100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    ^^^^
    :mad: :rolleyes: Bitch please, you aren't the Queen or First Lady.

I'm pretty sure she once had a Simple Life and knows a Good Charlotte.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea but I wonder if someone is covering up a claustrophobia problem.
    Forum Member
    No idea but I wonder if someone is covering up a claustrophobia problem.

OK. Let's say she does. She was last to the elevator. Why can't she wait for the next one? There's some arrogance in there somewhere.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't disagree but if you're a bit embarrassed by it then they might act like this.
    Forum Member
    I don't disagree but if you're a bit embarrassed by it then they might act like this.

Fair point.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    tvfanny wrote: »
    Hmmm, an actor and actress who are touting a fairy tale themed movie were on Graham Norton 2 weeks ago. I thought he seemed a bit tense - perhaps he was waiting for her to blab.

It's possible. There is a blind item reveal on CDAN involving Gretel and a lack of discretion about discussing a relationship, so she has form for 'blabbing'.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/12/blind-items-revealed_3480.html
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This B+ actress from one of the initial shows and not much else, although she would love a movie career is pregnant by her second cousin. She says it is fine.
    I wonder if her husband would agree?
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ If i remember my Enty speak "Initial shows" are CSI, SVU, O.C, ER etc.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I give up. I can't think of any of them who are the right kind of age and married.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    O.C

.... ;)
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This Academy Award nominee from this year with A list name recognition walked up to a woman at a party and asked her, "Do you want to f**k?" She replied, "What is my name?" He said, "How should i know your name? We are just meeting." She said, "We had sex last year." She then walked away. Not knowing when to quit, the nominee turned to a group of two or three people who had witnessed this encounter and said, "Well, i guess she was not very good then."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This Academy Award nominee from this year with A list name recognition walked up to a woman at a party and asked her, "Do you want to f**k?" She replied, "What is my name?" He said, "How should i know your name? We are just meeting." She said, "We had sex last year." She then walked away. Not knowing when to quit, the nominee turned to a group of two or three people who had witnessed this encounter and said, "Well, i guess she was not very good then."

Could be one of many, maybe the lead actor with a Hangover?
    Forum Member
    Could be one of many, maybe the lead actor with a Hangover?

:confused: Why would he be asking a woman that question?
  • Super_FurrySuper_Furry Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

Interesting choice of words.
    I'm thinking director/producer, rather than actor.
    Forum Member
    :confused: Why would he be asking a woman that question?

All right, I forgot he had a girlfriend...:confused:
    Forum Member
    All right, I forgot he had a girlfriend...:confused:

:o:D For some reason i got your guess confused with The Hurt Locker, who i don't think is straight for one second. The Hangover is a good guess actually.
    Forum Member
    Interesting choice of words.
    I'm thinking director/producer, rather than actor.

Interesting. Even though he won i can totally see this being QT.
    Forum Member
    :o:D For some reason i got your guess confused with The Hurt Locker, who i don't think is straight for one second. The Hangover is a good guess actually.

Haha okay fair play :p
    No I think I might have been wrong, they seem like quite a solid couple :p
  • abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Lainey Gossip:
    At a pre-Oscar party this weekend...
    He’s young, super hot, and engaged. To someone also young, also hot, and arguably more famous, for now. But she wasn’t with him. Which is why he could focus all his attention on someone else -- a beautiful girl made famous by a franchise who is growing out her hair while his fiancée currently prefers it the opposite way.

They were flirting for a long, long time. All he wanted to do was talk to her. And laugh with her. And it was just the two of them until almost the end of the night. They were close to the last ones to leave. Am told “he seemed waayyyy into her”, so much so that if “(his fiancée) was there, she would not have been happy about it. But he probably wouldn’t have been like that if she was there anyway”.

Better that they figure this out now though and not after the wedding. They say it’ll be a long engagement. If this is how it’s going down though, the engagement might be longer than the marriage. They’re just so young.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abannie wrote: »
    From Lainey Gossip:
    He’s young, super hot, and engaged. To someone also young, also hot, and arguably more famous, for now. But she wasn’t with him. Which is why he could focus all his attention on someone else -- a beautiful girl made famous by a franchise who is growing out her hair while his fiancée currently prefers it the opposite way.

They were flirting for a long, long time. All he wanted to do was talk to her. And laugh with her. And it was just the two of them until almost the end of the night. They were close to the last ones to leave. Am told “he seemed waayyyy into her”, so much so that if “(his fiancée) was there, she would not have been happy about it. But he probably wouldn’t have been like that if she was there anyway”.

Better that they figure this out now though and not after the wedding. They say it’ll be a long engagement. If this is how it’s going down though, the engagement might be longer than the marriage. They’re just so young.

Hannah Montana and Mr Hunger Games as the couple?

No idea who the other girl is though...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah Montana and Mr Hunger Games as the couple?

No idea who the other girl is though...

Yeah i think so. http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/75756098.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha, lainey just added that it isn't the mad men actress. I thought it was unlikely pairing! Oh well, i've looked at photos of the party and i don't know who it is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    From Lainey Gossip:

Mr Montana and the greene vampire??
    Forum Member
    From Lainey Gossip:

Hanna Montana & Mr. Hunger Games

The other girl is Sidney Prescott's psycho killer cousin?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    From Lainey Gossip:

my first thought is hermione as she would be called beautiful and seems to be growing her hair out also she and mr montana were at at least 1 of the same pre-oscars parties..

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/oscars-who-went-where-this-weekend/
This discussion has been closed.