Alex Reid, His days look numbered

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,529
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone think after the christmas period he is toast?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/168255/VILE-JORDAN-DROVE-ME-OUT/

Comments

• silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I would trust the Oooo Ahhhh Daily Star on anything to be frank.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    I'm not sure I would trust the Oooo Ahhhh Daily Star on anything to be frank.

i think they just make up anything to try and wind up katie price..its all guesswork on their part to get people to buy their rag.

I guess if they do split it will be when she decides on it..i did note that it mentioned that pete is looking for a wife and wants kids. The writer is definately Team Pete and is on good terms with Clair at CAN.
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "He says Kate is malicious and comes out with vile digs all the time.

“She seems to revel in verbally attacking him and he just doesn’t understand what he’s done so wrong"

OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WATCH THE SHOWS WHERE SHE DID THAT TO PETER ANDRE ON A HOURLY BASIS THEN

lol
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    "He says Kate is malicious and comes out with vile digs all the time.

“She seems to revel in verbally attacking him and he just doesn’t understand what he’s done so wrong"

OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WATCH THE SHOWS WHERE SHE DID THAT TO PETER ANDRE ON A HOURLY BASIS THEN

lol

True lol!
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    True lol!

:p
    Im no ANDRE FAN but seriously,, the womans not been able to hold onto a decent man as she has such low self esteem, all her procrastinations about "im the pricey" and how she dosent give a shit dont ring true at all, shes so unhappy with who and what she is she has more and more plastic surgery to correct herself, its her personality that needed correction not her body.

Shes typically suffering from the "if you loved me you'd put up with this crap" disease and when they DO? instead of her then considering them "having proved their love" by taking her shit, she takes them apart for being weak, they cant win. And at this rate she never will, she needs help imo and fast.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why he's shocked that she's nasty towards him,she was much the same to Peter I think. It wasn't like Alex and her courted for a long time and then got married,it was a publicity stunt imo and benefitted them both in terms of getting publicity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    Im no ANDRE FAN but seriously,, the womans not been able to hold onto a decent man as she has such low self esteem, all her procrastinations about "im the pricey" and how she dosent give a shit dont ring true at all, shes so unhappy with who and what she is she has more and more plastic surgery to correct herself, its her personality that needed correction not her body.

Shes typically suffering from the "if you loved me you'd put up with this crap" disease and when they DO? instead of her then considering them "having proved their love" by taking her shit, she takes them apart for being weak, they cant win. And at this rate she never will, she needs help imo and fast.

That's how I see it as well. The woman is a nutter, and a vile tongued nutter at that. It's no wonder she can't hold onto a man for very long and sadly, it's her kids who are going to pay the biggest price for this behavior.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was an idiot for marrying her.

It was obvious to the world that she was only dating him to get Pete jealous and to show him what he lost. When he didn't react, she tried more and more desperate measures and she only married Alex when he won CBB and she realised the gbp thought he wasn't that bad.

She is a sad, pathetic woman depserately trying to hold onto her fading fame and turning herself into 99% plastic in fear of losing her looks, She doesn't love anyone but herself and just bullies and undermines her men until they snap and then she drones on about how she has no idea why they left.

Stupid cow
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll agree with that. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    I don't know why he's shocked that she's nasty towards him,she was much the same to Peter I think. It wasn't like Alex and her courted for a long time and then got married,it was a publicity stunt imo and benefitted them both in terms of getting publicity.

I'll agree with that too. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsParfum wrote: »
    That's how I see it as well. The woman is a nutter, and a vile tongued nutter at that. It's no wonder she can't hold onto a man for very long and sadly, it's her kids who are going to pay the biggest price for this behavior.

I'll agree with that as well. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »

It was obvious to the world that she was only dating him to get Pete jealous and to show him what he lost. When he didn't react, she tried more and more desperate measures and she only married Alex when he won CBB and she realised the gbp thought he wasn't that bad.

She is a sad, pathetic woman depserately trying to hold onto her fading fame and turning herself into 99% plastic in fear of losing her looks, She doesn't love anyone but herself and just bullies and undermines her men until they snap and then she drones on about how she has no idea why they left.

Stupid cow

I will definitely agree with all that ^^^. ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »

So its not CAN now its a journo who's got it out for Jordan? Honestly, people need to get a grip the constant in all this is Jordan and her bad behaviour, blaming all and sundry just isn't going to wash.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    So its not CAN now its a journo who's got it out for Jordan? Honestly, people need to get a grip the constant in all this is Jordan and her bad behaviour, blaming all and sundry just isn't going to wash.

It will wash for Jordan, MrsHenri, her being constantly excused/given mitigating circumstances from anything and everything vile she does, which is why she has got to where she is now. :mad: :confused::)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She knows she married Reid on the rebound, Reid knows she married him on the rebound, too. He got the fame, she got the publicity...they should just divorce quickly so that Reid can do his "hopeless romantic" thing for real (probably with a minor soap star) and Katie can get help for this odd 'straight man misandry' which is ruining her life.

IMO :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Stupid cow

I agree with most of this post apart from who she loves. IMHO she isn't emotionally capable of loving anyone and that includes herself. No one with any self esteem or love for themselves would mutilate their bodies as she has. Personally I think she is full of self loathing and is projecting that loathing on to those around her.

Just a personal observation based on seeing my youngest sister do exactly the same thing.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Stupid cow

I agree with this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemma Wheatley just getting her own back for the HIV remarks.

Shes fixated on Miss Price. As Ive just put on another thread, Wheatley evidently went to college so that she could chirp on twitter to Julie, the ex beautician friend of KP, saying "katies eyebrows are too dark for the blonde and she wouldnt have them if she had stayed with you":D:D:D

Poor Alex is so bullied, hes just been watching Strictly with KP and been Xmas shopping with her in Croydon. He has to leave or she will bully him more by making him watch Dancing on Ice next and carry more shopping bags:rolleyes: I like him on his twitter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't he say he was HAVING to watch but would rather be working out?( well go and do it then or are you not allowed!!)

When he comes out and says he doesn't spend more time at his mums than at Katies then I may change my view and think the marriage is great but I wouldnt think my marriage was a success if my hubby moved back to his mums!

Why hasnt Katie said that she will sue this Gemma ?
  • HungryMunchkinHungryMunchkin Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Hasn't the Daily Star been reporting they're splitting up every week since they got married?

And I don't buy this 'splitting after Christmas' business. He has other places to stay and plenty of money, the kids aren't his so it's not like their dad leaving just before Christmas. If they were going to split up I can't see any reason why they wouldn't just split now rather than leaving it until after Xmas.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    BReal2 wrote: »

If Alex had watched the way Katie spoke to Peter in their show from the States he would have given her a body swerve and went nowhere near her!

I remember them being interviewed on an American radio show and she spoke to him like a piece of sh!t on her shoe!:eek:
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    Why hasnt Katie said that she will sue this Gemma ?

Well, given KPs intimate knowledge of the workings of the libel and slander laws, I'm assuming Ms. Wheatley hasn't written anything that would stand up in court. If you're going to sue someone for libel, first make sure they're actually saying something that is untrue. That's where Oscar Wilde came unstuck big time.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She knows she married Reid on the rebound, Reid knows she married him on the rebound, too. He got the fame, she got the publicity...they should just divorce quickly so that Reid can do his "hopeless romantic" thing for real (probably with a minor soap star) and Katie can get help for this odd 'straight man misandry' which is ruining her life.

IMO :D

In last weeks OK she said how happy and in love they are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't the Daily Star been reporting they're splitting up every week since they got married?

And I don't buy this 'splitting after Christmas' business. He has other places to stay and plenty of money, the kids aren't his so it's not like their dad leaving just before Christmas. If they were going to split up I can't see any reason why they wouldn't just split now rather than leaving it until after Xmas.

Magazine deal maybe???;) :)