Double Elimination - Whos in danger?

Comments

• jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Thinking SK will go Sat and Stevi on Sunday (I think Stevi will get the pity vote after last week).

This is the probable outcome to be honest.
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well obviously Stevi - this entire thing has been engineered for his removal clearly. Stereo Kicks and Only The Young are the only other acts that have been in the Sing Off before (Stereo Kicks twice), so they could be at risk. I really hope it's Stevi and Stereo Kicks.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    I Would say everyone, shocks have happend before.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say Stevi, Stereo kicks and OTY.

But if Lauren, Fleur or Ben put in a shoddy performance...anything could happen.
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I'd say Stevi, Stereo kicks and OTY.

But if Lauren, Fleur or Ben put in a shoddy performance...anything could happen.

Or Andrea...
  • NathanScottNathanScott Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stevi and OTY are toast.

Stevi is a given.
    Then it's between OTY and Stereo Kicks... Simon will always stick by his project.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless Ben can pull off that song,he may be bottom on Saturday.He doesnt have the ballad power for I will always love you.
  • commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OTY and Stevi are my guesses
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stevi, SK and Ben two of these will gone

Think Andrea, Fleur, OTY, Lauren are all safe
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that Lauren's in trouble (although hopefully the Platters will do just enough to pull her through) and I think that SK are another one that's in trouble this week.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    hannah wrote: »
    Stevi, SK and Ben two of these will gone

Think Andrea, Fleur, OTY, Lauren are all safe

Don't count on ANYONE being safe....Andrea still needs the votes Fraustinis!!!
  • ShAneOmaC2005ShAneOmaC2005 Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think anyone is safe either barring Ben, Ben has a real likeability factor..

Many things will count towards who ends up bottom 3, order of performance, and the Cowell brainwash factor.. It appears Cowell is sharpening his knife for Andrea. who I kno for certain he does not want anywhere near the final.. he is also sharpening the knife for his own act Stevi.. on the contrary he appears to be getting behind SK to the point of insanity. I 2nd place in the bottom is a toss up between OTY and SK..With only one winner sadly.. and yes Mel B will vote as Simon wants her to, which means bye bye OTY probably.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not saying anything until the itunes stuff is out tomorrow?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone is safe either barring Ben, Ben has a real likeability factor..

Many things will count towards who ends up bottom 3, order of performance, and the Cowell brainwash factor.. It appears Cowell is sharpening his knife for Andrea. who I kno for certain he does not want anywhere near the final.. he is also sharpening the knife for his own act Stevi.. on the contrary he appears to be getting behind SK to the point of insanity. I 2nd place in the bottom is a toss up between OTY and SK..With only one winner sadly.. and yes Mel B will vote as Simon wants her to, which means bye bye OTY probably.

With that song. Ben is so NOT safe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With that song. Ben is so NOT safe.
    I dont think its Ben's vocal talent which is keeping him in, its his likeability factor.. look how dreadful he sounded last week yet he still sailed through, why would you be worried for this week? it's clearly not about how/ what he performs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think its Ben's vocal talent which is keeping him in, its his likeability factor.. look how dreadful he sounded last week yet he still sailed through, why would you be worried for this week? it's clearly not about how/ what he performs.

Because they weak people are not out..most of them and there aren't that many people left... Anything can happen...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because they weak people are not out..most of them and there aren't that many people left... Anything can happen...
    Hes far too popular.. I like him myself, not for his voice, only cos hes from South london and seems pretty cool. Hes easily the most likeable person there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes far too popular.. I like him myself, not for his voice, only cos hes from South london and seems pretty cool. Hes easily the most likeable person there.

And your proof is???...people getting complacent...I hope something fun happens on Sunday...remember, Ella vs James was this exact week...
  • sorrellsorrell Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well well well - A double elimination! I wonder whether this would have happened if Stevi had gone last week?

Thinking Si's getting a bit worried now that the viewers are going to try even harder this week to keep Stevi out of the sing off. Now we're getting near the business end of the competition he's desparately trying to weed the "Fleurbed!"
  • sorrellsorrell Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that you said it this could happen...imagine a Andrea vs Ben showdown... Lol...don't hate me if it happens...

Sorry but that would be hilarious, and I'm a fan of Ben. Ben and Paul were my faves and I reckon they'll both do well, in fact probably better than they would have winning outright!

Even more hilarious would be Fleur going Saturday night - followed by the Ben/Andrea sing off on Sunday!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorrell wrote: »
    Sorry but that would be hilarious, and I'm a fan of Ben. Ben and Paul were my faves and I reckon they'll both do well, in fact probably better than they would have winning outright!

Even more hilarious would be Fleur going Saturday night - followed by the Ben/Andrea sing off on Sunday!

That would that the top of the vote would be ...Lauren???...:o...cant see any of the other guys dominating, but who knows???..
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stevie has reached his sell by date.

And the other one could be anyone.

The two groups will needing particularly good performances to stay in, but frankly anyone who puts in a poor performance, or one that doesn't engage the audience, will be in trouble.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stevie has reached his sell by date.

And the other one could be anyone.

The two groups will needing particularly good performances to stay in, but frankly anyone who puts in a poor performance, or one that doesn't engage the audience, will be in trouble.

Basically this...
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    OTY are the ones im worried about as they might appeal to only the young demographic.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm certain Stevi will be one of the two who go, but it could be virtually any of the others bar Ben/Andrea for the other slot.

Ben will slaughter his song choice, but because it's Ben he'll be praised to high heavens and sail through.