News from The Knockout rounds - some spoilers

Comments

• SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to know if Jamie Lovatt is through (Team Ricky) ?
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know about Iesher, Nomakhosi, Tila & Tavelah and Jazz, they're the 4 I'm interested in this year.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know about Iesher, Nomakhosi, Tila & Tavelah and Jazz, they're the 4 I'm interested in this year.

I would be surprised if Noma and Iesher dont make it through. They are both very impressive.
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    The only ones I'm really bothered about are Jamie, Jazz and Chris - though I do like Sophie and Jermain too. Typical there hasn't been any spoilers about those three.
    I already know one of them definitely won't make it, seeing as Christina is apparently through (which is a total waste imo, she was a typical pub singer to me), but I'm hoping at least one of them will. Not holding my breath though!
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Jermain/Sophie from team will & sally through from Team Tom & Anna out from Team will do we know anymore than that??? !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Celestine was the class act of the night for me, and won her battle so easily.
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who gets to the knockouts out of James vs Kiki?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have thought James.
  • ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member
    Just read in YouTube comments of Max's blind audition that he gets knocked out in the battles :( Hope that's someone on a wind-up.... Otherwise it'll be last year all over again for me, in terms of my favourites not getting to lives.
  • Hello.Hello. Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned a Vicky on Kylie's team - I thought the only Vicky was Vicky Jones on Tom's team. Any idea if she has gone through to the live shows?
  • ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member
    Is there anywhere else we can go for spoilers? I'm interested to see if my favourites are through!
  • scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellieb123 wrote: »
    Is there anywhere else we can go for spoilers? I'm interested to see if my favourites are through!

Not aware of anywhere else other than YouTube, my theory is if they are recently active there they are no longer on the show.

Basically it relies on someone having been in both knockout rounds. Due to the weather conditions the audience in the first knockout round (Kylie and Ricky) was very low.

I was in the second knockout recording and I've named those I remembered on the day. There are another three who I've seen go through but I'm afraid I don't remember their names. The knockout sessions format was very fast and being in the audience all you get is 90 secs of song , one straight after the other, so it all blurs a bit. There are 6 people left in each team at the knockout stage. Not much in the way of feedback or discussion with the coaches and their team.
  • Bella TrixBella Trix Posts: 7,278
    Forum Member
    Spoiler posted earlier:
    Anna McLuckie is eliminated in the knockout round and Will drops her from his team; she should have gone with Ricky.

I was disappointed for her, but in choosing Will, she ends up in a team with stronger competitors, and there is one other in Will's team who is comparable to her (minus the harb)
    ? was this wrong or is there another knockout round? (sorry can't remember how many rounds before it gets to live shows)
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bella Trix wrote: »
    Spoiler posted earlier:
    Anna McLuckie is eliminated in the knockout round and Will drops her from his team; she should have gone with Ricky.

I was disappointed for her, but in choosing Will, she ends up in a team with stronger competitors, and there is one other in Will's team who is comparable to her (minus the harb)
    ? was this wrong or is there another knockout round? (sorry can't remember how many rounds before it gets to live shows)

The stages are:

Blind Auditions
    Battle Rounds
    Knockouts (final seven from each team gets knocked down to three - this is where Anna is axed, if the spoiler is true)
    Live Shows
  • Bella TrixBella Trix Posts: 7,278
    Forum Member
    Reserved wrote: »
    The stages are:

Blind Auditions
    Battle Rounds
    Knockouts (final seven from each team gets knocked down to three - this is where Anna is axed, if the spoiler is true)
    Live Shows

Thank you! Shame though, my fav :(
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bella Trix wrote: »
    Thank you! Shame though, my fav :(

She should've went with Ricky! I wonder if she regrets her decision now that she's watched her audition back and seen just how much Ricky liked her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    She should've went with Ricky! I wonder if she regrets her decision now that she's watched her audition back and seen just how much Ricky liked her?

To me its common sense that Will and Kylie will most likely have the stronger teams due to their star power, so your odds would be better in Ricky's team.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the Lives
    Team Will is..
    Team Tom is...
    Team Will is Iesher, Jermain, Sophie May
    Team Tom is Sally , Georgia and one other who I honestly can't remember. Georgia got pretty emotional about getting through so it sort of distracted me.
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the Lives
    Team Will is..
    Team Tom is...
    Team Tom is Sally , Georgia and one other who I honestly can't remember. Georgia got pretty emotional about getting through so it sort of distracted me.

Well Tom only has one main hope (and I think they have a very good chance, definitely a finalist imo), but there's 2 on Will's team that I like (not the first name on there, felt their opponent should have won that battle).
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    For the Lives
    Team Will is..
    Team Tom is...

Will's chosen my favourite three from his team then! :) Wasn't convinced by the first name based on audition but they really impressed me in their battle, less vocal gymnastics.

Tom's second choice is bizarre. Then again, he's bound to win the whole thing with his first choice so I suppose it doesn't matter.

Wish Team Ricky had been spoiled, he's got my favourite team right now but I'm concerned he'll make some terrible choices - any combination of Emily, Christina, Max and Jessica would ruin it for me.
    Seeing as it's been spoiled that Christina makes it and Beth doesn't, as well as a quick look at Jazz's twitter showing that she's busy rehearsing for some college production (which I doubt she'd be bothering with if she still had commitments with The Voice), my nightmare combination is looking pretty likely - would rather just be spoiled and put out of my misery!
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all these spoilers! :cool:
    Does anyone have news of Gary Poole, Tom's team, the guy who sang Usher's song yesterday?
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew Beth wouldn't make the live shows because she's been doing loads of gigs and stuff. :(

Don't really care enough to support anyone else.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just want Jai to be gone. She's beyond awful.>:(
  • SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Georgia's thrugh!? You have got to be kidding me >:( How many more times will we hear about Adele? And for god sake PUSH YOUR GLASSES UP GIRL.

Sorry :(
  • Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes at Georgia, my favourite!