Is Danny Helens weakness?

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,225
Forum Member
✭✭
That's two times in a row where Helen appears to care about what Danny thinks. Tonight it seemes
she was throwing a wobbly over him 'walking away'.

Comments

• Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes.,,,,,,,,,,,
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seems like danny is the only one that can rattle her
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep....
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's more upset that an actual housemate is pointing out the truth to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Danny is very level headed and diplomatic, so she shows him a certain amount of respect. He's also a handsome fella 😍
  • Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes..
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danny is the alpha. He is head of the house. She has him on side she has the house. She doesn't have him on side she has nothing. Last year there were no alohas to challenge her.so she took control. This year she has no such cintrol because she just cannot seem to get Danny to her side no matter how hard she tries.

Its frustrating her hence the tears
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny is reclaiming his house. It's not big Marcs house now..

Yes, she is because Danny puts it across differently.
  • RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can't handle Danny getting involved because he carries much kudos in the house. A bully will always try and rally troops but he's a big obstacle for her.

He's also very normal looking and quite a 'normal' guy general so she cannot find any ammo to attack him with.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah she seems to crave his validation....can't see why?!
  • Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the only opinion in the house she respects is Danny's. Whenever he confronts her and calls her to question her behaviour, it effects her. If Danny steps up now and puts her in her place, he will win the silverback contest. Danny is the only HM that Marc works to keep as a friend. They both know that although he doesn't outwardly seek it, Danny has power.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the exact same thing! I think Helen might has a secret crush on Danny.
  • exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Yeah she seems to crave his validation....can't see why?!

I've always thought Helen fancies Danny.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Helen's weakness is Helen, but Danny does seem to get to her.
  • lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She fancies him rotten
  • CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lightblues wrote: »
    She fancies him rotten

I agree totally with this.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she perceives that he cares for her on some level because of how he speaks to her, and that has floored her.
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny is a bit of an everyman, so perhaps she sees him as a reliable barometer of opinion. He's also ostensibly on the opposite 'team' from Helen, and yet he's level-headed enough (most of the time) to take each situation as it comes and weigh things up based on the facts presented, rather than preconceptions or personal bias. I think that Helen's arguments during this series have been mostly, if not entirely, started by someone else, and when the bandwagoneers jump on she doesn't care because their attitude is unfounded. However, if Danny witnesses one of these arguments and sides with the others out of some misguided parental protectiveness, or for any reason other than fairness, it upsets Helen because she knows that she'll likely come across badly in the edit.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She fancies him. There's no way she would allow him to get so close otherwise; He can't outdo her with words, he's not got a worthwhile personality and he is no threat to her.

It'll be interesting if someone using it against her, though.
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Danny is Helen's and Marc's weakness. They both want his approval and he doesn't give it. He's honest, like they say they want but he's not malicious or belittling to anyone. The rest of the originals are still loyal to Danny and neither Helen nor Marc can take that from him. He won't join them, but he won't be cowed by them either.

Marc is now telling Helen not to trust Danny and I think Marc has a real problem with Danny's lack of worship at the feet of the self appointed King and Queen. Hence Marc bear hugging Danny, Marc is frustrated and has to show physical domination because he can't gain mental domination of Danny.
  • Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    Yup. Just as Ash was last year.

Infact Danny is Ash with a haircut
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep he is ....

There's something going on with these two that we're not being told ,they've either got some history between them or they're friends in R/L whatever it is i just get the feeling they definately knew each other before she came in ...
  • Parric74Parric74 Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    Danny is Helen's and Marc's weakness. They both want his approval and he doesn't give it. He's honest, like they say they want but he's not malicious or belittling to anyone. The rest of the originals are still loyal to Danny and neither Helen nor Marc can take that from him. He won't join them, but he won't be cowed by them either.

Marc is now telling Helen not to trust Danny and I think Marc has a real problem with Danny's lack of worship at the feet of the self appointed King and Queen. Hence Marc bear hugging Danny, Marc is frustrated and has to show physical domination because he can't gain mental domination of Danny.

Agree with this ^

Marc thought that when he and Helen went back into the house he would have full control not realising that Danny would get in the way of his plan.

How anyone can say that Danny is spineless just because he is not nasty when giving his opinions, it just doesn't make sense. Why anyone would support Helen and Marc is just baffling.

Danny to win.
  • Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they both fancy each other secretly.
  • BeanyBeanBeanyBean Posts: 2,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's clear he is her Achilles heel.