DS now using FM's Comments for their news items.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they did it a few days ago

nice to see they are also commenting that some people dont think he's done anything wrong or its a complete ott reaction by some fms

good unbiased journalism from ds as usual!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we are SUCH interesting people here - I am surprised we are not quoted all over the place. :D
  • Slick NickSlick Nick Posts: 957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's almost a warning against shit usernames.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Well we are SUCH interesting people here - I am surprised we are not quoted all over the place. :D

We're certainly more interesting than Rhydian. Yet he gets ten times the attention than we do. On our own site! :cry:
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    kenda11 wrote: »
    they did it a few days ago

nice to see they are also commenting that some people dont think he's done anything wrong or its a complete ott reaction by some fms

good unbiased journalism from ds as usual!
    I'm glad they didn't say that forum members have SLAMMED or BLASTED Olly. It makes a change :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Yes I read it earlier and think they would have had to ask peoples permission to use their quotes in that way, but maybe not. Just read it is also in the Sun and Daily Mirror but have not read either.

So it has not gone unnoticed whichever side of the fence you are sitting it has been picked up by DS and the two tabloids mentioned, sorry cannot comment on those as have not read them, but I will out of interest to see how they have gauged this gaffe of Ollys, and that is me putting it lightly!

GG
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I'm glad they didn't say that forum members have SLAMMED or BLASTED Olly. It makes a change :p

He's not worth our time or energy to "slam" or "blast" him. The most we could be bothered to do for such a nobody was fart in his general direction.
  • Simon CowSimon Cow Posts: 2,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slick Nick wrote: »
    It's almost a warning against shit usernames.

And to think I was going to go with "HM The Queen" when I joined.

That would have been a funny quote or two being attributed to HM The Queen. :D