Options

Danny and Chloe 1st and 2nd Favourites To WIN?????

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes perfect sense. Chloe has coasted along doing as little as possible. There is always at least one coaster who is one of the favs. Then we have Danny who will appeal to the TOWIE brigade i.e. teenage girls. He also has a lot of support on twitter from the z-listers.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I expect he's lost some support over the fauxmance with Jasmine

that was such a turn off .I was literally cringing behind a cushion .eye wateringly embarrassing.i cant get rid of the image of that self conscious salute he did to her as she left.eww.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Brother, the TV series which never fails to disappoint.
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Is there a way to start a campaign to stop them winning?
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beryl wrote: »
    oh god I hope not, Danny, Cristian and Chloe are the ones I really don't want to reach the final. Christian and Chloe have been absolute wallpaper for most of the series and Danny the serial reality-show-contestant is just a desperate fraud.

Those three are my least liked as well.
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't really go by the odds, tbh. I think Choe and Danny will make the final, but I don't see one of those two winning. I think there's a good chance Nick or Christian will nab it.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if it finished in this order this would go down as worse big brother in history
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    I dunno, i think he likes Danny deep down. If he is all anti Danny though, that could inadvertently work FOR Danny as people who don't like Marc (and there are plenty of them) may vote for Danny in spite of Marc. I hope not though :(

No-one knows the % of Marc haters. It could be as low as 10% of all BB viewers - as a 4 way VTE that included multiple-voting by individuals, determines absolutely nothing.

Marc has 18,OOO FB fans, Danny 6,500 and Chloe 10,000. Sam has 850!
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother, the TV series which never fails to disappoint.

haha...yep, that about sums it up!
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    No-one knows the % of Marc haters. It could be as low as 10% of all BB viewers - as a 4 way VTE that included multiple-voting by individuals, determines absolutely nothing.

Marc has 18,OOO FB fans, Danny 6,500 and Chloe 10,000. Sam has 850!

Well i hope you're right. But i could almost guarantee you more than 10% of BB fans dislike Marc. I didn't mind him, but it was more than 10%. At least 30%.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The top three is who I dont want to win, the betting will change in the last week it is about who picks up the phone and votes.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

id join.i just cant comprehend who would vote for these two fake spiteful dullards....oh wait...
  • Options
    rainyafternoonrainyafternoon Posts: 370
    Forum Member

Put me down for it...
    If Danny wins I think it's a BIG fix !!!! >:(>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless the public act, Chloe will be an even bigger fav at the end of the week, she is going into victim mode now re this money and we all know the public are a bit slow to wise up to the snide ones.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worse two in the house IMO
  • Options
    ArtistBaptistaArtistBaptista Posts: 7,441
    Forum Member
    Put me down for it...
    If Danny wins I think it's a BIG fix !!!! >:(>:(

So will I, I'm already a bit suspicious about some of the recent evictions.
  • Options
    Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait until after tonight's show, I think it'll change.

Danny still being top is a bit suspicious though.

Factoring in the silly girl and horny housewife votes, it's unrealistic to expect his odds to drift violently, but one would expect they'd have drifted at least a couple of pts. And yet he's remained rock-solid at the head of the market throughout all the negative stuff coming out about his true character...

Even punters on the exchanges seem reluctant to lay bigger odds than those offered by the books. If I was confident that this whole event was on the up and up, I'd honestly lay Danny winning this show for everything I had(with odds as high as 10/1) Unfortunately we know the show has become as trustworthy as Del Boy's goods. From Emma being pally with HMs, to them having "backers" on the outside, manipulating and swaying natural, likely projections etc.. the show simply can't be trusted from a betting perspective.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy for one of them to win. The reaction on here would be funny :D:p
  • Options
    FunboyFandangoFunboyFandango Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just got Sam at 50/1. £1 investment well spent.

Sam is my new fav housemate. Come on Sam!!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the bloody hell is Danny the favourite to win? He's an idiot!
  • Options
    bellyyellowbellyyellow Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Why the bloody hell is Danny the favourite to win? He's an idiot!

because he stands up to people - the proplem i have is who he no's to do with bb as all past house mates seem to no him.