Coach Trip 2013./2014

Comments

• BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    James and Tom were burnt out, they were ready to go.

James and Darren have an appalling sense of entitlement, I'd be happy to see them go.

Poor excuse in my book.

Plenty of people would cut off their right arm to take part in this show. Yes, it IS tiring, but after only two weeks, I think it was just an excuse.

If they had been on for 4 or 5 weeks, then yes, I could understand. But two weeks???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    12 Euros for a wine :o

I will never live there..:D
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We need a villain :)

Did your cap fit ? :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did your cap fit ? :p:D

:D

Mime artistes always creep me out a bit
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one watching??
  • tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one watching??

Got to watch it on +1 >:(
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I am as well, just nothing to comment on lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tushingham wrote: »
    Got to watch it on +1 >:(

Grrrrr :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I am as well, just nothing to comment on lol.

True. Not much happening.

Although I DO have to say that their ballroom dancing isnt a patch on our waltz in Vienna :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    They really pick some rough dives to do the activities:o, no expense spared by Brendan :D:D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Less energetic activities today.

girls fill their dresses well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    They really pick some rough dives to do the activities:o, no expense spared by Brendan :D:D

I read that as "rough divas"
    Mind started to boggle :D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shocker with the vote
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am glad they got the vote
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Shocker with the vote

Ooh I'd better stop reading this thread. Want to experience the shock for myself!
  • royal99royal99 Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Am glad they got the vote

Maybe a little energetic but at least they make the programme slightly interesting, the Scottish couple and the new ones just seem so dull, at times it's like looking in an actual national express coach.

Those women obsession with food, not sure i get people being proud of being overweight!

Enjoy Roy's dry humour today, starting to like him
  • BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 7,004
    Forum Member
    The dopey girls are clearly going to win
  • gowleygowley Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    its quite possible that the newbeeies are forming an alliance, kinda came across that way at vote, "your on the longest" might be used on the originals from now on, they ain't safe anymore :o
  • flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gowley wrote: »
    its quite possible that the newbeeies are forming an alliance, kinda came across that way at vote, "your on the longest" might be used on the originals from now on, they ain't safe anymore :o

I got that impression. I think Roy and julia will be running the show, with the new girls and maybe the pagan couple. Everyone else will be targeted, unless the long stayers try and vote tactically. Can't see that happening though, since James and Tom have gone and they kind of held the original group together.
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think the couple that said 'you've been on the longest' will be off within 2 days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    I think the couple that said 'you've been on the longest' will be off within 2 days.

Maybe. It's not that predictable right now. I can see alliances remaining very delicate during this run, which makes it more interesting. Couples seem to chop and change in more recent votes.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing that stood out for me in tonight's episode was the price of alcohol in Nice! €12 for a glass of wine and €8 for a pint! :o Won't be going there for me hols any time soon!

Glad the Sunderland sisters got the yellow card tonight! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing that stood out for me in tonight's episode was the price of alcohol in Nice! €12 for a glass of wine and €8 for a pint! :o Won't be going there for me hols any time soon!

Glad the Sunderland sisters got the yellow card tonight! :)

France seems to be expensive. Probably why I never go there lol.

Been to Madrid and Lisbon, both good cities and nightlife. I'll stick with Spain and Portugal or Eastern Europe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They also voted for James and Tom, but they were bored.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    France seems to be expensive. Probably why I never go there lol.

Been to Madrid and Lisbon, both good cities and nightlife. I'll stick with Spain and Portugal or Eastern Europe.

I've been in France a few times, but not Nice, but that is extortionate pricing for drinks! Even Lake Garda resort in Italy isn't or wasn't as expensive as that!