If Looks could Kill!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    Didn't see Jay Kay's rant before. Good for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laurenc83 wrote: »
    good on them too. i dont blame any of them after what he has said about cheryl danni and the show. im surprised he even was on the show!

He's allowed an opinion, and I applaud him for having the balls to say it and not be just another suck up.

I'll happily buy his single
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tvtimes wrote: »
    Yep Dermot stirred the pot:D He didn't deserve a standing ovation or even an applause after what he said. If looks could kill hey? Cheryl mouthed something to Danii. I would love to know what she said!

He had just said that he had met 2 of the judges before but not the other 2 and Cheryl asked Dannii "Has he met you before?"

Good on them for the lukewarm reaction to his quite crap performance. Never liked him.
  • XadXad Posts: 1,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I don't understand anything about this picture.

He gets invited onto X Factor.

He slags off the two judges beforehand, and the show itself.

Despite this, there's a lot of 'excited' and bollocks commentary from Dermot about how thrilled they are to welcome him back to music (i.e. back from the wilderness).

He's allowed to perform. Which he does, quite badly. (And the song was shit).

The two judges give him the evils.

He then says he had "reservations" (that's one thing to call it) but he's had a great day.

Dermot makes it obvious there's an issue. Judges laugh.

The whole thing was a bit surreal.
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is entitled to his opinion, but I would respect that opinion more if he didn't appear on the show that he despises so much. Sheer hypocrisy.

He's always been a hypocrite. Half his songs were about conservationism and he owns a fleet of gas guzzling supercars.

I won't knock his talent though, I think he's an incredible vocalist.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    Rewatched it. Dannii and Louis were laughing as Louis clapped. Simon clapped with a smile. Cheryl swivelled her head both ways and looked really mad at the others like they had broken some sort of agreement.
  • alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamiiquo has sold more albums than cheryl ever will, he writes his own stuff and sings live and has been afround ages. He is entitled to his opinion... cheryl is useless. I thought it was rude and showed the fact that cheryl all sweetness and light is a fake. If she cant take criticism and not show a perfomer who sings live some respect she shouldnt be on the show...grIow up you silly girl...thought it was pathetic.. danni was just laughing

I'm no Cheryl fan - but if he felt so strongly he should have not performed on the show - they guy is an idiot.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I thought it was a bit petty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member

''What are they going to tell me about f**king music?
    What the f**k.
    When have you ever done anything?
    You’re useless. The pair of you.
    I mean you look great and I’d like to f**king shag you but that’s all.
    I just don’t like the ****** stuff I have to do.
    F**k X Factor and that. I’m going to have to sing in front of f**king amateurs.
    Do you know what I mean?''

http://xfactor-updates.com/jamiroquai-on-the-x-factor/
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Froggie72 wrote: »
    I think there might be history between him and the ladies ... he said he'd met two of them before... hmmmm

EDIT: jumped too quickly, lol! Just seen the Sun report.. :o He's 100% right :p

I wish I'd read that article before tonights show. :)
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    tsutsu wrote: »
    He's allowed an opinion, and I applaud him for having the balls to say it and not be just another suck up.

There's nothing to applaud about someone who slags a show off then appears on it. Having the courage of his convictions would have been to say "nah, I'm not appearing on that. It's not cool". Talk about selling out. What a ****.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamiiquo has sold more albums than cheryl ever will, he writes his own stuff and sings live and has been afround ages. He is entitled to his opinion... cheryl is useless. I thought it was rude and showed the fact that cheryl all sweetness and light is a fake. If she cant take criticism and not show a perfomer who sings live some respect she shouldnt be on the show...grIow up you silly girl...thought it was pathetic.. danni was just laughing

jk was never one of my fav people until now, so spot on about that dyke cole, my backside is more in tune after a good currythan her. he was spot on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    I'm no Cheryl fan - but if he felt so strongly he should have not performed on the show - they guy is an idiot.

he is with the same record label as simon cowell - sony maybe he was told to do it ...he obviously didnt want to be there..cheryl has slagged plenty of perfomers off in the past dont dish it out if you cant take it...good on him !!!! he isnt going to lose any sleep about cheryl giving him the dirties lol
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    There's nothing to applaud about someone who slags a show off then appears on it. Having the courage of his convictions would have been to say "nah, I'm not appearing on that. It's not cool". Talk about selling out. What a ****.
    He may have had outside pressure to appear. He's not the only one who makes money from his albums.
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsutsu wrote: »

yea, i dont mind him slating the show, its the fact that hes still gone on it, when he said he doesnt like the show or its judges.... he cant even stick to his principles
  • alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is with the same record label as simon cowell - sony maybe he was told to do it ...he obviously didnt want to be there..cheryl has slagged plenty of perfomers off in the past dont dish it out if you cant take it...good on him !!!! he isnt going to lose any sleep about cheryl giving him the dirties lol

He would not have to do the show unless he agreed - I know that to be a fact - her job on this show is to slag off the odd contestant.
    Not knocking his talent or abitlity to perform - just think he is a massive fake turning up to perform.
    No need to be so rude and arrogant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    laurenc83 wrote: »
    after what he has said about cheryl danni and the show. im surprised he even was on the show!

i agree