Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nico_D wrote: »
    Maybe he takes the blame or covers for chrissie with what happenes at the scrap yard, and this is the trouble ahead for Robert Kate talked about, maybe he feels a bit guilty for pushing her into what happens.
    Robronic wrote: »
    Watching the Tuesday preview, the scrapyard being dubbed a crime scene & everything that's happened, it's pointing towards Robert being blamed for it. :(

What with him being blamed for the Lawrence thing & then blackmailing Chrissie, I wouldn't be surprised if she framed Robert & said he was doing it for the insurance money.

Although that might be the case, I also think Robert might actually save Adam now. And if Aaron thinks the "Robert doing it for the insurance" thing is true, then Adam could tell him Robert saved him, and that's how our boys start getting on talking terms again?

I'm probably talking rubbish, but just throwing a theory out there.

I think it's a very real possibility. The Katie stuff wouldn't just be trouble for Robert and it was seemingly discussed alongside Chrissie and Robert's relationship. I think he'll genuinely cover for her out of guilt and end up implicating himself. I thought that before anyway but it definitely seems likely now.
  • Options
    Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strangely enough I think if it did go the way of Robert being blamed, Aaron might end up being one of the people (if not the only one) who believes he didn't do it. Afterall, if Aaron confronted Robert on it, Rob's not had the best track record at being able to lie to Aaron when pushed.

And like you suggested Robronic, it could be what pushes them back together.

I like the sound of that. I hope that's what happens :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So...How long until the boys are a couple again? any bets?
  • Options
    tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    3 to 4 weeks I reckon
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tink02 wrote: »
    3 to 4 weeks I reckon

ask danny on sunday lolz ;-)
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmerdale has tweeted that they will be posting two clips after midnight.
  • Options
    margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmyEWright wrote: »
    I didn't like Aaron tonight. I would rather he wasn't in the ep at all than like that. I don't understand it. Aaron hasn't had any reason to hate Chrissie and I thought he would show more remorse for what he has done since as Danny said Aaron doesn't want to be a homewrecker. To be fair he wasn't bothered about Chrissie during the affair but I didn't expect him like that. He didn't even have to say anything to her he could have just walked away when Chas told him to. I guess they want people to feel sorry for Chrissie right now but it was OOC. Aaron needs to redeem himself for me now aswell. Robert on the other hand was truly in character, I do enjoy his smugness for some reason. Guess its because he is really good at it. Also the preview clip comfirmed he doesn't love Chrissie.

I didn't think he was smug at all and think his attitude was just right for the character and situation. He did feel for her when he revealed the truth. It was right to do it because we now see ,more and more that she was a way into Home farm. I also believe Robert manipulated Lawrence in knowing he did fancy him and that was what got him the job.

Aaron lost sympathy with Chrissie when she came in the pub and humiliated him: you could see him shrink when she said 'are you happy now'.

Aaron is a blokey bloke who doesn't like being shown up in public hence his quick retreat. After that he wasn't going to put up with that again. What he said was right: Robert did pursue him so he wanted to make that plain.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think he was smug at all and think his attitude was just right for the character and situation. He did feel for her when he revealed the truth. It was right to do it because we now see ,more and more that she was a way into Home farm. I also believe Robert manipulated Lawrence in knowing he did fancy him and that was what got him the job.

Aaron lost sympathy with Chrissie when she came in the pub and humiliated him: you could see him shrink when she said 'are you happy now'.

Aaron is a blokey bloke who doesn't like being shown up in public hence his quick retreat. After that he wasn't going to put up with that again. What he said was right: Robert did pursue him so he wanted to make that plain.

i like your point :)
  • Options
    tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »
    ask danny on sunday lolz ;-)

Yeah, good idea. I will ask him after our duet. Seriously though I will be hiding at the back of the room :)
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    The main forum is full of hate for Aaron tonight:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The main forum is full of hate for Aaron tonight:cry:

The usual suspects.;-)
  • Options
    IslablueIslablue Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many be they each do something kinda heroic independently of each other :confused:

Are we thinking this means heroic or that 'both halves of robron' shining implies some powerful acting again? I'm hoping it's on the heroic front of course!
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Helicopter crashes into the village hall... with Chrobert clinging onto each other as it goes down lmao bye!

Guessing by the photo of Dan rushing into the building, Chas, Aaron, Andy, Moira, Pete, Debbie, Cain, Finn, Victoria and Kerry are a few who are in the building when things go down!
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helicopter crashes into the village hall... with Chrobert clinging onto each other as it goes down lmao bye!

Guessing by the photo of Dan rushing into the building, Chas, Aaron, Andy, Moira, Pete, Debbie, Cain, Finn, Victoria and Kerry are a few who are in the building when things go down!

A lot of us said ages ago that it would be a helicopter crash :o
  • Options
    AmyEWrightAmyEWright Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aaron's attitude when Chas told him to go in the back was like I've done nothing wrong, I'm not hiding away. If he wanted to avoid more humilation he would have turned about as soon as he saw her. I don't blame Chrissie for humiliating him and I don't think Aaron could either. It was an odd scene because Aaron did seem guilty about it the day after the reveal especially when Paddy said "what about Chrissie? Did she deserve that?" I also think he didn't just reveal the affair in spite because Chrissie had Robert, it was more about justice for Roberts actions. I do agree about the "I didn't throw myself at him" bit because yeah thats true and he should stand up for himself that he didn't set out to steal her husband. It would have been written better for me if he just avoided her. It would have been patronising to apologise but saying what he said the way he said it come across as I don't care what I have done. I still love Aaron more annoyed at the writers :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From the sounds of it, Chrissie's involvement will be known? So I don't think we're heading for her framing Robert. But it does seem like Chrobert just won't die and we're in for another load of begging from Robert for her to take him back (ugh >:() Not that it seems like they'll get back together, but it seems like Robert will use the disaster to his advantage somewhat of possibly supporting Chrissie.

So don't expect any big declaration of love and Robron to suddenly become a couple guys :p
  • Options
    FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    Where are the pics?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The photo in the village hall when Dan runs in looks scary with both Aaron and Chas standing near the back.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    The photo in the village hall when Dan runs in looks scary with both Aaron and Chas standing near the back.:o

That's the first thing I saw :( Good god please don't have Chas die!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, and it seems that Andy will find out what happens to Katie in the Autumn possibly :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hating the thought that Robert is going to have this hold over Chrissie though I don't understand how as it seems that the villagers will know about her involvement. All very confusing. Glad that they only showed the Tuesday episode at the screening.
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,607
    Forum Member
    I'm spectacularly unimpressed by what has been revealed. Kate Oates needs to come up with some fresh ideas as opposed to recycling the ideas of her far more successful predecessors.
  • Options
    americandream8americandream8 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Oh, and it seems that Andy will find out what happens to Katie in the Autumn possibly :o

"Who Killed Robert Sugden" storyline is coming! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    I'm spectacularly unimpressed by what has been revealed. Kate Oates needs to come up with some fresh ideas as opposed to recycling the ideas of her far more successful predecessors.

I will wait and see the episodes before I judge. Those reporters who have seen it are saying it is spectacular.
This discussion has been closed.