100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a clue. Think of an advert.

Still can't figure it out.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    My first post, long term lurker but I know who this is.. he leads a team who give you wings and she is who you have all been guessing, the ginger one. While his wife was pregnant :(

Great first post:) Sounds totally believable. I wonder if this was discovered around the same time she was papped with the sexy comedian and it was made out they were a couple.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it is a British team
    A British team associated with Red Bull?
  • Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    A British team associated with Red Bull?

Correct. You should get it now. I had never heard of him but he is hugely famous in his field and incredibly rich!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Correct. You should get it now. I had never heard of him but he is hugely famous in his field and incredibly rich!

I've been struggling since the last page to think of a British team linked to Red Bull :confused: Can you give any other clues?
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewis Hamilton probably knows him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, no wonder I was struggling - I was thinking it was someone in football, not F1!
    Forum Member
    Still can't figure it out.

Think of a really famous energy drink, they do a soapbox challenge thing.

I've now seen the pics of them together at the Grand Prix, talk about looking obviously like they were having an affair.
  • Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    I've been struggling since the last page to think of a British team linked to Red Bull :confused: Can you give any other clues?

Just google red bull teams and you will see it. Not soccer/football
    Forum Member

Man in charge, same surname as little Jack who sat in the corner in the rhyme.
  • cathh70cathh70 Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Think of a really famous energy drink, they do a soapbox challenge thing.

I've now seen the pics of them together at the Grand Prix, talk about looking obviously like they were having an affair.

Monaco as well as British.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found him now - never heard of him so no wonder it took me ages to work out.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found him now - never heard of him so no wonder it took me ages to work out.

No I've never heard of him either, now I've finally worked it out!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their faces seem to work with the silhouettes on the front page of The Sun too so it's plausible. Is it confirmed or?
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Their faces seem to work with the silhouettes on the front page of The Sun too so it's plausible. Is it confirmed or?

Bingo! I've finally got it. Yes, it does look like them on the front page. Thank you Bunnygirl66.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now the names are known looking at pics on Google Images it is plain for all to see, it is shining out of her face !
    Forum Member
    Now the names are known looking at pics on Google Images it is plain for all to see, it is shining out of her face !

Yes, she certainly seems to be gazing adoringly at him, shame for the poor wife.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is he split from his partner though? Were they separated at the time? It's things like this that are the grey area.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All sounds very plausible, mind you I have no idea who this guy was, so at first I googled another Formula 1 name, I knew, with the ginger one. The guy whose surname used to be what Katie Price was known as. Sure enough there's her cosying up with him too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the Ginger one living off her royalties only? She seems to date multi-millionaires and billionaires only so always on the look out for a sugar daddy?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All sounds very plausible, mind you I have no idea who this guy was, so at first I googled another Formula 1 name, I knew, with the ginger one. The guy whose surname used to be what Katie Price was known as. Sure enough there's her cosying up with him too.

I thought that was the tycoon too. Is that who everyone else is talking about as I can't solve the clues.:confused: Papers suddenly and randomly seem interested in his new vessel.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that was the tycoon too. Is that who everyone else is talking about as I can't solve the clues.:confused: Papers suddenly and randomly seem interested in his new vessel.

No they're talking about someone I've never heard of before, I think. Can't really think of a clue.

If you put Red Bull boss into Google News you might get an idea. Not sure if this is too specific.

But hey it could be any boss of a Red Bull thing:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She certainly spiced thinks up for the a guy who has the same name as Jack who lived in the corner, he likes to live life in the fast lane....
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's been hanging around the pit lane for years, seeing if she can nab a rich boyfriend.

In all the pics with him and her and anyone else, it is always him she is leaning in to.

Never liked her, me me me a lll the way. If the fat boy from Stoke thought she was mad, that's saying something!
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they're talking about someone I've never heard of before, I think. Can't really think of a clue.

If you put Red Bull boss into Google News you might get an idea. Not sure if this is too specific.

But hey it could be any boss of a Red Bull thing:p

Its a guy who believes in jesus and sits in the corner
This discussion has been closed.