100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could you translate that a bit more for me? :o

Umm you might need a long bow ( the show) to work out this child of a partridge ( the actress).
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Umm you might need a long bow ( the show) to work out this child of a partridge ( the actress).

D'oh! Love that show, too. :o
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the revalation that someone else was being cast as her part at comic con does seem to sugest there is a problem.

:confused::confused: wasn't that on the spiderman movie not on arrow?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's both. Black Canary is not getting the expected origin story, which is cutting out the daughter of a famous 70s pop star.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's both. Black Canary is not getting the expected origin story, which is cutting out the daughter of a famous 70s pop star.

Agh, i didn't see that but yes that would kinda wipe the expected elements of the character out. Although she is the main love interest (?)

Edit: I just did some googling on it and the creators say the new "black canary" is part of the story of expected black canary which indicates they haven't got rid of the partridge?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Pancake's been nicked.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    Agh, i didn't see that but yes that would kinda wipe the expected elements of the character out. Although she is the main love interest (?)

Edit: I just did some googling on it and the creators say the new "black canary" is part of the story of expected black canary which indicates they haven't got rid of the partridge?

Hmm interesting... I guess we'll see in time.
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    nick202 wrote: »
    The interview - former Mrs Top Gun? She's got A+ name recognition but I don't think she's been quite as active in films recently as in the past.

EDIT: I see she's actually got about 4 or 5 films due out this year, so I'm not sure where the C list comes from, but it seems to fit her in all other respects.

When I posted this, I was having a 'senior moment' and had completely forgotten about his most recent ex!
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Another clue please, I am totally lost!! :mad::mad:

Ignore me, I've got it now.
    I didn't realise she had been axed. Has it been confirmed yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No but I can't think of anyone else who fits - including the bit about being the daughter of someone famous. It might just be people hearing the news about a different canary and spinning from there.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This B- list mostly television actor who plays a doctor on a network show is having an affair with a real-life doctor he met while during charity work.

From Blind Gossip:

Oh those boy banders and their "girlfriends"! Yes, the word "girlfriends" belongs in quotation marks. These "girlfriends" seem to really know how to play the game! Give the people a little public hand holding, a little public smooch, a photo op, and then go away. You see just because a "couple" is traveling in the U.S.A. doesn't mean that they are traveling together. It's a big county kids, and much of the time they are not in the same city or state.... or even traveling in the same direction! Especially not this couple. They look like they are together. But they really aren't. And they are very tired of each other. Lots of bickering and complaining taking place in private. They won't make it to the end of the year as a "couple".

Interview - Part Two

This is the second of a few parts of an interview that was done by a reporter for a monthly magazine. The magazine won't use these parts because they are afraid of the backlash. The reporter gave these parts to me.

"Early morning was his meditation time. Sometimes did it at night too, but the morning was sacred to him. He woke up everyday at 4:30 and was not to be disturbed until 6. I saw one person fired who did disturb him. One morning i had to see him because one of our child/ren (I'm keeping it gender neutral. The reporter did not) was sick. Really sick. I had been up all night with one of our child/ren and the child was running a really high fever. The child needed to go to the doctor. I wanted the emergency room, but i knew i would not get my way on that because my husband does not go to emergency rooms. When he became sick or hurt, he went to a private doctor or had one brought to him. He never wanted anyone to he was sick or know he was sick. This was our child though and i was scared. I went to his bedroom and was stopped halfway there by a security person who asked where i was going and then advised me that my husband was not to be disturbed until after six. I started screaming. Really screaming. Then i went back to the bedroom and got our child and they were limp and hot and sweaty and looked miserable. I then started screaming again and finally he came out of the bedroom in a robe looking like he was headed to a premiere and had the meanest look on his face which he them turned into a plastic smile. It still gives me shivers".
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

This B- list mostly television actor who plays a doctor on a network show is having an affair with a real-life doctor he met while during charity work.

From Blind Gossip:

Oh those boy banders and their "girlfriends"! Yes, the word "girlfriends" belongs in quotation marks. These "girlfriends" seem to really know how to play the game! Give the people a little public hand holding, a little public smooch, a photo op, and then go away. You see just because a "couple" is traveling in the U.S.A. doesn't mean that they are traveling together. It's a big county kids, and much of the time they are not in the same city or state.... or even traveling in the same direction! Especially not this couple. They look like they are together. But they really aren't. And they are very tired of each other. Lots of bickering and complaining taking place in private. They won't make it to the end of the year as a "couple".

Interview - Part Two

This is the second of a few parts of an interview that was done by a reporter for a monthly magazine. The magazine won't use these parts because they are afraid of the backlash. The reporter gave these parts to me.

"Early morning was his meditation time. Sometimes did it at night too, but the morning was sacred to him. He woke up everyday at 4:30 and was not to be disturbed until 6. I saw one person fired who did disturb him. One morning i had to see him because one of our child/ren (I'm keeping it gender neutral. The reporter did not) was sick. Really sick. I had been up all night with one of our child/ren and the child was running a really high fever. The child needed to go to the doctor. I wanted the emergency room, but i knew i would not get my way on that because my husband does not go to emergency rooms. When he became sick or hurt, he went to a private doctor or had one brought to him. He never wanted anyone to he was sick or know he was sick. This was our child though and i was scared. I went to his bedroom and was stopped halfway there by a security person who asked where i was going and then advised me that my husband was not to be disturbed until after six. I started screaming. Really screaming. Then i went back to the bedroom and got our child and they were limp and hot and sweaty and looked miserable. I then started screaming again and finally he came out of the bedroom in a robe looking like he was headed to a premiere and had the meanest look on his face which he them turned into a plastic smile. It still gives me shivers".

#1: Someone from Grey's ?

#2: Considering the word "direction" is used, one of those twinks.

#3: These are going to get worse as we go along, i just know it. He's SO creepy.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    #1: Someone from Grey's ?

#2: Considering the word "direction" is used, one of those twinks.

#3: These are going to get worse as we go along, i just know it. He's SO creepy.

He almost belongs in an episode of Criminal Minds :(

I can't imagine living with him - vile vile man.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must have missed another blind along the way - can I have clue as to who we're talking about please? :)
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    Who is this creepy man ? Can someone give me a clue ?
  • damianswifedamianswife Posts: 1,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I must have missed another blind along way - clue as to who we're talking about please?

You are not alone .....are we talking about the sofa jumper here?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiny Maverick and his " church"
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    Tiny Maverick and his " church"

Ah that Cocktail did cross my mind thanksx
    Forum Member
    You are not alone .....are we talking about the sofa jumper here?

Yep. Correct.
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,509
    Forum Member

I hope it's not Dr McDreamy. I would be gutted if he was a cheat.
  • KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From Blind Gossip:

I never try to guess these..............but isn't there a boyband going in one direction around America, whilst a certain girlgroup are stretching their wings in the same country?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I think it has to be those two - two of the others don't have girlfriends, one has a girlfriend at uni in England and the other one's girlfriend is a dancer who I think is also based in England. So it has to be the dark one from the boys and the blonde one from the girls I reckon
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh the tiny man one is interesting
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BLUIE 2103 wrote: »
    I think it has to be those two - two of the others don't have girlfriends, one has a girlfriend at uni in England and the other one's girlfriend is a dancer who I think is also based in England. So it has to be the dark one from the boys and the blonde one from the girls I reckon

Didn't he just get a rather large tattoo of her on his arm?
This discussion has been closed.