memory gone!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,470
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I can remember in one of the many comics I used to read there was one character whose face was drawn very large and split up into compartments. Each compatment had tiny people who would perform all the functions such as the eyes had two telescopes and two little folk peering through and would pass on information such as telling the stomach part that they had seen food and to expect some work to do. All food would be moved by using shovells..... It's about now you may be thinking :
(1) Hello!, nut case alert.
(2) The answer is........

Comments

• ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spiderpig wrote: »
    I can remember in one of the many comics I used to read there was one character whose face was drawn very large and split up into compartments. Each compatment had tiny people who would perform all the functions such as the eyes had two telescopes and two little folk peering through and would pass on information such as telling the stomach part that they had seen food and to expect some work to do. All food would be moved by using shovells..... It's about now you may be thinking :
    (1) Hello!, nut case alert.
    (2) The answer is........

That was The Numbskulls.
    There was also a rather more stomach turning full body version called The Nervs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Sounds like that god awful Eddie Murphy movie...
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    It's The Numskulls (no B!) from The Beezer, and nowadays in The Beano.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that!
  • tingramretrotingramretro Posts: 10,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ironjade wrote: »
    That was The Numbskulls.
    There was also a rather more stomach turning full body version called The Nervs.

I preferred The Nervs. One of the great Ken Reid's best!
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I preferred The Nervs. One of the great Ken Reid's best!

It was very funny but the thought of them wheeling drums of "pre-digested nosh" around Fatty's insides still makes me a bit queasy.
    And as for what they did to his teeth . . . :eek: