cool and comfortable. Unlike Pwicey who looks like a market trader selling scarfs and wearing all her stock as advertising.
    Seriously,in many pics Pwicey literally looks like a bag lady. clip off the expensive shoes and the Jackie O sunnies and she looks like an explosion in an Oxfam shop.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    RipmyRipmy Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Katie Price Australian Deal should be starting soon but all we get on this thread is years old links to stories and childish baby names
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she will choose a name that is related to one of her products....

after all they are not selling that well and it will be free publicity and at least one of her kids and/or her latest husband / pet is dragged along!

Whats the name of her latest perfume???

kissable.....

technically she could be kissable Half Price....

..kissable half price half price half who knows.... depends on the due date.... :eek:

interestingly that's also how much her perfume will be in a few weeks time....:D
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ripmy wrote: »
    Katie Price Australian Deal should be starting soon but all we get on this thread is years old links to stories and childish baby names

hello Ripmy :)
    welcome to DS do you think Katie will go to Australia? Surely not if she's got about 6-8 weeks to go?
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's organic - great fun innit! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She is supposed to be flying out on the 15th can't see it myself.
    Perfume signings in Essex on 11th & 12th.
    She will have some excuse prepared.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    But Kate Royal looked FABulous darling right through her public appearances. Classy and cool and comfortable. Unlike Pwicey who looks like a market trader selling scarfs and wearing all her stock as advertising.
    Seriously,in many pics Pwicey literally looks like a bag lady. clip off the expensive shoes and the Jackie O sunnies and she looks like an explosion in an Oxfam shop.:rolleyes:

An explosion in an Oxfam shop :D Brilliant.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What an hilarious post.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Serious question ....is the bit in bold a new program from her ?
    As for links. .....sorry if they bother you (not being sarcastic) ,but the fact is that at some point someone will demand a link as 'proof' of a claim so best get it out of the way asap. The Mike Tyson thing was mentioned so I posted the link to the story .

As for childish baby names ? Well,it was done for Chantelle Houghton and other zelebs and is just a bit of fun.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ]

Don't think so

Just get fed up of old stories keep being brought up. I know she is not doing much at the moment to pass comment on other that the signings and throw away comments that come with them.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    :eek::D:D That's Knut!

ROFLAMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ]

Don't think so

Just get fed up of old stories keep being brought up. I know she is not doing much at the moment to pass comment on other that the signings and throw away comments that come with them.

Everything that has been said here recently has been pretty much up to date. The old links are related to what she is wittering about now. We are just proving that she is contradicting herself and lying through her teeth 90% of the time.

Do you believe she has dates in Australia and America when she is heavily pregnant? Katie lies and the evidence is al here :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We know stories in mags are tittle tattle to grab our attention but her pr Lunnfarrow are still promoting it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ]

Don't think so

You need to understand that if someone brings something up in an interview or is heard making a comment then things they said on those matters in the past become relevant and some people are interested in the source......hence links to her comments.
    Throw away comments on rape become very important due to the subject matter . They are an illustration of the thinking of the person making the comments.:)
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome Ripmy...I think you will find on KP threads regurgitation occurs repeatedly usually because she herself spouts the same old same old repeatedly. :D She tends to use a tried and tested form of attention seeking KPspeakese...only problem is she doesn't know it's dying a death poor woman.

All baby names are childish aren't they? :D Sorry Ripmy couldn't resist.

Anyway, welcome to groundhog days here at DS you will enjoy it though if not taken too seriously. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We know stories in mags are tittle tattle to grab our attention but her pr Lunnfarrow are still promoting it
    Her pr Lunnfarrow have no input on what she does.....witness their PR with her for the Independent interview where she mouthed off about her ex & things she was warned NOT to talk about because of the Court Case (by a Judge AND the PR). The PR couldn't shut her up & resorted to begging calls next day asking the journo not to print her comments . So Lunnfarrow are as effective as a chocolate fireguard .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All baby names are childish aren't they? :D Sorry Ripmy

Ripmy is rest in peace and my late husbands initials
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All baby names are childish aren't they? :D Sorry Ripmy

Ripmy is rest in peace and my late husbands initials

Condolences. But I don't think Valdery made reference to YOUR name.....but rather the fact that names for children are childish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My mistake