BRIANS quit!!!!

Comments

• hannahhannah Posts: 13,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in the minority but can't see what have Marc and Helen have done here I'm glad he's gone but this will make Marc even more hated
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I like him, I don't care what anybody else says *stomps foot* :D

I imagine it really has soiled his wonderful memories of being on BB, although he now knows it's nothing like it used to be.

It amazes me how people are saying Helen's not as bad as she used to be - purely because she's more media savvy and also there for other reasons. It doesn't negate her behaviour last year, which I believe is the real Helen. She's always had the ability to be sensible, little sparks of which we see in this series, unfortunately it's topped off with a toxic personality.

As for Brian - and Nikki - I like that they weren't taken in by her. I like that Brian at least has the courage of his convictions, even if his method of delivery is rather bumbling.
    I agree with you, and i for one am sorry to see him go, I hope if he's out that people will give him love and support, as he's painted as the troublemaker, come stirrer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBlilsis wrote: »
    I detested Helen all through last year and anytime she appeared on my screen since then, but somehow watching her in the Bunker because I wanted to watch my three faves at the time, Marc, Nikki and Brian actually got me thinking she's not as bad as I'd always thought.

On the other hand I've always really liked Brian until he went into the main house, he seemed ok in the bunker although he did sit silently and I'm always unsure of people who use silence as a communication, it always leads to trouble.

I don't think BB editing is solely responsible for me personally doing a complete 360 on both those characters, their personalities and behaviours is what did it for me:blush:

BIB - har har.
    "a complete 360" - you might want to make that a 180.
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willz wrote: »
    YES, Thank the ****ing lord he is out of there. I didn't like him when he won it and I most certainly don't like him now. Hopefully Nikki will follow.

Are you happy that Helen is still in there?
  • coke_peppercoke_pepper Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »
    I absolutely hate how Helen is being supported over this. It reminds me back to when Cristian made the comment about people calling him greedy and the frustration of being labelled something when it isn't really warranted. Whether it was warranted in Cristians case I don't know but I certainly understand the point that he was making.

Helen has provoked, been nasty, name called and been very personal to most of the housemates and been the cause or at least part of most of the arguments and bad feeling in the house for two years running but lets forget that and focus on the fact that someone finally lost their temper and stood up to hideous Helen :(

That he should get more food because he weighs more? Greedy B*****d syndrome more like. He should have been suggesting he takes smaller portions since he has more mass to sustain him.
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen spin has tagged standing up to her & Marqs bullying ways as acting the hero in a negative context :( A hero is a hero you vapid bint .. hating heros really denotes in stone how vile she is.

Im no fan of Belo his desperation to be on TV maxed whe he wore the mankini on Davinas show but I can see living with Wood would crack any ones tolerances. That grim face of hers alone... :(
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian has left the house?
  • HumoristixHumoristix Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »

That would be pretty good, wouldn't it. Thanks.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm sorry that you disagree. But that's just the way I saw it.
    I don't think they have been that toxic. I understand that they can be contentious and ruffle feathers and can lack consideration at times. But they were nowhere near as bad as Brian was trying to paint them as.

Don't forget that Brian himself plotted to bring down Marc and Helen and tried to convince Danny that was what he had to do. Brian told Danny that his clique have to be the Jungle Cats of this series.
    Now why isn't that seen as toxic to the atmosphere in there? Brian didn't want to mend bridges and bring people together, he tried to encourage them to be divisive.
    That is something which has been seen and is evidence of Brian's own intentions. So he's not really in the position to point fingers at other people when at times he has been guilty of being the biggest aggressor in there.

Very well said.
    The other HMs are tolerating her and dealing with the situation as best they can. They are trying to avoid getting in her line of fire, literally holding their breath until she goes as they know it's not much longer.

Must be bloody horrific being in that house with her if you are on the wrong side of her.
    Well done Brian for leaving, but it should have been that Horrific Tyrant Helen instead.

How do you know they're 'tolerating her and holding their breaths'? Are you a mind reader. Apart from Brian and Danny. I haven't seen or heard any of the others say they don't like Helen. It's Marc they seem to have the problem with.

I say this as a Helen 'Hater''. I cant stand her.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    I don't care.
  • HumoristixHumoristix Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    Helen spin has tagged standing up to her & Marqs bullying ways as acting the hero in a negative context :( A hero is a hero you vapid bint .. hating heros really denotes in stone how vile she is.

Im no fan of Belo his desperation to be on TV maxed whe he wore the mankini on Davinas show but I can see living with Wood would crack any ones tolerances. That grim face of hers alone... :(
    I thought he was overdoing it. When Chloe was nominated, he made a big deal of people not letting her express herself but that wasn't really the case. And then he kept at it, becoming more and more frustrated.

I say Brian has failed. Bring on Aisleyne and/or Slick Vic.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they have been that toxic. I understand that they can be contentious and ruffle feathers and can lack consideration at times. But they were nowhere near as bad as Brian was trying to paint them as.

Don't forget that Brian himself plotted to bring down Marc and Helen and tried to convince Danny that was what he had to do. Brian told Danny that his clique have to be the Jungle Cats of this series.
    Now why isn't that seen as toxic to the atmosphere in there? Brian didn't want to mend bridges and bring people together, he tried to encourage them to be divisive.
    That is something which has been seen and is evidence of Brian's own intentions. So he's not really in the position to point fingers at other people when at times he has been guilty of being the biggest aggressor in there.

I agree - he tried to divide and conquer but it backfired; subsequently he can't handle the consequence of his actions.
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nobody can bring down Mark, he is immune, just like Helen last year.

If you can't see how nasty Mark and Helen are......I really don't know what to say.

Helen is a raincloud of doom who says nothing positive, ever.
    Mark is a shitty little fly who buzzes around your face & then gets annoyed when he is swatted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »

You can't force someone to be a villain though. His poisonous attacks were met by calm albeit derogatory responses. Helen knew the game he was playing and refused to become a participant. It frustrated Belo to the point where he looked like he was going to murder her or Marc.
    They were quite clear in there actions that they no longer wanted to be a part of his antics/drama and had been avoiding confrontation with him, which made him even angrier. I think he was probably pulled by his agent in the end for damage limitation purposes.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do,you know they're 'tolerating her and holding their breaths'? Are you a mind reader. Apart from Brian and Danny. I haven't seen or heard any of the others say they don't like Helen. It's Marc they seem to have the problem with.

They pussyfoot around her, you can see it !

Cristian (apart from Danny's pizza box attack) is the only one to really have stood his ground.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian Belo leaves the Big Brother House

14 minutes ago
    Nikki is comforted by Nick after Brian’s dramatic exit from the Big Brother House. Watch the show tonight at 10pm to find out more details.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/brian-belo-leaves-big-brother-house
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think Marc hit a nerve when he said Brian was only here for the money.

This is Brian trying to prove he wasn't.
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,441
    Forum Member
    You can't force someone to be a villain though. His poisonous attacks were met by calm albeit derogatory responses. Helen knew the game he was playing and refused to become a participant. It frustrated Belo to the point where he looked like he was going to murder her or Marc.
    They were quite clear in there actions that they no longer wanted to be a part of his antics/drama and had been avoiding confrontation with him, which made him even angrier. I think he was probably pulled by his agent in the end for damage limitation purposes.

Exactly right....he was doing himself no favours by being in the house.

The nasty side of him came out.......at least with Helen you know there is that side to her.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Think Marc hit a nerve when he said Brian was only here for the money.

This is Brian trying to prove he wasn't.
    Probably true.

Does anyone know how the fee works? I don't believe for a second you lose your whole fee for walking. Especially the circumstances in which these 3 were put in and how they were only supposed to be in for a week anyway...apparently.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it matters who is right or wrong in how much measure, I think it is a real shame as others have said that it has come to this with Brian who has been a big ambassador for the show itself no matter your view of him.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    going by that video it must have happened last night ^_^
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very well said.

How do you know they're 'tolerating her and holding their breaths'? Are you a mind reader. Apart from Brian and Danny. I haven't seen or heard any of the others say they don't like Helen. It's Marc they seem to have the problem with.

I say this as a Helen 'Hater''. I cant stand her.

Neither have I but does this mean they haven't said it and perhaps it has not been broadcast, the pendulum of thinking swings in both ways.

Probably there are HMs in there that do like Helen but I'm guessing that's only because she's allowed them to get to know her well enough to like her. That's my biggest problem with Helen, she seems to decide she doesn't like you more or less straight off and once she has gone in that direction never seems to give anyone a chance to see her better side (if she does have one is in question though). Furthermore if you are in close proximity with someone for days one end and you have decided you don't like them or care for them one bit wouldn't it be better to just more or less ignore them? Helen can't seem to do this and cursing and insulting said HM is all you hear from her regarding them: surely everyone has one good point worth a compliment or two?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good! I'm glad, he went in there with a plan to take on Helen to stay relivant beyond the show and backfired when she batted it back to him and his real character came out.

He caused a big divide in the house and egged on Danny and his group to take them on, he walked because he knows he's been outed and is too cowardly to face the public on the live eviction show.

People like him should never be rich for simply being stupid.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I like him, I don't care what anybody else says *stomps foot* :D

I imagine it really has soiled his wonderful memories of being on BB, although he now knows it's nothing like it used to be.It amazes me how people are saying Helen's not as bad as she used to be - purely because she's more media savvy and also there for other reasons. It doesn't negate her behaviour last year, which I believe is the real Helen. She's always had the ability to be sensible, little sparks of which we see in this series, unfortunately it's topped off with a toxic personality.

As for Brian - and Nikki - I like that they weren't taken in by her. I like that Brian at least has the courage of his convictions, even if his method of delivery is rather bumbling.

I couldn't agree more Muggs ,especially the BIB it's such a shame :(

Comes to something when even when being paid some can't stomach being in the same place as Helen >:(