Did Aisleyne and Nikki hate each other in their series?

pookiesboopookiesboo Posts: 1,100
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Am trying to cast my mind back to BB7. Wasn't Aisleynes " you better know yourself little girl" directed at Nikki?

Comments

• Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,151
    Forum Member
    It was very love/hate it was on and off. Sometimes they got on for a bit and then it all went tits up.

They have long since put their differences aside and are good friends.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    I remember Nikki being fearful of Aisleyne towards the end of the their series, but they made up after the show and are friends now...I think.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,752
    Forum Member
    For a time they didn't get on at all, but when Nikki returned for the final week all was well.

Their fans on this forum hated eachother almost as much - the biggest fan rivalry the forum has ever seen. It seems odd because now they seem like an anti-Helen team.
  • pookiesboopookiesboo Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was very love/hate it was on and off. Sometimes they got on for a bit and then it all went tits up.

They have long since put their differences aside and are good friends.

Thanks. I remember her and Grace hated each other, Grace saying it was like living with a golden retriever with Aisleynes hair extensions falling out. Golden days of Bb.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was a quaint rivalry, neither ever said eachother looked like they were a rapist :cool:
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, previous posters have it right regarding Ais and Nik,

I can certainly recall Grace's brief return to the house to mark her 21st and Aisleyne pacing up and down and giving Grace a bit of verbal about her behaviour towards Susie. Just the sort of thing I'd like to see her do with Helen. :)
  • pookiesboopookiesboo Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »

Their fans on this forum hated eachother almost as much - the biggest fan rivalry the forum has ever seen. It seems odd because now they seem like an anti-Helen team.

Oh really?! I wasn't on ds in those days but I remember I liked aisleyne and wanted her to win. They should have put her in originally instead of helen who will probably have to look over her shoulder once she leaves the house
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    For a time they didn't get on at all, but when Nikki returned for the final week all was well.

I think I was unusual because I quite liked both of them :)

Aisleyne liked Nikki. She had a bit of a problem with her during the week she was up for eviction. She was bit rude to her, calling her boring and famously coming out with the line "You better know yourself if you're talking about me little girl"

I was alway a bit annoyed that her catch phrase was taken from one of the few times I felt she was in the wrong during her time in BB!

She regretted it and tried to make amends with Nikki when she came back from the house next door. She thought that they'd cleared the air but, secretly, Nikki felt intimidated by her and didn't believe her apology. She believed that Aisleyne had it in for her even though Aisleyne was one of the ones voting for Nikki to come back into the house from the house next door after her return.

Nikki thought Aisleyne disliked her for years afterwards even though Aisleyne was fond of her and didn't realise that Nikki felt that way.

I think when they were on Celebrity Coach trip together is when Nikki finally realised that Aisleyne just wanted to be friends and they have been friendly ever since.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Nikki was intimidated by Aisleyne.
  • Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Nikki even know who Aisleyne is?
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Thrombin wrote: »
    I think I was unusual because I quite liked both of them :)

Aisleyne liked Nikki. She had a bit of a problem with her during the week she was up for eviction. She was bit rude to her, calling her boring and famously coming out with the line "You better know yourself if you're talking about me little girl"

I was alway a bit annoyed that her catch phrase was taken from one of the few times I felt she was in the wrong during her time in BB!

She regretted it and tried to make amends with Nikki when she came back from the house next door. She thought that they'd cleared the air but, secretly, Nikki felt intimidated by her and didn't believe her apology. She believed that Aisleyne had it in for her even though Aisleyne was one of the ones voting for Nikki to come back into the house from the house next door after her return.

Nikki thought Aisleyne disliked her for years afterwards even though Aisleyne was fond of her and didn't realise that Nikki felt that way.

I think when they were on Celebrity Coach trip together is when Nikki finally realised that Aisleyne just wanted to be friends and they have been friendly ever since.

That's what I remember.

And Nikki's downfall was discussing Aisleyne with Jayne, ending up with the whole house being put up for eviction, vote to evict.

Bye bye Nikki!
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Nikki didn't like Aisleyne and bitched about her constantly on live feed with Lisa, Imogen, Grace and Lea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also liked both nikki and aisleyne, but I loved grace the most. I think it was quite unique to love all 3? I was lurking here at the time and I didn't come across people who felt the same as me.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,151
    Forum Member
    I also liked both nikki and aisleyne, but I loved grace the most. I think it was quite unique to love all 3? I was lurking here at the time and I didn't come across people who felt the same as me.

Yep - that is (and must have been at the time) a pretty unique stance.:)
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Nikki even know who Aisleyne is?

Eh? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Eh? :confused:

I'm imagining, "Who is she, who is she?!", followed by, "You better know yourself, little girl!", or something. :D
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    I'm imagining, "Who is she, who is she?!", followed by, "You better know yourself, little girl!", or something. :D

remember the shouty, hand gestury nutter from Luke A's year?? "check yourself before you wreck yourself" :p
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha ha :D
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    remember the shouty, hand gestury nutter from Luke A's year?? "check yourself before you wreck yourself" :p

Gawd, I'd forgotten about her!

Was it Siobhan?
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They must be close now, I remember Aisleyne saying when they interviewed her before the others went in "she's my girl, i've known her ages now" or something like that. I do recall their relationship being very love/hate though, everything that's been said so far seems right.
    Gawd, I'd forgotten about her!

Was it Siobhan?
    Shievonne yes :D I loved her, hilarious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep - that is (and must have been at the time) a pretty unique stance.:)

Everyone hated Grace! I thought she was hilarious, bitchy but in the most watchable and entertaining way. She's still my all time number one housemate, I'm not ashamed!
  • mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see that series again...there's so much I don't remember. I don't like Niki at all and never did, but I laughed so hard the time she was Big Brother's PA and was earwigging the whole time when people went in. She was shameless and it was soooo funny!!!
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mz fit wrote: »
    I would love to see that series again...there's so much I don't remember. I don't like Niki at all and never did, but I laughed so hard the time she was Big Brother's PA and was earwigging the whole time when people went in. She was shameless and it was soooo funny!!!

I think that sums her up quite well. She can be hilariously funny but just not very likable
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pookiesboo wrote: »
    Am trying to cast my mind back to BB7. Wasn't Aisleynes " you better know yourself little girl" directed at Nikki?

No,Nikki didn't like Aisleyne for awhile because Aisleyne got very friendly with Pete Bennet and as usual Nikki was jealous. But it was a on, off relationship, not great in the house but better once they had left!!!!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki didn't like Aisleyne and bitched about her constantly on live feed with Lisa, Imogen, Grace and Lea.

Yes, this was right, Nikki was very jealous of Aisleyne because she manipulated the lads like Pete and Glyn and wrapped them round her little finger, especially just before nominations! Aisleyne definitely used her womanly assets to get the lads on side!!!