Is this the last we will see of Marc or do you ...

2»

Comments

• pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest Roseblue, for me, this series has been awful. Each to their own of course, but I have t say I found Marc pretty much the most unpleasant of a pretty poor lot.
    As for Pepipop's comment on his 'career' I was talking about something in the media/ radio/ TV. I'm sure he will get his 'ex housemate' 15 mins of fame, but nothing worthwhile.
    :)

Yes, I know you were, however he's stated after BB he's off to holiday back to work/lab in September and then off to the USA in December, to work. But I suppose, never say never...it always comes down to the dinero in the end, if someone offered him £100-200k to go on, e.g. CBB, I doubt he, or anyone, would turn that sort of money down.

http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/big-brother-marc-oneill-interview-boring-housemates

"If you want to be a Z-lister, be a Z-lister, but I have no interest in that. I don't want to be one of these people trying to skip queues in nightclubs. I go to the dingiest nightclubs anyway.

"I just want to ride the wave, next stop Ibiza, I'll get absolutely wrecked, and then it's time to be a grown up."
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »
    Yes, I know you were, however he's stated after BB he's off to holiday back to work/lab in September and then off to the USA in December, to work. But I suppose, never say never...it always comes down to the dinero in the end, if someone offered him £100-200k to go on, e.g. CBB, I doubt he, or anyone, would turn that sort of money down.

http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/big-brother-marc-oneill-interview-boring-housemates

"If you want to be a Z-lister, be a Z-lister, but I have no interest in that. I don't want to be one of these people trying to skip queues in nightclubs. I go to the dingiest nightclubs anyway.

"I just want to ride the wave, next stop Ibiza, I'll get absolutely wrecked, and then it's time to be a grown up."

Yes I read that as well....but I agree that if someone waves a few hundred grand at you....it gives them reason think.
  • Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roseblue1 wrote: »
    And Jake Quickenden was....he got booted out of X Factor more or less straight away....and came second in I'm Celeb.
    But Jake was a nice guy. Marc is not. I don't really see the comparison as they are chalk and cheese.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'll get work in Ireland. I'm not sure what he could do in the UK. Maybe someone like Geordie Shore will sign him but I can't see him being offered a respectable position on UK tv.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    HenryBBB wrote: »
    He'll get work in Ireland. I'm not sure what he could do in the UK. Maybe someone like Geordie Shore will sign him but I can't see him being offered a respectable position on UK tv.

Why would irish tv hire him if UK tv wouldn't?
    Forum Member
    He'll get work in Ireland. I'm not sure what he could do in the UK. Maybe someone like Geordie Shore will sign him but I can't see him being offered a respectable position on UK

I hope he does well whatever he does.....i think Marc would have been proud of Jack for his football result and suit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would irish tv hire him if UK tv wouldn't?

Because he's Irish. He's already worked on a tv show in Ireland and will be more well known over there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because he's Irish. He's already worked on a tv show in Ireland and will be more well known over there.

So? Will Danny get hired on British TV because he's English
    Forum Member

I think the media knows when someone is liked ....regardless of there nationality.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did you ignore the following sentence?

Ireland is a small country. Mark has worked on a popular Irish tv show and now BB. He will be far more famous in Ireland than he will BE in the UK. He will have more opportunities over there than here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    roseblue1 wrote: »
    I think the media knows when someone is liked ....regardless of there nationality.

Towie will probably hire Danny. You don't need to be likeable to appear in that just a brain dead idiot. :p
  • HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see him going on anything apart from BOTS, especially if he has a job lined up.

Happily I don't watch BOTS so I don't have to see him ever again. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you ignore the following sentence?

Ireland is a small country. Mark has worked on a popular Irish tv show and now BB. He will be far more famous in Ireland than he will BE in the UK. He will have more opportunities over there than here.

Ok I see what you're saying now. :)
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stan_B wrote: »
    But Jake was a nice guy. Marc is not. I don't really see the comparison as they are chalk and cheese.

you know marc and jake personally to make those assumptions? with absolute clarity and certainty? I find marc likeable good humoured , self deprecating and very funny.as for him continuing In the media -entertainment industry I would love to see more of him especially on im a celeb this year. mind you I predicted a glowing career for sam pepper so what do I know :p
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    you know marc and jake personally to make those assumptions? with absolute clarity and certainty? I find marc likeable good humoured , self deprecating and very funny.as for him continuing In the media -entertainment industry I would love to see more of him especially on im a celeb this year. mind you I predicted a glowing career for sam pepper so what do I know :p

BB asked him to go in and mix it up.....I doubt he is like that all the time.

The show was so boring they had to get him in.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Only if he can have subtitles.
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    Only if he can have subtitles.

And a brain.
    Forum Member
    Towie will probably hire Danny. You don't need to be likeable to appear in that just a brain dead idiot. :p

To be truthful I do not think he will even make that......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's a cert. He has already worked with TOWIE as an extra.
    Forum Member
    It's a cert. He has already worked with TOWIE as an extra.

But so did Winston from BB15 and has not been seen since.