The 50th in Cinemas

2»

Comments

• FacepalmerFacepalmer Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    whovian97 wrote: »
    aha thank you, and it's strange, he has always worn it so it doesn't really pay true to his character if it isn't featured in the ep

He hasn't "always worn it". My kids are watching 'The Shakespeare Code' right this second and there's no trench coat in sight. In fact there are lots of occasions where he hasn't worn it. Too many to list. :)
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Oh I know.. It's just that recording isn't quite as expensive as that..

Yes, particularly if you need to buy yourself a 3D player at the same time :D
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given that the plan doesn't seem to have ever been mentioned again by the BBC since it was originally announced I'm holding out much hope that it's still happening.

I've seen you say this a few times. You seem to be turning in to the anti-Nostradamus of this forum.....:p

No doubt you will now complain that either a) it shouldn't be shown at cinemas at all and bbc are ripping the fans off or b) that they aren't showing it at enough cinemas and the bbc are ripping the fans off. ;)
  • codename_47codename_47 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Facepalmer wrote: »
    He hasn't "always worn it". My kids are watching 'The Shakespeare Code' right this second and there's no trench coat in sight. In fact there are lots of occasions where he hasn't worn it. Too many to list. :)

There was more variation with the 10th Doctor's outfit than initially appeared...

I remember posting here after "Planet of the Ood" saying "oooh The Doctor isn't wearing his tie..." and getting the "So, this has happened before a few times, no big deal" sort of responses!
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember posting here after "Planet of the Ood" saying "oooh The Doctor isn't wearing his tie..." and getting the "So, this has happened before a few times, no big deal" sort of responses!

I Googled and found this: The Authoritative Ten Style Index. It agrees with you. Thoroughly.