Silas-where is he on Hollyoaks best baddies list

essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,208
Forum Member
Up there with Warren,Brendan and Rob Hawthorn prob. I would place Claire slightly lower even though she did attempt to kill Max

Comments

• Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't actually call Silas a baddie/gangster.

yes, Silas is a nasty piece of work, who preys on young women with a piece of rope, but that's mainly because he's mentally sick.

he's not what I'd call a gangster, he doesn't do drugs, set people up, own night clubs e.tc.......
  • MrBingMrBing Posts: 2,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who said anything about being 'gangster'? He's still a baddie.

In fact being a typical family man, he's just all the more creepy.
  • surfiesurfie Posts: 5,754
    Forum Member
    How can Silas by up there as a bad guy given he had the chance to bump of Texas, Nancy and botched up bumping off Lynsey.

He certainly isn't up there with the likes of Nial and Toby Mills, whose only botch attempt was when he tried to murder Steph but got disturbed before he could finish her off.
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Niall > Warren > Silas > That guy who blew up the dog > everyone i didn't see > Danny > Brendan > Claire.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cause he's an atrocious character working as part of an abandoned and ludicrous storyline that's full of holes, perhaps?
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,208
    Forum Member
    MrBing wrote: »
    Who said anything about being 'gangster'? He's still a baddie.

In fact being a typical family man, he's just all the more creepy.

True there have probably been plenty of real life killers who have been family men chilling to think how they can switch from being friendly and benvolent at home to someone with homicidal tendencies outside
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rob hawthorn is by fare the worse of them all, warren cares about people at least rob was just horrible!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's definitely the scariest Hollyoaks villain/killer from all soaps. That's mainly because he acts like a kind family man, but is holding a dark secret. The current storyline is also very enjoyable and tense. I'd like to see him kill a member of his own family, perhaps Heidi. It would be very sinister, we already know he may have killed his wife, so he probably wouldn't stop at that.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    gmc93 wrote: »
    I think he's definitely the scariest Hollyoaks villain/killer from all soaps. That's mainly because he acts like a kind family man, but is holding a dark secret. The current storyline is also very enjoyable and tense. I'd like to see him kill a member of his own family, perhaps Heidi. It would be very sinister, we already know he may have killed his wife, so he probably wouldn't stop at that.
    I don't think he would kill Heidi. Killing your own child is different from killing your wife (presumably because she had cheated on him).
  • lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he is themost sinister, with a real (in his mind) reason behind what he does. I did love Scott Anderson and Andy Holt, he was totally creepy! Oh yeah and Will coz he would pretned to be normal!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    The character is awful. I wouldn't describe him as a badie, just a bad character!! The writting of the stroyline has been terrible, and the actor is pretty dire (in my opinion).