100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    there were pics on one of the pap sites that showed LH sneaking around pre-Oscars with miss Mad Men
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    poynt wrote: »
    there were pics on one of the pap sites that showed LH sneaking around pre-Oscars with miss Mad Men

lainey gossip (the site who posted the blind) has specifed that the woman is not ms madmen
  • abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starbar1 wrote: »
    my first thought is hermione as she would be called beautiful and seems to be growing her hair out also she and mr montana were at at least 1 of the same pre-oscars parties..

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/oscars-who-went-where-this-weekend/

I like that guess. Good detective work, i thought of her but hadn't heard of her at any parties.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member

This female talk show host was spotted kissing and hugging this a-hole of an A list celebrity and telling him how much she loved him and thought he was amazing and basically kissed his butt for several minutes and said she would love to have him on her show. Umm, this is the same person who has always come out as anti, but i guess she has turned to the dark side.

One of the women who have dated this pint sized A list tweener recently told her friends that she kept wanting to have sex with the guy, but that no matter what she did or tried he just could not stand to attention, so to speak. He said it has never happened before, but at least one other woman in the past few months has also shared the same story. Maybe he gets nervous? Shy because he is small?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

This female talk show host was spotted kissing and hugging this a-hole of an A list celebrity and telling him how much she loved him and thought he was amazing and basically kissed his butt for several minutes and said she would love to have him on her show. Umm, this is the same person who has always come out as anti, but i guess she has turned to the dark side.

One of the women who have dated this pint sized A list tweener recently told her friends that she kept wanting to have sex with the guy, but that no matter what she did or tried he just could not stand to attention, so to speak. He said it has never happened before, but at least one other woman in the past few months has also shared the same story. Maybe he gets nervous? Shy because he is small?

A surely not Ellen?
    B The Canadian Baby singer?
    Forum Member
    A: The Colour Purple with either Yeah 3X or Braveheart.

B: Hunger Games? He's short. Perhaps downstairs as well.
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Think the first one is the part of London where the annual flower show is, and the guy is the one who's girlfriend has stupidly (imo) taken him back.
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think the first one is the part of London where the annual flower show is, and the guy is the one who's girlfriend has stupidly (imo) taken him back.

Do you mean the boyband guy or the yeah 3x one? I wouldn't call the second one a tweener.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »
    Do you mean the boyband guy or the yeah 3x one? I wouldn't call the second one a tweener.

No mention of tweener in the blind so not sure that is relevant because the guess is relating to the first blind, (the guy reference being to the guy the flower show was sucking up to)
  • StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    Oh dear, has her perfect moment well and truly passed?! Not sure who the former soap star turned A list is tho....

A partridge in a pear tree?
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A partridge in a pear tree?

:confused: Do you mean Linton Travel Tavern etc?

Also, I had another thought after a bit of googling.

What about her co-star in the short lived 'Echo Beach' ? He is an ex-soap star who went on to greater things, although I wouldn't call him A-list these days.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This TV star who has some rom-com films under his belt, is begging his A-list girlfriend to marry him. She is considering it, but he insists on adopting her daughter after they marry. She doesn't want to hurt his feelings by vetoing him outright, but she has no plans to actually let him have any legal right to the child. However, he was up the creek after he referred to the child as his stepdaughter in front of mixed company. A huge fight led to a brief cool down in their relationship and he has remained quiet on the subject since.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2285206/Michelle-Williams-poses-Mila-Kunis-Oz-photocall-emerges-split-Jason-Segel.html
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This C list mostly anything she can get for work actress is A++ list when it comes to name recognition and drinking and drugging. On Saturday night she was so wasted she had to crawl out of the club she was partying in but insisted she was ok to drive and got into the driver's seat of the car. Umm, not her car. She was carried out of that car and deposited in the hire car that had been arranged for her. She climbed over the front seat and dropped into the driver's lap and screamed at him that she wanted to drive. The friend with her told him to just start driving. The actress then puked on the floor of the car and passed out and had to be carried by the driver to the elevator of the building where she was staying.

From CDAN:

This new to the A list mostly movies actress who got her start on a hit network show told some of her fans following her asking for a photo to f**k off and that if they wanted to see her or get a photo they should print one off the internet and go see her latest movie.

From CDAN:

This gorgeous B-/C+ model/mostly movie actress has been telling friends that she does not think she will ever have kids with her husband because they only have sex once every few months and then only when he gets drunk. Well, she should ask herself why he always seems to meet his friends at gay bars and she would probably figure out why they have sex so infrequently.
  • InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    From Lainey Gossip:
    At a pre-Oscar party this weekend...
    He’s young, super hot, and engaged. To someone also young, also hot, and arguably more famous, for now. But she wasn’t with him. Which is why he could focus all his attention on someone else -- a beautiful girl made famous by a franchise who is growing out her hair while his fiancée currently prefers it the opposite way.

They were flirting for a long, long time. All he wanted to do was talk to her. And laugh with her. And it was just the two of them until almost the end of the night. They were close to the last ones to leave. Am told “he seemed waayyyy into her”, so much so that if “(his fiancée) was there, she would not have been happy about it. But he probably wouldn’t have been like that if she was there anyway”.

Better that they figure this out now though and not after the wedding. They say it’ll be a long engagement. If this is how it’s going down though, the engagement might be longer than the marriage. They’re just so young.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2285398/Did-Liam-Hemsworth-23-cheat-Miley-Cyrus-January-Jones-35.html perhaps???
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

"A-Hole of an A-list celebrity" is a phrase Enty likes to use for an R & B singer with anger management issues who has recently reunited with a former girlfriend. The talk show host with a name that Roman Abramovich would spend money on has previously been critical of this singer and publicly commented on the issues raised by his past behaviour.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    InNoctem wrote: »

Already been stated by Lainey (and commented upon earlier up the thread) that the other party is not the lady in the photos
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    What people are asking this week

Who is 'bitchforu18'? The celebrity
    who was prowling around Gaydar
    chatrooms on Monday, posting such
    delightful messages as:

bitchforu18: I NEED SOMEONE TO COME
    AND NAIL ME
    bitchforu18: I'm drunk willing
    bitchforu18: im an actor
    bitchforu18: well know
    bitchforu18: I NEED TO BE ****ED NOW,
    IM IN SOHO. IM GOOD LOOKING, DEFINED,
    29 AND GOT A FAMOUS FACE. IM ALSO SO
    ****ING DRUNK. WHYS IT HARD TO FIND
    SOMEONE TO BREED ME??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    No mention of tweener in the blind so not sure that is relevant because the guess is relating to the first blind, (the guy reference being to the guy the flower show was sucking up to)

Oops I thought it was the second one you were guessing:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

This C list mostly anything she can get for work actress is A++ list when it comes to name recognition and drinking and drugging. On Saturday night she was so wasted she had to crawl out of the club she was partying in but insisted she was ok to drive and got into the driver's seat of the car. Umm, not her car. She was carried out of that car and deposited in the hire car that had been arranged for her. She climbed over the front seat and dropped into the driver's lap and screamed at him that she wanted to drive. The friend with her told him to just start driving. The actress then puked on the floor of the car and passed out and had to be carried by the driver to the elevator of the building where she was staying.

From CDAN:

This new to the A list mostly movies actress who got her start on a hit network show told some of her fans following her asking for a photo to f**k off and that if they wanted to see her or get a photo they should print one off the internet and go see her latest movie.

From CDAN:

This gorgeous B-/C+ model/mostly movie actress has been telling friends that she does not think she will ever have kids with her husband because they only have sex once every few months and then only when he gets drunk. Well, she should ask herself why he always seems to meet his friends at gay bars and she would probably figure out why they have sex so infrequently.

1. Freaky Friday who turned mean girl
    2. Princess diaries although i Cant think of a tv show she was on:confused:
    3. No idea
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Princess diaries was apparently on a one season show at the start of her career but I'm not sure I buy it being her unless the people asking for the autographs were being mean and rude.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else see in this weeks Popbitch, where they pretty much revealed that a certain radio DJ had been snorting the white stuff at the Brits last week? I've seen it hinted elsewhere as well. Methinks his best mate should keep away from him if unless he wants to get dragged down with him.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Did anyone else see in this weeks Popbitch, where they pretty much revealed that a certain radio DJ had been snorting the white stuff at the Brits last week? I've seen it hinted elsewhere as well. Methinks his best mate should keep away from him if unless he wants to get dragged down with him.

ooh I didn't but have always been under the impression that he was a fan of the white powder. I saw pics in the Mail of the pre-party and thought 'well I can guess what they've been up to'-don't know why just the way they looked in pics, especially the ex-t4 presenter that was declared bankrupt
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    1. Freaky Friday who turned mean girl
    2. Princess diaries although i Cant think of a tv show she was on:confused:
    3. No idea

1. Yep. Agree.
    2. Not Princess Diaries. Meg Griffin/Jackie Burkhart
    3. No idea how to make a clue for her. Her name is very unique though. The husband is retired tennis player who has always kind of pinged my gaydar.
    Forum Member
    garyessex wrote: »
    What people are asking this week

Who is 'bitchforu18'? The celebrity
    who was prowling around Gaydar
    chatrooms on Monday, posting such
    delightful messages as:

bitchforu18: I NEED SOMEONE TO COME
    AND NAIL ME
    bitchforu18: I'm drunk willing
    bitchforu18: im an actor
    bitchforu18: well know
    bitchforu18: I NEED TO BE ****ED NOW,
    IM IN SOHO. IM GOOD LOOKING, DEFINED,
    29 AND GOT A FAMOUS FACE. IM ALSO SO
    ****ING DRUNK. WHYS IT HARD TO FIND
    SOMEONE TO BREED ME??

I'd say the closet case from 90210 probably found out the show was getting canned and got drunk. Thought Soho is NY so, perhaps not???
This discussion has been closed.