Options

Decs mouth?

Jaydan09Jaydan09 Posts: 360
Forum Member
Anyone noticed hes talking a bit strange? He looks like he's just been to the dentist and got a numb lip? Lol

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaydan09 wrote: »
    Anyone noticed hes talking a bit strange? He looks like he's just been to the dentist and got a numb lip? Lol

Botox?
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you ask me he's maybe got a bit of a cold...?
  • Options
    ScottHarrisScottHarris Posts: 2,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he's on Drugs :eek:
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You capitalizing the word 'Drugs' just made me laugh loads! Sorry, just had to share that....:p
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did notice this. Ant is edging it for me as the better half these days
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You capitalizing the word 'Drugs' just made me laugh loads! Sorry, just had to share that....:p

You know what ? i didn't even realise i did it :p
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Something about the post really made me laugh, too. I think it's a combination of the random outrageous theory, the capitalised D, and the :eek:.

:D
  • Options
    decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We noticed it too, noticed he is moving his lips weird, we were a bit worried he was having a stroke! Seems better tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    decobelle wrote: »
    We noticed it too, noticed he is moving his lips weird, we were a bit worried he was having a stroke! Seems better tonight

It's tonight that we are talking about , are you saying he had the same problem yesterday too :confused: if he did i must of missed it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    I noticed it last night, seems a lot better tonight.
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Did notice this. Ant is edging it for me as the better half these days

Agreed- never noticed him standing out before but I think he is the more genuine of the two -
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's tonight that we are talking about , are you saying he had the same problem yesterday too :confused: if he did i must of missed it.

Yes, he was kind of pulling the corner of his mouth down and seemed to be licking the inside of his lips :D haven't noticed tonight as am peeing about on my iPad :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he was kind of pulling the corner of his mouth down and seemed to be licking the inside of his lips :D haven't noticed tonight as am peeing about on my iPad :D

Yeah that's exactly what he has been doing tonight too.
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,907
    Forum Member

I noticed that as well, but only once. Did he do it often?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    I noticed that as well, but only once. Did he do it often?

Yeah he did it a fair few times.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought his whole face looked swollen tonight. I think he's putting on a bit of weight too.
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, we were saying the same yesterday at home.

Maybe he's had a tooth out? :o
  • Options
    spikydogspikydog Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed it last night, seems a lot better tonight.

Nope, just as bad tonight. That rules out the dentist. Must have been a stroke.
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will probably be explained in some documentary in 20 years time. Some tragic story "behind the laughter" about how Ant beats him or something.
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He often does a weird thing with his tongue, kind of sticking it out. It's something I've seen him and Ant acknowledge/tease him about plenty of times. I think it's cute, but then Dec will always be my favourite. :D
  • Options
    tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All you lot taking the piss how do you know he`s not suffering from Bells Palsy . if you dont know what it is google it and you will see it can effect anyone and just come on out of the blue . But I doubt any of you would have even thought of that just so quick to jump to the wrong conclusion and take the pss.

http://www.webmd.com/brain/tc/bells-palsy-topic-overview
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    It's what the hardened Dec fans refer to as 'tongue-age' & he's been doing it for quite some time now, it's like some kind of nervous reflex.

Pip & Mulhern were taking the mic about it last week on TM - Mulhern said it's something Dec does when he's 'excited' which had them falling about laughing.

He's also been over emphasising his words for ages too & it's highly annoying!
    Maybe he thinks it makes him look 'cool' :cool:

Still prefer Dec to Ant though - Ant looks totally disinterested in it all; slouching with his hands in his pockets as if he's counting the minutes until its over & the pay cheque is in the bank - kerching! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Big PoyBig Poy Posts: 7,506
    Forum Member
    I always think that it looks like Dec has been on the drink during the interval between the main show and the results!

He always seems abit more giddy and tongue tied on the Result show..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw bless him. There's no better out of Ant and Dec, they remain and always will be two halves of the same person. I really mean that! They're ace x
  • Options
    clara28clara28 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought to myself 'how come I've never noticed that Dec moves his mouth in a funny way'.