100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
Forum Member
✭✭✭
National Enquirer

What legendary peformer's friends are freaking out because the 60-something singer/actress has been mixing anti-anxiety pills and booze- AGAIN! The leggy star reently sang at a friends birthday party, but not only was she way oof-key, she forgot the words to 'Happy Birthday'!

This famous male designer reached out to a handsome Marine after seeing him on the news, hoping to transform the military hunk into a supermodel. The ageing and openly gay fashion guru flew the soldier first-class to Miami, but the hottie bolted when the desihn icon made sexual advances toward hin. Who is he!.

Friends of this newly seperated actor are worried about his out-of-control drinking and begging him to go into rehab. After a failed intervention a few years ago, the former sitcom star swore off booze. But his recovery didnt last long. Who is he?

Which former film actress has not been warmly received at her new gig on a long-running TV detective drama? Turns out she's not only clashing with one of the male stars, but she is also finding it extremely difficult to memorize the scripts that are loaded with medical and scientific jargon.

Continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1491814

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems that the whispers on here about Mr Fix it and his regular trips to the mortuary were correct!

Just when you think a story can't get any more grim.....:(
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Friends of this newly seperated actor are worried about his out-of-control drinking and begging him to go into rehab. After a failed intervention a few years ago, the former sitcom star swore off booze. But his recovery didnt last long. Who is he?

Harry Wormwood?
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which former film actress has not been warmly received at her new gig on a long-running TV detective drama? Turns out she's not only clashing with one of the male stars, but she is also finding it extremely difficult to memorize the scripts that are loaded with medical and scientific jargon.

Guess it is not as easy as babysitting can be.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

What two celebrity sisters who used to be way more famous than they are now got into a huge knockdown drag out fight. It seems that the younger sister is jealous of the attention the older, more famous sister gets. The older sister told the younger sister that she needs to lay off the coke. The younger sister told the older sister that her significant other is cheating on her and hit on the younger sister when he was drunk. The older sister told the younger sister that she should get a job and stop just basically f**king for money with some guy you don't even really like and leeching off the rest of the family. And this was on a Sunday. During the day.

Simple life and her less famous sister?
    From The People:

Which singer has been cheating on his long-term girlfriend.... with a man?

This could be any male singer with a long-term girlfriend.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think they are any less famous today than they were before. Not sure it all fits but then I don't have an alternative.....
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Could the feuding sisters rhyme with Puff?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member

This could be any male singer with a long-term girlfriend.

The capital of France telling someone ELSE to lay off the coke??? BAHAHAHAHAHA! :D
    This is the sisters who live in Springfield. The BIG clue is "This was on a Sunday" Their father was a minister back in the day.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    National Enquirer

What legendary peformer's friends are freaking out because the 60-something singer/actress has been mixing anti-anxiety pills and booze- AGAIN! The leggy star reently sang at a friends birthday party, but not only was she way oof-key, she forgot the words to 'Happy Birthday'!

This famous male designer reached out to a handsome Marine after seeing him on the news, hoping to transform the military hunk into a supermodel. The ageing and openly gay fashion guru flew the soldier first-class to Miami, but the hottie bolted when the desihn icon made sexual advances toward hin. Who is he!.

Mr Tribbiani?
  • Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    National Enquirer

Thats a Shue in for certain.:D
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    The capital of France telling someone ELSE to lay off the coke??? BAHAHAHAHAHA! :D
    This is the sisters who live in Springfield. The BIG clue is "This was on a Sunday" Their father was a minister back in the day.

Lisa and Maggie, that's a shocker:eek:
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

He Will Probably Die Soon

This actor was just about A list. Almost at the cusp. Movies, and television, this foreign born actor with the strange looking name was at the top of every list. An incredible actor. He has had some issues. Lots of issues. He still works all the time, but the people closest to him know that unless he really commits himself to getting help and not just when it suits his legal needs, that he will die soon.

They say that they expected him to die earlier this summer when he went on a ten day bender and was one step above passing out for almost the entire time. When the bender ended he slept for four solid days. He never woke up once for anything and had to throw away the mattress and sheets when he finally did wake up. Everyone assumes he just boozes it up because that is all he seems to get in trouble for, but heroin is what he lives for.

Every waking moment is devoted to his one true love. He used to limit himself to once a day, and now he can't go longer than about four hours. He hates flying on anything that keeps him away from it. He says that he is thankful that despite being an almost A list actor, most people don't recognize him and that he can tell right away when looking at someone whether they can score him drugs.

He does have someone in his life but all she can do right now is try to keep him from overdosing and to call for helpif he does. He tries everyday to her to join him which really makes him an a-hole in my mind. She has said no so far and thinks she can really help the actor. He keeps saying he can get her parts but he has not done anything. She says they never have sex, because his free time is devoted to his drug or finding his drug or sleeping off his drugs.

She also says he is going to die soon. That his body just can't handle the drugs and the booze in such quantities every night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

He Will Probably Die Soon

This actor was just about A list. Almost at the cusp. Movies, and television, this foreign born actor with the strange looking name was at the top of every list. An incredible actor. He has had some issues. Lots of issues. He still works all the time, but the people closest to him know that unless he really commits himself to getting help and not just when it suits his legal needs, that he will die soon.

They say that they expected him to die earlier this summer when he went on a ten day bender and was one step above passing out for almost the entire time. When the bender ended he slept for four solid days. He never woke up once for anything and had to throw away the mattress and sheets when he finally did wake up. Everyone assumes he just boozes it up because that is all he seems to get in trouble for, but heroin is what he lives for.

Every waking moment is devoted to his one true love. He used to limit himself to once a day, and now he can't go longer than about four hours. He hates flying on anything that keeps him away from it. He says that he is thankful that despite being an almost A list actor, most people don't recognize him and that he can tell right away when looking at someone whether they can score him drugs.

He does have someone in his life but all she can do right now is try to keep him from overdosing and to call for helpif he does. He tries everyday to her to join him which really makes him an a-hole in my mind. She has said no so far and thinks she can really help the actor. He keeps saying he can get her parts but he has not done anything. She says they never have sex, because his free time is devoted to his drug or finding his drug or sleeping off his drugs.

She also says he is going to die soon. That his body just can't handle the drugs and the booze in such quantities every night.

I'm not sure if it fits, but one person springs to mind. Sounds like he would be Walking the Line?
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ Interesting guess.
    He only did TV when he was a kid & nothing really great. He was born in Puerto Rico which is a part of the USA (depending on how technically you want to get) so not foreign for CDAN's view.

The most popular guesses on the site were JRM & Eddard Stark, Boromir, 006/Alec Trevelyan.
    Both are kind of know for liking the drink too much. Perhaps more.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    National Enquirer

I thought this one could be Louie de Palma. I did think it might be Joey Tribbiani, but didn't think he was recently separated?
    SourCherry wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it fits, but one person springs to mind. Sounds like he would be Walking the Line?

I hope it's not him. Somehow, I don't think it is; I always get the impression that he very much knows what he is doing in terms of the image he projects.
    The most popular guesses on the site were JRM & Eddard Stark, Boromir, 006/Alec Trevelyan.
    Both are kind of know for liking the drink too much. Perhaps more.

Yep, Boromir would be my guess. He even looks like he's been hitting the drink a lot lately.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From ACG:

This A list model married to an A list all movie actor has been rubbing his face in her affair. She keeps sending him photos of her with her new guy while on vacation. Meanwhile her husband is home with their child who she has not seen in person in a very long time. She has never been a big fan of her child. Ask her if she will ever have another child and you would probably see her laugh for an hour.
    Forum Member
    From ACG:

This A list model married to an A list all movie actor has been rubbing his face in her affair. She keeps sending him photos of her with her new guy while on vacation. Meanwhile her husband is home with their child who she has not seen in person in a very long time. She has never been a big fan of her child. Ask her if she will ever have another child and you would probably see her laugh for an hour.

When this gossip explodes it will go Kerr Bloom!
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope that isn't true about JRM or 006. Really grim story.
  • starsailorstarsailor Posts: 11,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boromir doesn't have a strange looking name so deffo not him
    Forum Member
    starsailor wrote: »

You don't think that name is a tad strange? If you pronounce his 1st name a certain way it will rhyme.
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    I don't think they are any less famous today than they were before. Not sure it all fits but then I don't have an alternative.....

Really? I'd say they were way less famous and relevant today than a few years back.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTEYep, Boromir would be my guess. He even looks like he's been hitting the drink a lot lately.[/QUOTE]

It does say that he has someone in his life, I thought Boromir and his wife separated recently? I really, really hope it's not him, he is certainly l looking a bit rough lately though.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starsailor wrote: »

Who is Boromir??
    Am I being really thick?
  • starsailorstarsailor Posts: 11,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrMarple wrote: »
    Who is Boromir??
    Am I being really thick?

Boromir=sharpe think of the first name of the first James bond and the second name being something baked, in tomato sauce
    Forum Member
    UH-OH. He really doesn't look good. And he was one of the most popular guesses at CDAN :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2221927/Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-looks-little-worse-wear-heads-hotel-long-day-set-.html
  • tallulahulatallulahula Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    MrMarple wrote: »
    Who is Boromir??
    Am I being really thick?

need to be a bit sharper
This discussion has been closed.