Is Danny trying to get Marc kicked out ?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Danny should have been kicked out for that aggressive tirade and throwing things. He is rather aggressive in all his arguments.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    I've gave reasons and more detailed reasons in other posts , other threads. About what my views are on this one. Rather just eat a magnum right now. lol Yes Danny played it wrong this time and reacted to the jester. And Marc is responsible for his general goading and antagonizing he's done through out the series.

My view is that Marquis is like an internet troll, he's lacking in empathy and emotion. Now that I think about it, Joel is also a bit short on empathy and emotion. In the case of Marquis, he enjoys upsetting people, he's not happy if others are happy. The rest of them are at a disadvantage because they feel things, they have emotions.

Marquis is the biggest game player in there and yet he uses "you're a game player" against others who are then left defending themselves, because they aren't as vicious as Marquis is and can't just return the "compliment". They allow him to upset them as well. By now they should have Marquis totally sussed, it's funny that Cristian has the measure of Marquis, but the rest still allow him in.

AIsleyne should have been able to keep her composure, even with Marquis relentlessly attacking her by calling her a liar and making ridiculous claims. The wonder for me is how does Marquis know "exactly how these judge shows work". I don't but then I don't care and I don't think most of the people on it care "who pays the judgement". Just as long as it's paid and no lawyers get paid. He saw that it was a way to rile her and that's why he harped on the same few words over and over.

I did like her declawing Marquis at the end. He was lost for words. :D
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny should have been kicked out for that aggressive tirade and throwing things. He is rather aggressive in all his arguments.

Marquis should have been thrown out for throwing Chloe on the bed.
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OldCrom wrote: »
    I think all HMs need to TINK carefully. Mark is a big character but I don't see him as a particularly nice or honest person as he protests to be, Is he bright or is he TICK? Is he wise or is he just another attention seeker bent on fame, fortune and replacing that set of rocking horse teeth he found on eBay.

I fink you are trying to be a wise guy and are only making yourself look stupid taking off other peoples accents ,especially when other nations speak the Queens english better than the english themselves.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Marc was goading potential winners, I.e. Chloe, Nick and Danny, though why he started on Aisleyne is beyond me since she cannot win. That said, Nick's cop out was probably wiser than Danny's response, but at least Danny recognised his error.
  • GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    You say that like that's what Danny said, he didn't say 'he made me do it' at all. Yes he said 'he pushes my buttons' meaning he manages to aggravate me and make me lose control, but that's not the same as saying he made me do it. It means Marc gets to him.

I'm not excusing Danny's behaviour one bit, but don't quote something that wasn't actually said ;)

Typing as I listen to Danny in the DR:

"He does push my buttons and you know he pushes my buttons, but at the same time I have no excuses for my behaviour"

That's a very fair observation. Clear and accurate, thank you :)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    GrozzyGirl wrote: »
    Marc also anxious to be the hero, Danny knows he can't hit him.

Marc was the power couple with Helen, now he's worried that Danny and aisleyne are trying to take that role and might treat him badly like him and Helen did to everyone who didn't " brown nose " them.
    None of them are covered in glory but to attempt to apply diginity or justification to Marcs activities is just ridiculous.

When did Marc try to be a hero.? Example please >
  • GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    I thought Marc was goading potential winners, I.e. Chloe, Nick and Danny, though why he started on Aisleyne is beyond me since she cannot win. That said, Nick's cop out was probably wiser than Danny's response, but at least Danny recognised his error.

Marc is doing his best to get potential winners out one way or another.............