Randomly Weird Things About You?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    I can't leave a pen without a lid on. If someone leaves their pen on a desk without the lid on it, I have to put it on. Same goes for those clicky ballpoint pens, can't stand it when they're left with the nib out.

I judge women by the state of their fingernails.

When I cook a full English breakfast, I can't have the beans and egg touching. I have to make a sausage dam. I'm not bothered if I'm not cooking it myself, weirdly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    Talking of rice, I heave if I even look at it. I cook curry all the time but refuse to even touch rice. If they want it, they have to make it for themselves. Partly to do with an incident with my brother's fishing maggots escaping and raining down on us through cracks in the floorboards, or something and partly due to being badly sick after eating rice once and seeing that HOURS after I ate it, it was still utterly undigested. Repellent stuff.

I won't let anyone touch my knees.

I can't stand it when the doctor uses that rough wood thing to hold down your tongue when they look in your mouth - so much so, even wooden lolly sticks make me retch.

I will also throw up if anyone touches my belly button. That is probably the worst thing. I can't stand people talking about or showing their belly buttons either.

Sicking up rice is the worst! Even worse than sicking up mushrooms! Hate the way it gets stuck in your mouth and comes out whole! Yack!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes pretend I'm in a music video, and mime the entirety of a song into a mirror. I'm so good at some, I can even make myself cry.

Even if I'm not going anywhere, I do my hair and dress in nice clothes, because otherwise, I feel like a failure and the day is ruined.

Conversely, no matter what I'm wearing when I go to sleep, I almost always end up naked as I "sleep strip" throughout the night. Apparently, I've done this since I was about 3 years old.

Haha :D
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    Superman has Kryptonite, I have cotton wool it can reduce me to a nervous wreck I hate it.

The feeling of it the sound of it when you tear a tightly packed piece apart everything about cotton wool is my nemesis .

I'm like that with sponge and spongy/foam packaging. *shudder*
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1) Sometimes I walk around the house pretending to be a huge robot or anime-style mech. And when I put cans of beer in the fridge I like to pretend I'm loading rockets into a huge robot or anime-style mech.

2) I watch too much Evangelion.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Forgot one...

I'm obsessed with numbers ending in 5 or 0- so much so that the volume on my TV has to end in either 5 or 0, the number of songs on my iPod has to end in either 5 or 0 and I can only get out of bed when the time ends in either 5 or 0.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shmisk wrote: »
    Foods on my plate can't touch each other
    All sweets are divided into cours and eaten in preference order
    Brushing my teeth makes me retch
    Washing my hair in the bath makes me cry

I do those as well.
    I also wear my clothes in a certain order (it's too complicated to explain), right down to underwear.
    I like to eat Clean and Clear face wash.
    People brushing their teeth gives me goosepimples.
    I'm in my 30's and still have a blanket that is male and called Quilty.
    When I can't sleep I imagine everyone I love is living in the same boarded up house as there's a zombie apocolypse going on and I have saved all their lives. :o
    I also hate being naked,

There are probably loads more that I can't think of just now.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1) I don't like cheese but I eat Pizza

2) I love the smell of petrol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I eat my choc bars from the outside in, such as if I eat a kitkat for example, I bite all the chocolate off first and eat the wafer last.

Can you eat them inside out? :D

Me:

I hate Summer and the Sun in general. Love the dark, cold weather

I often listen to music with sound effects turned on to make it sound live

I hate leaving the house too many times a week, it drains me and makes me more withdrawn

I never used to be able to sleep without a pillow between my legs

I can't sleep unless I'm completely covered by a blanket

If I see a word online and I don't know what it means I'll run to Google to "define [word]" and I feel antsy until I do it :o
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont like hearing people eating

I retch when I brush my teeth
  • scar_tissuescar_tissue Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    indie.star wrote: »
    After I've been to the toilet I can't just wipe myself straight away, I have to sit there for a few minutes to 'recover'. :o:D

I like to do that too. Gives the turtle heads chance to drop out.

I like to grow my little fingernails long so I can pick the ear wax out of my ears. I don't feel clean otherwise.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elle Fyar wrote: »
    I can't stand those air freshener thingies that hang down from the mirror in a car, will rip it down and throw it away if I can get away with it.

Oh, god. I remember the one I hated the most: a black stripe that had a plastic hexagonal cube with liquid inside. The smell was so strong that I used to take it off the rearview mirror and chucked it out of a window while my Gran wasn't looking. :o I also hated the smell of a fir-tree freshener.
  • Brady12Brady12 Posts: 796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another one that can't stand cotton wool, or dry spongers, they set my teeth on edge.

I can't sleep with socks on.

I eat sweets in order, starting with those I like least, except Haribo Star Mix which i eat mixed up.

When making cold drinks I used to always let some spill over the top of the glass.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant sleep with socks on either and since the start of last winter I dont like sleeping without my cosy cover .. I,m 39!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    When I do dishes I have to put all the cutlery into the drainy thing in the same order, forks in the top left, knives bottoms left, spoons and butter knives in bottom right and everything else in the top right. And when I dry them I have to dry five items at a time and put them away, I've no idea how it started :confused:
    I hate wearing shoes indoors.
    I sleep walk frequently and at 28 years old I'm still scared of the dark :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    I detest cheese but love pizza and lasagne
    Similliarly I love fish but I cant stand fish pie *vomits*
  • christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm very crude, but I'm quite prude.
  • cantelpitcantelpit Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    When I make a cup of tea, I count as I dip the teabag. The number of dips varies with the brand of teabag. Tetleys is 23 dips, Yorkshire 16
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I'm browsing in a bookshop I always read page 69 of a book as I read once that this is a good indicator of what the book will be like as by this page enough of the book will be explained .

I cannot leave a book on Chapter 13 (its bad luck) :(

I hate the sun and summer .

If I clean my teeth after breakfast and I drink orange I feel sick.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    If I'm watching something or talking to someone I start to pretend write the words I'm saying or hearing down on a table, or arm of the chair or the cushion. I don't know why I do it but its one of my weirder habits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    If I'm watching something or talking to someone I start to pretend write the words I'm saying or hearing down on a table, or arm of the chair or the cushion. I don't know why I do it but its one of my weirder habits.

:eek: I do this as well but using my big toe, just randomly writing the words and then erasing them then starting again, i thought i was the only one!
    I also write swear words randomly with my toes too.

When im alone i talk a film script i make up as i go along in all different voices and accents as silence scares me

I walk through town pretending i am in a documentary and being followed by a camera crew

I am harmless i promise:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. If i just think of something gross i have to use hand gel!! i dont even have to touch it just think!

2. sometime i just goto my bed early evening to just lie in the warm and think. Sometimes i can lie there for hours just thinking..sometimes 10 mins .

3. i cannot look at people when they eat, its so gross the way peoples mouth move....if i do it totally put me off my food. same with eating sounds!!
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    My knees make a clicking/crunching sound when I bend my legs. Always have done.

I have trouble proncouncing my Ls, they usually come out as Ns. :o

I sniff the back of my hand a lot.

I like smoothing my ear when it's cold.

I'm male, and I urinate sitting down.

I like my towels to sit on the rack perfectly straight with the label side in and the edges meeting.

I hate tomatoes, but I love tomato ketchup.

Most of the music I like was released before I was born.
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I dont like hearing people eating

Me neither.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm scared of heights, they make me dizzy, but I love flying and always have to have a window seat so I can look down.
  • wibbywibby Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    I used to count out Smarties and line them up in colours, then put them back in the tube with my favourites at the bottom, orange, blue, then purple up to the least popular. I think it's because I had big brothers who would steal my sweets and if someone took lots out of the top, I still had the best ones left at the bottom.

I can't eat fresh tomatoes. Tomato ketchup makes me feel sick and I can't touch it or wash a plate with it on, BUT tomato soup is my favourite!

I straighten up piles of leaflets if they're askew on a table if I'm in a place for a couple of minutes. I can't stand cupboard doors being left ajar and have to close them, even if they're not mine.

I wash things one at a time - a full bowl of washing up disturbs me, so I keep the dirty dishes etc outside the bowl, wash each one separately (in the same water), and when I dry I do each thing separately. I think it's because it's quieter. My Dad always dries a couple of dishes at the same time and the noise really bothers me.

I hate the noise when someone is hoovering, but it doesn't bother me when I'm doing it.

The smell of someone making jam makes me feel physically sick and I have to leave the house for a few hours until it subsides.