✭✭✭✭✭
    TV Nutters showing the sideshow
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    TV Nutters showing the sideshow

I'm watching for Ika :)

I watched the first episode and it was crap - so little content in it. Not a lot seems to have changed, but I'll stick with it to see what Ika's gotta say.
  • mazeymazey Posts: 137,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    To vote, no Hula or VPN needed:
    http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/index.html
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ika was ON FIRE tonight! amazing! These houseguests are ridiculous.

If they were going to be evicted and backstabbed you'd take $5000! Ugh. Andrew and Rachelle crying. You've had letters!

I voted Andrew and Kenny in HoH cus I figure Sabrina will get enough votes anyway so if Andrew and Kenny go up and one comes down Sabrina will go up; whereas if it was Andrew and Sabrina and Kenny wins veto we might end up with Rachelle going or something
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to 2am from Monday morning :)
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrews goodbye message was extremely nasty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Andrews goodbye message was extremely nasty.

Andrew's a dud of a HG. I hope the door hits Sabrina or Andrew in the place where our good Lord split them.
  • happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    mazey wrote: »
    To vote, no Hula or VPN needed:
    http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/index.html

just voted for Sabrina and Andrew
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't be the only person who thought that the letters tasks was set up to save Ika. How convenient that she got the number right lol. But it turned out better than that as it provided some drama. There are way too many comparisons to last year, but at least Gary v2 didn't enter and there isn't a Peter in the house. BBs generally now tend to repeat tasks and twists (the Australian did in the second season of its re-emergence), it's better though if the cast isn't just done by repeating types too. Weak gameplay will likely again mean a very strong player like Emmett last year will get a great chance of winning (barring a final twist like last year).
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Ika shredding up the letters was my fave moment of the series so far. It just seemed to awkwardly drag on and on, with Ika constantly trashing on them. Though I think every houseguest should expect themselves to be Topaz'd from now on, but I'm glad she used the time to spill some truth tea on them though.

With Canada as HOH I'm waiting for the first F5 member to either taunt or blame Canada for wrecking their game in the upcoming week. I see Sabrina emotionally asking 'Why Canada, why?' While Andrew and Kenny will probably get the wind knocked out of them, but will manage to wriggle out of it and smugly be like 'Sorry Canada but tough luck', but they'll still be annoyed about not being liked.
  • happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    I don't really care who goes out of Sabrina,Andrew or kenny,just as long as one of them is gone this week.The house needs a change of direction and although i don't like meddling etc this will shake the house
    `if Sabrina and Andrew are on the block and one of them wins POV then Kenny will hopefully go so for me this could be a win/win week.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Been catching up on this series. Just wondering, and as I haven't seen any of the live feed I could be insanely wrong, but is it just me, or are very little of the housemates likeable? Pretty much everyone, with the exception of maybe Jon and Neda, are getting on my nerves.

Though I did love Ika in the dilemma task. When you know you're going to go out she might as well have gone out in a blaze of glory and bag some cash while you're at it!
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danielleh wrote: »
    Been catching up on this series. Just wondering, and as I haven't seen any of the live feed I could be insanely wrong, but is it just me, or are very little of the housemates likeable? Pretty much everyone, with the exception of maybe Jon and Neda, are getting on my nerves.

Though I did love Ika in the dilemma task. When you know you're going to go out she might as well have gone out in a blaze of glory and bag some cash while you're at it!

The First Five and Rachelle are horrid.

Allison, Heather, Jon, Neda and Adel are great on the live feed (personalities wise, at least). Allison gets a little ugly when she's around Sabrina, but I think she just goes along with her to try and fit in. I think she knows Sabrina holds all the cards in the house, and if she doesn't try to please her, she knows she'll end up a target.

Those who are good at the game, though, I'd say:
    First Five - they don't just have numbers, they're all pretty smart too and have got out three people who were going after them.
    Adel - the only one who's trying to take down the other side of the house (First Five). He's trying to build an alliance to go after them, whilst the likes of Neda and Rachelle are trying to find cracks to get into the alliance! D'oh!
    Jon - has at least five one on one alliances. Sometimes that's not so good, but I think with the house where it's at right now, it could work in his favour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't like Ika much, but I liked it that she seemed to enjoy it when she discovered she had been overheard.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    starry wrote: »
    I didn't like Ika much, but I liked it that she seemed to enjoy it when she discovered she had been overheard.

Same here, I didnt like her, but damn she went out with a bang.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole Topaz'd thing has been done in British BB for years of course, it's all part of the psychological game. After all the show is called 'Big Brother' and not 'Survivor' or 'Strategic Houseguests', so it goes back to the core idea of it.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    The whole Topaz'd thing has been done in British BB for years of course, it's all part of the psychological game. After all the show is called 'Big Brother' and not 'Survivor' or 'Strategic Houseguests', so it goes back to the core idea of it.

Technically it doesn't go against being strategic as long as they don't broadcast conversations back to the housemates then i don't have a problem with it. BBUK uses it to screw housemates over deliberately. Both Topaz and Ika screwed themselves over by speaking out loud in a situation very likely to be watched live by the houseguests.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All BBs are manipulated to an extent, the main thing is that the audience isn't deceived I think. There's nothing more boring than HGs in total control, and BB strategy is often simply to do what the house wants, people daren't be cut-throat.