100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought of a more prominent ex-player with a famous wife who loves her fashion.

I can't imagine this being Golden Balls. Much more likely to be the hard man of Lock Stock fame.
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This actress on a hit almost television show might be the star, but no one on the show actually likes her or has anything to do with her outside of show functions because of some of her political views and beliefs.

What about Monsters Ball? She's currently in an Amazon series.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CDAN Blind Items Revealed:
    (remember these are all backdated)

1. This is hilarious! :D

This A+ list mostly movie actor loves to send notes to this other A+ list mostly movie actor which generally only say, "I f*cked her first." Apparently the two can't stand each other.

Gravity to Hangover

2. This foreign-born B-list mostly movie actress who was in a monster television hit can't stand doing press for her new movie because her co-star, a former A-list mostly movie actor who is in that A-/B+ list range now wouldn't stop hitting on her during filming and when she wouldn't have sex with him he threatened to have her fired from the movie. In the press he has been saying some not very kind things about her. Off the record of course. On the record they have just been implied. Tool.

Downton Abbey whose pics got hacked/Gladiator

3. This A-list mostly television actress from a hit network show was crying a couple of nights ago and it was directed at her significant other. Apparently the actress had dropped $10K on a gift she bought just for the guy and he was complaining about it the whole time saying he wished that she would have got him a watch or even the motorcycle he wants. Maybe he should get a job.

Penny from TBBT

4. This B-list mostly television actress from a hit cable show has done it again. She found a married B+ list mostly movie actor and is calling it true love. He calls it sex.

Betty Draper/The Purge

5. This B-list mostly television actress from a hit cable television show has tried her hands at movies too. The actress was found slumped on the floor of a restaurant last night with some pills in hand. She was helped up and she said she was fine but she was fairly incoherent. The manager of the place wanted her to sign a release but she just got out of the bathroom and restaurant as soon as she could.

Niece of she who shall not be named! :D

6. This A-list singer/celebrity who is really close to that B+ line drank a half bottle of vodka in about 30 minutes while waiting for her flight. Hunkered down in a corner with sunglasses on she had a waiter in the airport lounge doing non-stop laps bringing her drinks while another airline employee kept away interested people.

Wizards of Waverly Place

7. Which designer who recently died was HIV+ and was distraught over the fact he had infected at least four other people.

British designer who comitted suicide
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I thought of a more prominent ex-player with a famous wife who loves her fashion.

I doubt it. He seems like a lovely bloke
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    tigerowl wrote: »

I can't imagine this being Golden Balls. Much more likely to be the hard man of Lock Stock fame.

Or the footballer who was in America recently signing a deal to play with an American team. He is going out with a tv presenter.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »

7. Which designer who recently died was HIV+ and was distraught over the fact he had infected at least four other people.

British designer who comitted suicide

Christ :(
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Christ :(

I know. Poor fella
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About the above, there is a new book about to be published which discusses this and it also gets a mention on the DM website.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    About the above, there is a new book about to be published which discusses this and it also gets a mention on the DM website.

Thanks for the info MrSuper. Although I don't know if I want to know what the DM and their commenters have to say about him.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From Pop Bitch:

Which Brit sports star had a Jonah Hill-style rant at paparazzi in LA over the summer? He's lucky none of the photographers were recording video when he chose to call them "****."

Shrek?
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shrek always favours Vegas, always.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Shrek always favours Vegas, always.

His team played in L.A. over the summer in a pre season.
    Forum Member

This former B- list mostly movie actor from an acting family says one of his family members is going to hell because of their sexuality. I wonder if he will say the same thing about his own daughter who is also gay.
  • Fiery PhoenixFiery Phoenix Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    From Pop Bitch:

Which Brit sports star had a Jonah Hill-style rant at paparazzi in LA over the summer? He's lucky none of the photographers were recording video when he chose to call them "****."

Lot's of people are only mentioning footballers - our biggest athlete trains out over there
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    His team played in L.A. over the summer in a pre season.

You are quite right, I am corrected, I was thinking purely personal not professional.
    Forum Member
    Lot's of people are only mentioning footballers - our biggest athlete trains out over there

Hmm... Okay. How about "He who finally won Wimbledon" Or if we wanna be ironic how about the diver.
    Forum Member
    Hmm... Okay. How about "He who finally won Wimbledon" Or if we wanna be ironic how about the diver.

Hmmm, maybe not. Irony is not your strong point.
    Forum Member
    Hmmm, maybe not. Irony is not your strong point.

How about instead of bitching and moaning you answer your own question. Not my fault if you didn't like my answers. I'll stick with my Shrek guess thank you :cool::kitty:
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would certainly go for Shrek rather than the minty one,

I mean as the answer to the BI not fancy either of them :o:D
    Forum Member
    How about instead of bitching and moaning you answer your own question. Not my fault if you didn't like my answers. I'll stick with my Shrek guess thank you :cool::kitty:

Never said I did not like it.

Thinking of it, what about that spoilt little F1 racing driver with the US girlfriend? He does spend some time there - maybe if she was with him and they were getting papp'd?

Something unlikeable about him
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

Thinking of it, what about that spoilt little F1 racing driver with the US girlfriend? He does spend some time there - maybe if she was with him and they were getting papp'd?

I agree. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turned out to be him.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

This former B- list mostly movie actor from an acting family says one of his family members is going to hell because of their sexuality. I wonder if he will say the same thing about his own daughter who is also gay.

I'm thinking the brother of the one who keeps attacking the paps. He also did CBB.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would it really be a surprise if someone like Shrek called them "****" ? I doubt it would do his image much harm.

However someone who is supposedly very nice would face a backlash. I think someone who was ill in Scotland this year would be possibly more likely.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    I'm thinking the brother of the one who keeps attacking the paps. He also did CBB.

Psst! Even I know this one! He was bold to go on the show but didn't win!
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The oddest couple in showbiz - but I think it would be brave of him to go calling a load of paps ****. It would make them even more hell bent on dragging him out of that closet!
This discussion has been closed.