EE: I have a theory about nick

2»

Comments

• radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I beg your pardon... BRIBING him with money

Bribing and blackmailing are 2 completely different things.
  • ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Dot would know that there was no way Nick's "ashes" could have been in that urn. How long was it between his coffin on view at the crematorium, minutes at the wake then Dot being given the ashes back at the undertakers's? Hardly time for the coffin to be burned let alone the ashes cool enough to be gathered and placed in the urn ...
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was quite key for Ian to launch into a rant about Nick, and then be forced to give a eulogy, its a way of linking Ian into this story for a reason, lest we forget, nearly 30 years ago, Nick was blackmailing his mother, its decent continuity for Nick to cause the Beale's problems, maybe he is the one to kill Lucy, but my moneys on Jake
  • rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    The undertaker appeared in ' Goodnight Sweetheart'. It'll be good too see John Altman return to play Nick. Also there could be a twist which could see Lucy Beale get killed by Nick?

Ah mystery solved! That was bugging me like mad last night!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Charlie & Nick have been assisting Billy Mitchell in hiding the MISSING POST for the past few years - most of the missing post was in the coffin with the body of the postman killed during the mail robbery & the storyline has FINALLY been buried/cremated ;-):D
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    Wasn't the undertaker also the one who buried the babies in the baby swap storylines?

ps Roger Sloman was also in revamped Crossroads and in The Young Ones as the TV detector man.
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Yep. They've used him a few times. He was the one who Michael got to tell Jean that Stacey's dead.

He's also the one that did Pat's funeral.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't the undertaker also the one who buried the babies in the baby swap storylines?

ps Roger Sloman was also in revamped Crossroads and in The Young Ones as the TV detector man.

And Mr Harrison the shopkeeper in Bottom.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member

best known for being in mike leighs tv play nuts in may in 1977 he co starred with alison steadman. also the last series of bergerac.he was the police boss in jersey
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thebill22 wrote: »
    From what Charlie said to the undertaker about not liking the fact he has to lie to Dot, maybe nick is blackmailing charlie into doing it or something

They'll turn Charlie in to martyr and make him some sort of saintly character. Sorry I don't like him, he has irritated the life out of me since he arrived.