Are we all agreed Lisa isa deserving finalist?

Comments

• illusioukillusiouk Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way !!!!!:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    No. She's a mean-spirited, nasty, shouty, self-righteous, ignorant, cliche-spouting, nomination-influencing, baccy baron hag. But thank you for helping me get that off my chest.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say I really think she deserves it. I know most people in here really detested her at the beginning but I actually think she is alright and the general opinion on her does seem to be changing.

Despite the fact she was constantly told the public hated her she didn't change her ways. i also think along with Sophie came off the best last night.

I'd much rather see her there than Charlie, Rodrigo etc

Absolutely. She's got as much right to be in the final as anyone else in there, and far more so than Charlie, Sophie and Siavash. She's not been the most exciting of HMs (not everyone can be the IDH ;) ) but she's been consistent all the way through, didn't jump through hoops for anyone and has played a good game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    er...no....she has killed bb 10
  • Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's no reason to expect us all to agree. Naturally it depends on what you value in a HM.

If you place high value on classic entertainment value then of course she doesn't deserve to be in the final. She's dismal, dull and generally dreadful....almost completely useless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she's a game player.
    Pinky & The Brain :eek:
  • SuzieXSuzieX Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope. She did change her ways after BB had a word with her and she was later told she was unpopular. Kept her head well down. Said as much herself .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    er...no....she has killed bb 10

spot on....it would have been a different, far more interesting show without her all pervading bitching influence....the quietly menacing control freak/bully ruined the experience for a lot of the housemates and ****ed it up for the TV audience.....a truly dreadful contestant
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is deserving alright......she has managed to dodge any contentious arguments and sit on the fence, follow BB rules to the letter and sit quietly at the bus stop smoking her ciggies and drinking tea......:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Vivadiva wrote: »
    She has also been incredibly boring. I cannot name one memorable moment involving Lisa. She is glued to that bench, with a constant look of scorn on her face, or that smug look she employs in the diary room.

Bang on, and nobody can think of a single funny thing she has ever done!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    The only way she is remotely deserving is because of the gameplan she has had all the way through. She played a blinder and has faced whatever she has had to do to adjust her gameplan. She won't win though so in the end gameplan all in vain because being in the final and not winning is much worse result in the end. That is the only positive I will take from her making it to the final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    The only reason this charmless nerk has made it to the final week is by way of manipulating gullible nonentities into her group thus escaping a public eviction vote.
    :mad:
    So, yet another week of her ugly smirking face, god awful tone deaf singing and generally looking like a 'creature comforts' character.:mad:
  • rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    I won't ever forget her shameful behaviour in the first few weeks, and her adoration of Kris.

The only reason she is happy now is because she has the finalists she wants and has got her own way.

She is a foul woman, in my opinion, who deserved to go weeks ago.

You are so right! The only reason she toned things down is because she was warned by BB in the first couple of weeks.
    However, she is very good at loading the gun and standing back whilst others do the firing.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has pushed Carole BB8 off the top spot for worst ever HM.

Carole ruined BB8 and as I said in week one of this series Lisa was the control freak who would ruin this one.

It gives m no pleasure to have been right.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. She's been a space filler. She and Dave even got a trip outside and managed to do nothing interesting. If it has been one of the others there woudl have been some footage of them clowing around.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    One of the most boring HM's EVER! NO she doesn't deserve to be in the final week, nor any of her minions either, Charlie, Rodrigo, David or Sophie. They are all a waste of space. :mad:
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No she is not a deserving finalist.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Absolutely. She's got as much right to be in the final as anyone else in there, and far more so than Charlie, Sophie and Siavash. She's not been the most exciting of HMs (not everyone can be the IDH ;) ) but she's been consistent all the way through, didn't jump through hoops for anyone and has played a good game.

I agree 100%:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a big majority of people on here hate her.everyone wanting her out every week.(the same with charlie)..........yet the majority of the housemates have not nominated her..she has been nothing but praised by housemates past and present..she cannot be nowhere near as bad as people on here think or she would of been well gone by now...i hope she gets into the final ..
  • cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Lisa is a nasty person who has only calmed down as by her own admittance was on her final warning for being to aggressive. Lisa has got to the final on a free ride because she's never been up for eviction properly
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One thing that annoys me is when people say she is 'honest' and says it to peope's faces if she has a problem with them. So is that supporting her behaviour in the first few weeks, when I thought she treated Freddie with absolute contempt.
    /

Well maybe she felt absolute contempt for him so in that respect she was honest:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For her game plan - yes.

For her entertainment - no.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magicmag wrote: »
    a big majority of people on here hate her.everyone wanting her out every week.(the same with charlie)..........yet the majority of the housemates have not nominated her..she has been nothing but praised by housemates past and present..she cannot be nowhere near as bad as people on here think or she would of been well gone by now...i hope she gets into the final ..

She only hasnt gone because we only got one chance to get rid of her and that was a vote to save, which always works out differently. Even if it had been a vote to evict, it would have been Charlie that went wouldnt it?
    She has had a free ride as have Charlie and Roddy. I can't honestly remember on Sophie, she was up a couple of times earlier I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say I really think she deserves it. I know most people in here really detested her at the beginning but I actually think she is alright and the general opinion on her does seem to be changing.

Despite the fact she was constantly told the public hated her she didn't change her ways. i also think along with Sophie came off the best last night.

Of course not, no sane person would ever wish to see more of the apathetic, negative, stupid, aggressive, spiteful, retarded, incoherent, dim-witted, soporific, mean-spirited, divisive, bullying anti-social creature than they would have to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too. It's interesting how people believe what they want to believe about Lisa based on how she was portrayed by BB. Her detractors are focussed on a very one dimensional view of her that doesn't fit the calm woman we see trying to help others in the house gain a more balanced perspective of the silly tiffs and arguments that go on in the house. They really can't wrap their heads around the fact that she is more than the cartoonish villain they see. But people need to hate and trying to understand is not their forte.