BRIANS quit!!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Couldnt stand him so im glad however we all know it will cause a huge backlash on Helen and Marc which i am dreading! Brians been a douche trying to play the hero, hes actually made me support Helen this year as I hated her last year!

Comments

• BBlilsisBBlilsis Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    I'm thrilled with this news, Brian was a complete downer for me this year, he was so unhappy, he brought the whole mood down and IMO he actually stoked the fire of conspiracies and anger towards Helen and Marc. Maybe everybody will be able to get along better now without his rages.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :cool: woooooooohoooooooooooooo :cool:
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    So pleased he should have done it last week.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Source please?
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I'll need a source.

We had so many conflicting reports last week.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror TV ‏@MirrorTV 3m3 minutes ago

Brian Belo has LEFT the Big Brother house
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/helen-wood-brian-belo-brother-5939374
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He had to, if he leaves it too long everyone would have forgotten and it'll be too late to cash in on the Jade/Brian romance. Now he has a couple of days before all the weeklies go to press.

I'm definitely not cynical.
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,573
    Forum Member
    It is official, he has left.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,453
    Forum Member
    Not a great reflection on things when a returning 'legend' decides the house is sh!te and wants to leave

Wonder how long Helen and Nikki will remain for
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank god, hopefully now the other two can bugger off too.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoebica wrote: »
    He had to, if he leaves it too long everyone would have forgotten and it'll be too late to cash in on the Jade/Brian romance. Now he has a couple of days before all the weeklies go to press.

I'm definitely not cynical.

It looks like BB has done a good job of getting people to support Helen over Brian. :(
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Good for him. No amount of money would persuade me to stay in the same house as Marc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One down, 2 more to go

Now if the other two follow him out on Friday, a lot of people will come back
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Brian although I don't feel he was enjoying it as much his the time he went in. I think he doesn't want to ruin his experience anymore.
    Too many arguments only with Helen there.
    I can see Nikki quitting now as well because she always looks to Brian for support .
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think/hope jade has run a mile by now
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't miss him. Hopefully Nikki and Helen can leave soon too. The legends twist has gone on far too long now.
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    It looks like BB has done a good job of getting people to support Helen over Brian. :(

I don't support any of them. I liked the legends in the bunker but in the house not so much. They should have left it short and sweet and got rid of all 3 on Friday like originally planned.
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    One down, 2 more to go

Now if the other two follow him out on Friday, a lot of people will come back

Who could come back ? Do you mean to the house ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astute wrote: »
    [/B]

Who could come back ? Do you mean to the house ?

Viewers I meant, a lot of people are not watching as long as Poison Ivy is still there
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Hopefully the scriptwriters will write Helen and Nikki out of this farce a.s.a.p. too.
  • BBlilsisBBlilsis Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »

I detested Helen all through last year and anytime she appeared on my screen since then, but somehow watching her in the Bunker because I wanted to watch my three faves at the time, Marc, Nikki and Brian actually got me thinking she's not as bad as I'd always thought.

On the other hand I've always really liked Brian until he went into the main house, he seemed ok in the bunker although he did sit silently and I'm always unsure of people who use silence as a communication, it always leads to trouble.

I don't think BB editing is solely responsible for me personally doing a complete 360 on both those characters, their personalities and behaviours is what did it for me:blush:
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    I posted a "Go Brian!", earlier.
    Hope this isn't my fault. :(
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,441
    Forum Member
    Brians plan will now be to get on to BOTS bad mouth Helen and Marc.

i think he will be surprised at how many people did not fall for his hero performance and if on BOTS i hope they point this out to him. Though I doubt it.
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps they should put Aisleyene in his place ;)
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    He gets a lot of stick on here but a lot of the 'nice' people in the house once again seemed to really like him, and mad as a march hare though he is I like him too.

Doesn't look good for BB when a legend doesn't want to stay with some of them/in that house, which is why they tried so hard to keep him in. I imagine they've frantically been trying to cut a deal with him where he'll only reveal so much about what went on in return for some of his fee.