The Emmerdale Discussion Thread (Spoilers in tags — Part 15)

kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Continuation of: The Emmerdale Discussion Thread (Spoilers in tags — Part 14)

weekly Bulletin of the Malt(shovel)

The big event of the village this week was the grand reopening of the the Village shop under the new Management of Carly Hope daughter of the Late Film and stage Star Bob Hope, the previous owner David metcalf even travelled from Portugal for the occasion

Teddy The Tarantula has been recaptured in the Malt bedroom of 8 year old Rachel Shuttleworth but only after he killed and ate Rachel pet mouse bertie.

Barmaid Alice Curdweigh has emerged from her coma after banging her head fainting after she saw Teddy. Unfortunately she is suffering from Total Amnesia and can't remember anything. Meanwhile the Scandal of her Mother's affair with her Grandfather continues to rock the Malt. Her father Peter has been getting drunk in the woolpack everynight while her mother waits at Alice's bedside.

Martin Hindsight has lost his winning lottery ticket he would have won £2 million but the lottery won't pay out until he find it.

The local wildcat killed a cat this week in Den Dyke hamlet.

Comments

• kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis of Emmerdale Characters.

Excellent pair of Episodes, Emmerdale is on rare form at present

1) Cain - Was brilliant last night, taking on allcomers, beating the crappy snot out of Robert and punching Aaron, goodness knows what he is going to do with the information Aaron told him.

2) Aaron was in full anguished face stroking mode these eps, its his only way of conveying emotion other than crying, bad move telling Cain, because Cain will use that information for evil

3) Robert - really should shut up sometimes, got a beating partly for answering back to Cain, his own worst enemy sometimes

4) The Vicared Lied, in Court, what is his boss going to say about that then

5) Victoria looked lovely last night, showed lots of emotion with Ashley, great actress

6) Chas and the Dingle baby naming, the dingles trying to find a suitable biblical name for little moses was very funny, should have just called him Able

by the way what kind of Biblical name is Debbie then.

7) Debbie - was very good this ep, having to put up with the Baby and Jai saying nasty thing

8) Diane accepted Vic would marry thankfully

9) Adam - Treat Victoria well or you will have Kwynne to answer to

10) Dross - his face was a picture when he was handed the baby.

11) Priya let herself down by not letting Rakesh tell Kirin about his babies parentage.

12) Laurel - is it really wise to go to a pub for lunch silly woman

13) Rakesh gve Vanesa a lot of money hardly enough for depriving the child of his father.

14) Vanessa told the police about the money, will they give it back after the find the money isn't stolen.?
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    kwynne42 wrote: »

Excellent pair of Episodes, Emmerdale is on rare form at present

1) Cain - Was brilliant last night, taking on allcomers, beating the crappy snot out of Robert and punching Aaron, goodness knows what he is going to do with the information Aaron told him.

2) Aaron was in full anguished face stroking mode these eps, its his only way of conveying emotion other than crying, bad move telling Cain, because Cain will use that information for evil

3) Robert - really should shut up sometimes, got a beating partly for answering back to Cain, his own worst enemy sometimes

4) The Vicared Lied, in Court, what is his boss going to say about that then

5) Victoria looked lovely last night, showed lots of emotion with Ashley, great actress

6) Chas and the Dingle baby naming, the dingles trying to find a suitable biblical name for little moses was very funny, should have just called him Able

by the way what kind of Biblical name is Debbie then.

7) Debbie - was very good this ep, having to put up with the Baby and Jai saying nasty thing

8) Diane accepted Vic would marry thankfully

9) Adam - Treat Victoria well or you will have Kwynne to answer to

10) Dross - his face was a picture when he was handed the baby.

11) Priya let herself down by not letting Rakesh tell Kirin about his babies parentage.

12) Laurel - is it really wise to go to a pub for lunch silly woman

13) Rakesh gve Vanesa a lot of money hardly enough for depriving the child of his father.

14) Vanessa told the police about the money, will they give it back after the find the money isn't stolen.?

You really want to know? :D

From wiki:

Deborah (Hebrew: דְּבוֹרָה, Modern Dvora, Tiberian Dəḇôrā ; "Bee", Arabic: دبورة Daborah‎) was a prophet of the God of the Israelites, the fourth Judge of pre-monarchic Israel, counselor, warrior, and the wife of Lapidoth according to the Book of Judges chapters 4 and 5. The only female judge mentioned in the Bible, Deborah led a successful counterattack against the forces of Jabin king of Canaan and his military commander Sisera; the narrative is recounted in chapter 4.

Sounds quite a bit more interesting than our Debs is. :cool:
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From wiki:

Deborah (Hebrew: דְּבוֹרָה, Modern Dvora, Tiberian Dəḇôrā ; "Bee", Arabic: دبورة Daborah‎) was a prophet of the God of the Israelites, the fourth Judge of pre-monarchic Israel, counselor, warrior, and the wife of Lapidoth according to the Book of Judges chapters 4 and 5. The only female judge mentioned in the Bible, Deborah led a successful counterattack against the forces of Jabin king of Canaan and his military commander Sisera; the narrative is recounted in chapter 4.

Oh Ok then i'll let them off heh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From wiki:

Apart from that though, was she named by the Dingles or by her adoptive/foster mother? She was Debbie Jones when she first appeared and was staying with Paddy and Emily.
  • Crooked HeartCrooked Heart Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did Aaron tell Cain about his affair with Rob? Aaron said he had plenty of evidence to prove it so surely Cain's going to pester him now so he can use it against Rob?

Also, Aaron let Katie find out(Rob's enemy at that time) and now Cain(Rob's current foe) so is he going to be the one to tell Chrissie?
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Wyezed wrote: »
    Apart from that though, was she named by the Dingles or by her adoptive/foster mother? She was Debbie Jones when she first appeared and was staying with Paddy and Emily.

I guess it's just a lucky accident then. Loads of names have their roots in Jewish/Arabic culture. Suits her, though.
    Why did Aaron tell Cain about his affair with Rob? Aaron said he had plenty of evidence to prove it so surely Cain's going to pester him now so he can use it against Rob?

Also, Aaron let Katie find out(Rob's enemy at that time) and now Cain(Rob's current foe) so is he going to be the one to tell Chrissie?

Because he's an idiot? Honestly, what a div! Of course Cain's going to blackmail Robert, he's Cain Dingle. Maybe he was just trying to get Cain to stop beating Robert up.

I hope Aaron's not the one to tell Chrissie, that's a bit repetitive. Way better if she finds out another way, then confronts them in her own way. Enjoyed last night's epis so much though, I trust them to make it really good.
  • Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »

Priya deserves the dumb bitch award for getting back with Rakesh. Dude changed the dna results of his own grandchild'so paternity test, so his son can get a decent job?!!! If he dI'd that to Kirin it's no telling what he'll do to her when she goes against his will.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he's an idiot? Honestly, what a div! Of course Cain's going to blackmail Robert, he's Cain Dingle. ★★Maybe he was just trying to get Cain to stop beating Robert up.★★

■ I hope Aaron's not the one to tell Chrissie, that's a bit repetitive. Way better if she finds out another way, then confronts them in her own way. Enjoyed last night's epis so much though, I trust them to make it really good.

★★...★★Why would he keep going after him though? Cain got the pics(did he get them all? I was in a bit of a wine daze!:blush::D) and Rob got a beating so what was Cain going to do next?

■ It would be repetitive but he can't stop telling people! And surely Chrissie will ultimately be Robert's biggest and baddest foe?:cool:
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aaron told Cain so that Cain could use it to stop Robert blackmailing him because he was worried what Cain would do to Robert if he didn't stop because he "loves" him. Robert got beat up but that was hardly going to stop him from continuing to blackmail cain. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch! Poor Rob's face! Even the white of his right eye looked bloodshot:o Well done to the makeup department!:cool:
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Cain will not do Robert any serious damage as that would involve hurting Aaron. I do believe he will find out about their relationship, that would then put Rob in a quite protected status to stop hurting tiny tears :DCain is suddenly very family friendly. (another character shift) He used to be a bigger bully to Sam than Rachel is :D

Cain told the Police he killed Alice so that Sam didn't have to go to prison, and thus keeping little Samson with his Daddy after losing his Mum.
    Zak was going to say he did it but Cain said Zak was needed to keep the family together.
    Cain said he was the only one no one would miss so he should be the one to confess, so he did.

Cain has always shown family friendly tendencies amongst all his bullying ones.
    It was a blimmin good scene too.
    Baby Samson was REALLY crying, which was very upsetting at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbS-cyMkbRY
    Forum Member
    Ouch! Poor Rob's face! Even the white of his right eye looked bloodshot:o Well done to the makeup department!:cool:

Agreed!
    Didn't they do a fabulous job!
    It looked real!
    Forum Member
    Priya deserves the dumb bitch award for getting back with Rakesh. Dude changed the dna results of his own grandchild'so paternity test, so his son can get a decent job?!!! If he dI'd that to Kirin it's no telling what he'll do to her when she goes against his will.

I was amazed she went back!
    I was so impressed with her when she went for Rakesh when she found out!!

:o
    Forum Member
    tink02 wrote: »
    is there any Emmerdale sites that you can watch early 2000s ;-) and late 1990s

Loads of stuff on Youtube.
    You can lose rather a lot of your time watching old stuff.
    Tons of it out there.
    Forum Member
    Everyone ready for the revelation of the Charity baby father on Tues???

:D
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron seriously p***** me off last night. Nothing like loyalty eh?

When is he going to wake up and smell the coffee? Robert doesn't care about him, he just uses him. Aaron should have slapped him for his attitude last night but he'll walk straight back into a potentially abusive situation just to punish himself. In the meantime cutting off all the people who tried to help him.

I don't mean he shouldn't have intervened. It was the reason he did it, because he loves Robert, rather than it being the right thing to do for both Robert and Cain (someone who has been a friend to him).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron seriously p***** me off last night. Nothing like loyalty eh?

When is he going to wake up and smell the coffee? Robert doesn't care about him, he just uses him. Aaron should have slapped him for his attitude last night but he'll walk straight back into a potentially abusive situation just to punish himself. In the meantime cutting off all the people who tried to help him.

I don't mean he shouldn't have intervened. It was the reason he did it, because he loves Robert, rather than it being the right thing to do for both Robert and Cain (someone who has been a friend to him).

I completely agree, Robert is incable of love, his heart is smaller than the Grinch's before he saw the Whos celebrating Christmas without thier gifts. Also Robert's D game must be on fleek because he has got Aaron completely under his control. I just hope after
    Robert leaves Paddy to die
    that Aaron will finally realize Robert is the worst of the worst.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone ready for the revelation of the Charity baby father on Tues???

:D
    If it's Cain I'll go down there and slap him myself the stupid boy:D
    I completely agree, Robert is incable of love, his heart is smaller than the Grinch's before he saw the Whos celebrating Christmas without thier gifts. Also Robert's D game must be on fleek because he has got Aaron completely under his control. I just hope after
    Robert leaves Paddy to die
    that Aaron will finally realize Robert is the worst of the worst.

Well, Aaron just had enough to be miserable about in the past:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robert and the Whites wouldn't be at Pete and Debbie's wedding would they? I know Robert's Jack and Sarah's uncle but would that be a reason to invite him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robert and the Whites wouldn't be at Pete and Debbie's wedding would they? I know Robert's Jack and Sarah's uncle but would that be a reason to invite him?

Maybe the wedding will be at Home Farm, which would give them a reason to be there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the wedding will be at Home Farm, which would give them a reason to be there

I was thinking maybe Cain would put pressure on Robert to pay for it or something. I can't see why he would be there otherwise and I would've thought he would be involved. I wonder if Chrissie will know by then?:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking maybe Cain would put pressure on Robert to pay for it or something. I can't see why he would be there otherwise and I would've thought he would be involved. I wonder if Chrissie will know by then?:o

I doubt she finds out anytime soon, what is the point of reavealig an affair that isn't going on? She won't find out until RobRon are back on again and probably walk in on them or something.
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cain told the Police he killed Alice so that Sam didn't have to go to prison, and thus keeping little Samson with his Daddy after losing his Mum.
    Zak was going to say he did it but Cain said Zak was needed to keep the family together.
    Cain said he was the only one no one would miss so he should be the one to confess, so he did.

Cain has always shown family friendly tendencies amongst all his bullying ones.
    It was a blimmin good scene too.
    Baby Samson was REALLY crying, which was very upsetting at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbS-cyMkbRY
    Is that John Stape talking to Ashley? :o

Thanks for the link Chita, I love watching old Emmerdale clips.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Pete and Debs will actually get married? Adam said to Aaron that 'he'll be next'(to get married), so maybe Pete and Debs are having the wedding in a marquee at Home Farm and before they get to say 'I do', Boom!:o
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Pete and Debs will actually get married? Adam said to Aaron that 'he'll be next'(to get married), so maybe Pete and Debs are having the wedding in a marquee at Home Farm and before they get to say 'I do', Boom!:o

Robron wedding? i like that lolz :blush::kitty: