Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Binky321Binky321 Posts: 3,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was Michael Parr on a tv show there this morning? did he say anything interesting?

Nothing much new they don't really say much in these interviews:

He said "It has got to be up there as one of the biggest weeks in soap history. Stunts, explosions maybe a couple of people won't make it "

also he talked about loving playing a villain and that he'd like to play bond 007 "If they throw it my way I'll think about it".
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Seems only Louise was there who was relevant to us. Of course everyone and their dog related to Dross though.

Don't expect any Robron or Aaron Goss now.
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    How charming. Nice of Chas to become best buddies with Chrissie of all people. Not awkward for Aaron at all.

Chas and charming is not a combination you usually see together :D. As if she cares how Aaron might feel, she's been bullying him for months and emotionally blackmailing him.
    andy614 wrote: »
    Seems only Louise was there who was relevant to us. Of course everyone and their dog related to Dross though.

Don't expect any Robron or Aaron Goss now.

Suppose we could look at it as they're busy filming together so didn't go.
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems they're going to be revealing everyone's fate tonight !
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like there will be more detailed spoilers released everywhere tonight. Emmerdale has tweeted that the Summer fate of the village will be revealed at midnight so we will probably learn how it all happens.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lets see.. omg.. really hope for some robron spoilers
  • Options
    FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    Lmack wrote: »
    Seems they're going to be revealing everyone's fate tonight !

I hope people put spoiler tags if they learn stuff coz maybe not everyone wants to know for sure rather than just guess unless of course confirming that our lads deffo safe which we know :)
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope people put spoiler tags if they learn stuff coz maybe not everyone wants to know for sure rather than just guess unless of course confirming that our lads deffo safe which we know :)

I dont think they will be revealing who dies but we will probably learn more details of how it all happens.
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know what you mean-think they will give us more details but won't reveal any names in particular.They will tease us just a bit more :-) they said all would be revealed in the trailer but it wasn't really
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Not gonna hold out for any Robron or even Aaron stuff tbh.. probably the best way to go from now on :p
  • Options
    IslablueIslablue Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Looks like there will be more detailed spoilers released everywhere tonight. Emmerdale has tweeted that the Summer fate of the village will be revealed at midnight so we will probably learn how it all happens.

OMG suddenly worried that we're going to be in for a shock and Robert won't make it!! I know Ryan has been seen filming and KO has said his story line will run into the autumn but what if there's some big twist. I'm kinda nervous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Islablue wrote: »
    OMG suddenly worried that we're going to be in for a shock and Robert won't make it!! I know Ryan has been seen filming and KO has said his story line will run into the autumn but what if there's some big twist. I'm kinda nervous!

We could all make ourselves mad with "what ifs"' :p

--

We'll apparently find out exactly what the stunt entails tonight, so that might be interesting!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Friday has flown by. Can't wait for tonight's ep, I bet Aaron will only make a flying visit though I'm sure. Might fly in tonight to see what this stunt is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ED now!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Episode is here :D Robert in tonight for sure (Aaron too apparently!)

Rob to start the episode :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob!!:blush::blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So weird. Just, so weird.

Oh, and just leave the pub while you're working Chas, don't tell anyone or anything :p

And that'll be our fill of Aaron!
  • Options
    RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "What did you want me to do, lock him in his bedroom?"

Didn't Chas actually suggest that months ago? Again, poor writing from ED.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aaron's approach didn't seem to ring true to me as i can't see why he was so bullish, i'd have thought he'd have wanted to stay out of Chrissies way as much as she wants to stay out his. But yay for seeing Aaron anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was surprised too at how, unapologetic he was being. Sure he'll get some flack for that! :p

Also, is it just me that found it strange Chrissie didn't even flinch when Chas told her that Aaron loved him? I expected her to not actually know that fact and be quite surprised by it but apparently not.
  • Options
    RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole pub thing was weird. No reaction from Andy to Aaron. Chrissie/Chas suddenly mates. Chas leaving work during a shift. Aaron sort of taking pleasure from wrecking Chrissie's life. Really odd. :confused:
  • Options
    Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robronic wrote: »
    "What did you want me to do, lock him in his bedroom?"

Didn't Chas actually suggest that months ago? Again, poor writing from ED.

I thought the same thing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robert being a smug little shit :p I didn't really like that Chrissie and Chas scene, think it's a bit awkward for Aaron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't get over chrissie referring to aaron as rob's boyfriend :blush::blush::blush:
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,607
    Forum Member
    Even the nauseating Lachlan is pushing about poor Robert. :(
This discussion has been closed.