Maybe Nomination Chain Goes Backwards

tmjtmj Posts: 1,571
Forum Member
✭✭✭
once Danny noms Nick and Chloe is left, Chloe picks someone to save, who then picks someone to save.. etc. Who knows. That would just mean the 'clique' gets saved

Comments

• SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tmj wrote: »
    once Danny noms Nick and Chloe is left, Chloe picks someone to save, who then picks someone to save.. etc. Who knows. That would just mean the 'clique' gets saved

I still think the timebomb HMs has something to do with this Tag Noms, why else are they staying for another week
  • Mani_BhangraMani_Bhangra Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can't they just nominate normally, this tagging thing is doing my nut in 😴😴😴
  • SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    I still think the timebomb HMs has something to do with this Tag Noms, why else are they staying for another week

It does seem pointless that they are there unless they have something to do with it but it is also pointless have tag noms if everyone is up only to be saved by the leg-ends. I'm not even going to attempt to engage my brain with what the C5 are thinking this week but if the clique and especially jack gets saved from eviction this week then I am going to be mighty pee'd off >:(
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I said this on another thread.

Lets face it anything is possible.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

That would be plain stupid. The people most likely to do the saving are the Helen Brian Nikki and Marc. Otherwise why keep them in? imo.
  • tmjtmj Posts: 1,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be interesting if they dont state how many people will get to save someone. Then it creates the paranoia of "Chloe saved jack before me and now I might actually be up" for example. I doubt the legend housemates were kept in just for a nom twist. More likely for ratings, and now that they're there they might try work them into this weeks noms
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they had simply given all eligible HMs one nomination each, instead of two, and let them nominate who they want instead of who is left after someone else has done it, I suspect we'd have got an interesting outcome. More interesting potentially than if they have to do two noms each, when often the second seems difficult if not the first. I think there's probably more consensus on who should be up most weeks than having two noms each, or any of this fiddling they are doing, suggests.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    That would be plain stupid. The people most likely to do the saving are the Helen Brian Nikki and Marc. Otherwise why keep them in? imo.
    Why keep them in? So they have an excuse to give Marc immunity again, thats why.

But i am sure they will let the bunker gang pick who is save. So its Helen and Marc deciding AGAIN because Nikki and Brian won´t have a say in this at all with those 2. Wasn´t Marc whining to BB that they have to help him to save his "friends"? Thats exactly what´s going to happen i reckon.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    Why keep them in? So they have an excuse to give Marc immunity again, thats why.

But i am sure they will let the bunker gang pick who is save. So its Helen and Marc deciding because Nikki and Brian won´t have a say in this at all with those 2. Wasn´t Marc whining to BB that the have to help them to save his "friends"? Thats exactly what´s going to happen i reckon.

I can't see either Brian or Nikki letting Marc and Helen decide. If there are four to save then they will pick one each. imo.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    I can't see either Brian or Nikki letting Marc and Helen decide. If there are four to save then they will pick one each. imo.
    Yeah when its 4 its easy but if its not? I am sick of this. I want just a normal nomination for once. Is that to much to ask? Jesus.