Alex Reid, His days look numbered

Comments

• Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it time this reality show celebrity culture was kicked into touch? None of these people have any real talent, the programmes they appear in are mindless dross, and yet they are treated as if they are as talented as someone like Paul Mc Cartney, when in reality they're just nobodies who appear on disposable television shows.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    Isn't it time this reality show celebrity culture was kicked into touch? None of these people have any real talent, the programmes they appear in are mindless dross, and yet they are treated as if they are as talented as someone like Paul Mc Cartney, when in reality they're just nobodies who appear on disposable television shows.

True, but their stupidity and desperation and the lengths they'll go to for attention are 'entertaining' to watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    Does it say spokesman or source/pal?

Spokesman, like i said :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    Spokesman, like i said :p

Thanks Lins, spokesman makes me take more notice than "source" and "pal":D
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally true, they need to replace them with something of substance. I completely agree with the comments on here -
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1343150/JAN-MOIR-The-year-I-fell-love-Planet-Celeb.html
    on this subject. Particularly the one saying how we are encouraged to be greedy, pushy & ruthless in business and that the old values are not respected any more. :(
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Spokesman/woman = someone speaking on behalf of, and with the consent of, the celeb. Usually management or an agent.

Source = could be anyone or could be made-up.

Therefore, if the word 'spokesman' was used, then whatever they have said is, presumably, with the consent of KP/AR.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Spokesman/woman = someone speaking on behalf of, and with the consent of, the celeb. Usually management or an agent.

Source = could be anyone or could be made-up.

Therefore, if the word 'spokesman' was used, then whatever they have said is, presumably, with the consent of KP/AR.

Thats what I thought, that KP must have given her consent for photos and spokesperson.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    The story seems fairly well sourced. The pictures are from "Jordan Trading Limited" for instance! :rolleyes:

No paps around.... no problem! Pap yourself! :eek:

She'll be whinging about intrusion next week again! :D

Then if the pictures were from her own company, then it's a set up or she sanctioned the release of the pictures. Quite why she needs the newspapers, or the people who read them, to know she's gone on a holiday to sort out her marriage problems, Gawd only knows. :rolleyes:
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then if the pictures were from her own company, then it's a set up or she sanctioned the release of the pictures. Quite why she needs the newspapers, or the people who read them, to know she's gone on a holiday to sort out her marriage problems, Gawd only knows. :rolleyes:

We are talking KP/Jordan here Rose...:)

Katie Price actually gave those pictures to the NOTW...such hypocrisy on her behalf methinks. However, we are talking KP/Jordan here...;) :D

Their spokesman also stated that they were on holiday to try and solve their marriage problems properly. Which considering she has always stated in interviews, twitter, etc, there weren't any...However, again we are talking KP/Jordan here...:)

I suppose all this will ensure that she and Alex definitely have the so called "dreaded paps" waiting for them when they land back in England. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member

po-tay-toe po-tar-toe surely??
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or more likely isnt she due to have a major new series on Channel 5 soon?
    its the same old stories before her ITV2 show returned.

god help the Daily star if they didnt have KP anymore now BB has gone.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    We are talking KP/Jordan here Rose...:)

Katie Price actually gave those pictures to the NOTW...such hypocrisy on her behalf methinks. However, we are talking KP/Jordan here...;) :D

Their spokesman also stated that they were on holiday to try and solve their marriage problems properly. Which considering she has always stated in interviews, twitter, etc, there weren't any...However, again we are talking KP/Jordan here...:)

I suppose all this will ensure that she and Alex definitely have the so called "dreaded paps" waiting for them when they land back in England. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If they're not, she can do what she's done this time - and take them herself! :D
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member

Oh yes please! I'm sick to death of seeing non stories about people who have never done or said anything remotely interesting in their lives, displayed any form of talent, nor showed the slightest concern about anything other than making themselves richer. But it won't happen until the public stop buying celeb mags featuring nonentities such as Jordan/Kerry et al. Or watching programmes about them or buying products they have endorsed etc. Maybe the realities of the credit crunch will make people bitter about these nonentities earning a fortune for doing nothing while people who have worked hard for years stand to lose everything. But I won't hold my breath :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why has no twitter follower of Katie let us know that she has confirmed the news of the world story?
    Had to go and look for myself!:D

"To answer my fans questions news of the world did a accurate story sunday about our marriage in crises ..always look on bright side xx"
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why has no twitter follower of Katie let us know that she has confirmed the news of the world story?

"To answer my fans questions news of the world did a accurate story sunday about our marriage in crises ..always look on bright side xx"

Well done, Pinknico. Hope you've recovered! :D

Excitement! KP's marriage in crisis and PA with a new girlfriend. Lots of ammo for the tabs. And us! :D
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member

What a difference a year makes eh? This time last year, just after he had won CBB, she stated that he was the love of her life and whisked him off to Las Vegas to get married. I truly wonder what she defines as love? Imo it's blatant she is now bored with him, marrying him has failed on many levels (to make PA jealous, increase her popularity and also to produce a baby) and I wouldn't be suprised to hear they split up this year. So much for vowing to stay single last year and concentrate on her children (as told to Ant and Dec in her IMACGMOH interview). :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Well done, Pinknico. Hope you've recovered! :D

Excitement! KP's marriage in crisis and PA with a new girlfriend. Lots of ammo for the tabs. And us! :D

Thanks lexi, I am fine after a lie down, it was more of a shock that the NOTW and the Daily Star are printing accurate stories:D
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Then she's lying again. 'Always look on the bright side xx". Trying to get publicity??? Channel 5 show coming out?
    Lying to her fans again. If this were true she would be the last to admit it, and she wouldn't give it to News Of The World. No wonder the public have had enough of her, she wants us to buy her lies. Why would we want to do that? It's an insult to anyones intelligence. Not that she'd know. :mad:
    I'm not saying the marriage isn't a sham, but she's done this for some exposure only, imo.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex has just tweeted (well, 44 mins ago):

"Life is full of ups and downs,mine happens to be under the scrutiny of the media spotlight.Me+mrs still very much together and in love!"
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I usually don't mind KP's antics and have watched the occasional KP/PA/AR TV show but all this NOTW/tweeting from the make-or-break holiday stuff is a bit tawdry even for me. I know milking events in her private life is bascially her job since she put the puppies away..but her currrent desparation to let the world know that the marriage is on the rocks actually makes me wonder if she is ever out of "work" mode?!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does he not have his column in Star mag anymore ?

It hasn't been in any of my copies from before xmas.....
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh! She has tweeted they are in marriage crisis. He has tweeted they are in love and happy. On a holiday together trying to work things out. Very odd! Still what do you expect from the KP publicity machine.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And here we go, drip drip drip of stores right on the tail end of PA announcing his new bird.

Honestly its so funny
  • JazzSP8JazzSP8 Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    It's almost as though they didn't talk to each other to get their storys straight...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    And here we go, drip drip drip of stores right on the tail end of PA announcing his new bird.

Honestly its so funny

Looking at the timescale Muddipaws, he has announced a "romance/ pubicity" at the same time that Katie has been across the press for her marriage crisis. If he has been dating her since November according to Pratley (Wheatley), one could say he has released the story at an opportunistic time now:D:D