Big of you for apologising!!

kellylennon18kellylennon18 Posts: 643
Forum Member
✭✭
Helen Wood is a disgrace.....that was no apology. Rylan dragged it out of her. Why allow her to get cheers? crazy!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you think Helen has had enough hate and mean verbal comments? I think people should just leave it now.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you think Helen has had enough? she isn't a murder, stop kicking the girl when she's down otherwise you are just as bad.
  • Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't happen to apologise during her interview with Emma when she brought it up.
    Perhaps her agent has had a word with her, I think someone has.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Don't you think Helen has had enough? she isn't a murder, stop kicking the girl when she's down otherwise you are just as bad.
    Exactly!
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,159
    Forum Member
    Don't you think Helen has had enough hate and mean verbal comments? I think people should just leave it now.

She brings it on herself. Did you see her on BOTS? How does she go through life like that?

Beggars belief.
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,159
    Forum Member

Ahhh. Poor Helen
  • XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think she is down she doesn't give a toss.
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    She has no soul. Apologizing at will is not her thing because she's 'Always in the right'. In Helen's dim world, when she crosses the line it's always because someone made her do it.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As i said in the other Thread ,she's as Thick as Mince ,Rylan had to repeat it 4 or 5 times before she got the message ..then sulkily muttered i apologise for using those two words
  • dannys81dannys81 Posts: 355
    Forum Member

How do you know
  • JamtartJamtart Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen Wood is a disgrace.....that was no apology. Rylan dragged it out of her. Why allow her to get cheers? crazy!!

Agree! Hope that's the last we see of her.
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,955
    Forum Member

Voice of reason
  • M_J2M_J2 Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't happen to apologise during her interview with Emma when she brought it up.
    Perhaps her agent has had a word with her, I think someone has.
    Yep that or a friend/family memeber she trusts to tell her when she has gone to far and made herself look bad.
  • M_J2M_J2 Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has been through worse in life, and she knows how BB works and knew what she was getting herself into. Besides, like most people she will turn the anger into another money making contract with some paper.
  • Dr.FeverDr.Fever Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    That was such a farce, Rylan really hit a new low with that 'That is big of you to apologise'
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was an extracted apology and as such worthless. Apart from the possible financial losses it may have averted.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    She doesn't give a toss though, apparently.

You're better off taking that to twitter - don't think she'll be reading here tonight somehow!!!
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, she's apologised (however forced it was), Brian's out, she's out. It's done.
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Helen's gone. Let's forget her. Thank God and Greyhound she's gone!!!!!